Still Won't Say Yes~~

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

Jae Yun still couldn't get Hyesung to calm down and just agree to having a 4th join the group. Hyesung had set his mind of getting rid of the new guy. But he was not alone on having another member join the group. Their Fan Club leader and her 2 sidekicks were not happy in the least and if they were not happy neither were the whole fan base.

"we don't even know anything about this new member." said the vice president of the fan club.

"IDK~! he is going to ruin them i just know it." said the president of the fan club.

"what if he is super cute and has a great voice and is talented at playing different instruments?" asked the third powerful girl in the fan club.

They debted on and on about support the new member or go on strike about the new member joining.They didn't even think aobut the fact that the new member is there to help Park Hyesung. they had forgotten that he was to have surgery so he could sing again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at company~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saelin,JaeMin,SooYi were finally at the company but they only had 2 minutes before the meeting with the big boss. Saelin was the most scared then JaeMin and SooYi was not the least bit worried after they got JaeMin to cut her hair. JaeMin had freaked out when she realized how short they had to cut her hair. only SooYi knew that JaeMin loved her hair long and never in her life had short hair before.

"we have to run if we want to make it." said saelin.

"wait JaeMin at running."said SooYi as she remembered P.E. from high school.

JaeMin was always ending up with twisted ankles and pulled muscles or something. but the worse she ever got was a broken arm when she tripped and fell. how she broke her arm was still unclear to this day.

"well hold her arm so she won't fall and if she twist her ankle we will have her." said saelin as she grabbed JaeMin's left arm and SooYi took her  right arm.

"you have to call me YooMin now. you can't call me JaeMin anymore well not until this is all over." said JaeMin as she pointed out a very important fact.

"whatever we have to run faster we only have a few seconds left. and his office is-AH~!" Saelin started to say but was cut off when she was suddenly knocked off her feet which brought the other two down.

"what the HELL~! WHO HAD THE NERVE TO KNOCK US DOWN~!" SooYi started to scream out of rage. she was so easy to set off and if you say that to her she will go off trying to say her temper is not that bad.

But she was not the only one upset at that very moment.Hyesung was also upset but he was not to speak or yell to much and at this moment he wanted to yell so much at this girl or girls for running into him.

"are you ok?" asked JaeMin as she went to go see if hyesung was ok. She even tried to help him up but he pushed her hands away.

"HOW DARE YOU BE RUDE~! HE WAS TRYING TO HELP YOU AND YOU GO AND BE RUDE! YOU HAVE NO MANNERS~!"yelled SooYi as her temper kept rising.

"not now SooYi he is hurt. An we're late for the meeting~!" yelled JaeMin who always sounded like her brother when she was yelling.

"wait your YooMin? the new member?" asked yen hye who made JaeMin jump with his surpise enterence.

"yes and do you mind helping him. he will not allow me to help him and i have to get to the meeting. thank you~!" yelled jaemin as she dragged the other two to the office.