?????what do we do now?

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

"Hyesung you have no right to hate YooMin. Don't you dare do anything you are going to regret later~" said Jae Yun as he walked away from where Hyesung sat on the floor. Knowing already that Hyesung was already brewing a plan.

"your so not going to win and if you do i bet in the process you will lose lots of fans." said Yen Hye not fully realizing that he was making more sense then he usually did.

Hyesung may not have been able to really speak for now but he could still write and many other things dealing with his hands. Hyesung was a very smart person but when he was upset  he was not a very smart person. His anger got the better of him and he always did stupid things with out think it fully through.

Jae Yun and Yen Hye always had to be careful about what they said. Even though Jae Yun had to remind Yen Hye to be careful.

***Hyesung's thoughts***

"i could get rid of him using so many different plans." "i could hire a hitman or even plant fake evidence of him doing something that would get him kicked out." "I know what i can do~! i will have to work hard on this to work.....what  was that stupid site again~!" "i'll just ask Yen Hye later."

***end of Hyesung's thoughts***

"hey Jae Yun what do you think will happen when we try to record with that YooMin?" asked Yen Hye who notice funny about YooMin but couldn't fully figure out what it was.

"I don't know but i have a feeling that Hyesung is not going to let it be a good one." replied Jae Yun knowing Hyesung to well.

An Jae Yun was totally right Hyesung had a plan and messing up the first recording was part of it. The other part of Hyesung plan was not fully thought through by him but it didn't matter to him.

"I am going to go grab a snack. want anything?" asked Yen Hye.

"No but please don't eat chocolate today. no one got any sleep yesturday." said Jae Hye as he as making sure his keyboard was in working condition.

"can't promise anything." said Yen Hye as he ran out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~boss's office~~~~~~~~~~

"welcome to the family YooMin. I know you will get along with the guys." said the boss.

"thank you sir. um...where is the men's room?" asked JaeMIn

"go down this hall and turn left and it should be the 3rd door cause the 2nd door is the ladies room." said the boss as he started to talk to SooYi and Saelin.

JaeMin went the way the boss said but what she didn't expect was the surpise around the corner. The next thing she knew she was out cold on the floor. But Yen Hye was waving his arms around like a crazy person trying to figure out what to do. He went to lift her up but something was off with YooMin's chest. It took him a few minutes to figure out that YooMin was a girl.

**what am i to do? should i tell Jae Hye or the boss? but would they believe me cause i always try pulling pranks on them?** thought Yen Hye as he carried YooMin or at least that was what she said her name was. for all he new it was also a lie.

"mm..what...where?" jaemin was having trouble saying what she wanted to.

"i ran into you and you hit your head. so i brought you to the infermary." said Yen Hye.

"oh. thank you Yen Hye-ah. did you get hurt at all?" asked JaeMIn who was starting to feel very strange with Yen Hye looking at her like she as a alien.

"YooMin~! are you ok?" asked SooYi and Saelin as they walked into the room.

"i am fine thanks to Yen Hye. he took care of me like a good friend." said JaeMin giving Yen Hye a sweet and caring smile. Which helped her out of her situation with him tell anyone about him being a her.