wow THIS IS A HUGE PLACE~!

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

"Now that we have everything all sorted out i have to show you to your new place." said saelin.

Saelin didn't want to tell JaeMin that she was going to be living with the guys.Well she was going to tell her but not until it was to late to turn back.SooYi had no clue either but she had a bad feeling and her bad feeling kept getting worse by the second.

"Where are we? it looks like people already live here?" said JaeMin picking up on what was going on.

"that is because people do live here. you will have 3 roommates." said Saelin not looking either of the girls in the eyes.

"what about me then?" asked SooYi

"you will be staying with me." said saelin with a innocent smile on her face.

JaeMin was so speachless and stunned at what she found out. The only guy she has ever lived with was her BROTHER~! she was so scared she was not going to be able to keep her secret. JaeMin had habbits that would expose her to the guys so she would have to be exta careful if not she was done for.

"JaeMin you don't have to you can call that strange boss guy and tell him you changed your mind" said SooYi.

"But my brother needs my help and i am going to help him no matter what." said JaeMin as she started to walk toward the door.

It took all three of the girls a few minutes to get JaeMin's stuff up to her room. There was no one home or at least they didn't find anyone.But there was someone home in their room asleep.

"wow my room is HUGE~! i could fit 2 pre-k classes into this room." said JaeMin not fully thinking as she said that.

"YooMin you mean your room and half of a bathroom." said SooYi.

JaeMin and SooYi talked about the room and everything as saelin went and checked to see if the coast was clear for them to help JaeMin hide her femine products. JaeMin was great at hiding things but no one really knew that but her brother.

~~~~~~At A Club~~~~~~

"ya Jae Hye i know a secret. but i need to know if i told it to someone i trusted not to tell that the person the secret is about won't get hurt." said Yen Hye.

"what are you talking about yen hye?" asked Jae Hye not fully getting what Yen Hye was saying.

Jae Hye at first thought that Yen Hye was trying to say he was gay and was in love with a guy. Then he looked at Yen Hye and knew that was not what  he meant. so something was totally up and he knew something important  and now he decides to think before fully saying something.

"if someone who plans to  hurt the person you know the secret about you shouldn't tell it to that person. But if it was someone who had no intentions of hurting that person then it should be fine."said Jae Hye not fully getting what he said but knew that Yen Hye would.

"great. cause it's about the new member. he is not a he~!" whispered Yen Hye.

At first Jae Hye laughted but stopped once he realized that Yen Hye was totally serious. He knew the boss would not be happy that a girl had made it in without being revealed. But they would have to wait and see if she would cause trouble or if she had done it for another reason. But they would have to try and help her out because she was in danger with one member out to get ride of her from the group.

"so what do we do? casue with hyung out to get ride of the new member there will be alot of drama." said Yen Hye understanding Jae Hye's expression.

"Wait isn't the new member coming to the house today?!" asked Jae Hye remembering that he was or she was suppose to show up later today.

"OMO she is in danger with hyung there~!" said Yen Hye who got up so fast that it took Jae Hye off guard.

"Lets hurry and get back before something happens. or at least call for a ambulance or something." said Jae Hye.