The Unwanted Surpise

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

  Hwang JaeMin was on her way to her last class of the day when the dean came on the loud speaker.

"Will Hwang JaeMin and Kim SooYi please make your way to my office."

Hwang JaeMin was unpopular so not many people knew who she was. SooYi on the other hand was known for her additude.

"Jaejae~!Wait for me~!" yelled SooYi as she ran after JaeMin.

"SooYi? Do you know why we are being called to the dean's office?" asked JaeMin

"It was not my fault this time~! An for you to ask me such a thing is hurtful~!" whined SooYi playing hurt by JaeMin's question.

Their fun was shortly lived when the dean came out of the office when he heard their laughter. They were scared out of their mind not knowing what they did to be called to the dean's office. But they had no reason to be scared. For the reason they were called was because of a visitor for JaeMin.

"Ladies will you please come with me. Miss JaeMin you have a visitor." said the dean before they walked into their office.

"Um then why was i called to your office?" asked SooYi. Even though she had not intentions of leaving JaeMin to suffer alone.

"Because Miss SooYi I know you don't ever really part from miss JaeMin here." said the dean as he closed his office door.

JaeMin and SooYi didn't notice the woman in the office at first. But they did after they were scared half way to death.

"So you are Hwang JaeMin and Kim SooYi~!" said a very excited and nervous woman they have never met before in their life.

"excuse me but do we know you?" asked SooYi who noticed how scared JaeMin was getting.

"OH~! i am so sorry i was sent here by your brother YooMin. He wanted me to give you this." said the woman as she pulled out a evelope.

JaeMin didn't want to trust her but she loved her brother and was easy to fool if it came to her brother.JaeMin was willing to trust the woman for the fact that she knew her brother and a letter from him.

the letter:

Dear JaeMin,

  I am in America at the moment. An if you are reading this letter then my manager has found you. i have a favor to ask of you little sis. Tell your friend SooYi hi for me. Yes i remeber you talking about her in your letters to me. I will like to hear that you are healthy and doing well when i recieve a letter from my manager. I trust her and i hope you and SooYi can trust her like i do.

Love,

YooMin

 

JaeMin let SooYi read the letter and as she waited for SooYi to say something she was thinking of what kind of favor her brother needs. SooYi poked JaeMin to bring her out of her train of thoughts.

"Ok so i believe my brother's letter and if he trust you then i will too. Now what is this favor he needs of me?" asked JaeMin with out fully thinking about what was going to be asked of her.

"Dean do you mind stepping out as i talk to JaeMin and SooYi?" asked the woman.

"not at all. i have to go check on some things anyway. But i will need my office back at 12:50 this afternoon." said the Dean.

"i will not take that long in talking to them." she said as she moved to sit down.

They all waited for atleast 3 minutes until they were sure the dean was gone.

"ok so your brother is in america getting a operation done on his throat. it will not hurt his singing career. But he needs you to take his place for awhile so he can rest and heal." "my name is Park SaeLin and i have a friend who is going to help us if you agree to take your brother's place." said saelin

"Wait what does this have to do with me?" asked SooYi confused on what she was needed for in JaeMin's brother's plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK LADIES FIRST CHAPTER POSTED AND THE SECOND CHAPTER STARTS OFF WHERE THE FIRST ENDED. LOL I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING IT.