sooyi is SCARY~! I LIKE THAT~!

You're Unbelieveable~! O.o

"HE WILL EAT IT AND HE WILL LIKE IT OR I WILL FORCE IT DOWN HIS THROAT~!" said SooYi who was only mad cause she knew how easy it was to hurt JaeMIn's feelings.

"SooYi don't be rude. they live here and you are visiting plus I am also living here which means what SooYi?" said JaeMIn

"which means i have to treat them like i treat you." said SooYi who didn't look to happy at all in saying that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK sorry ppl for not updating as often as i thought i would be. well anyways i am glad to say i will be udating this again. maybe i will be posting 2 chapters or 1 a day. i hope 2 or more a day. lol anyways i posted a recap above for you all. enjoy ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PARK JAE YUN'S POV:

"Hyesung you better eat or Miss SooYi is going to shove it down your throat." whispered Ye Hye as she shoveled food into his mouth. but the funny part was he did it because he liked the food and alittle out of fear for SooYi.

"I WILL NOT EAT THIS~!" yelled Hyesung as he started to walk off.

None of us were fully watch the girls or more like SooYi cause next thing we know is a plate went flying right past us and hit Hyesung right in the back. the only way we knew it was her was because YooMin was yelling at her for throwing a plate of food. she wasn't yelling at her for throwing at Hyesung which sent laughter fit through Ye Hye.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THROW THAT FOR?!" yelled Hyesung taken off guard.

"you are insulting my best friend and i will not allow it~!" replied SooYi who was being held back by YooMin.

"i...sorry....please h...hurry....before she .....AH~....gets free!" yelled YooMi  as she tried to keep SooYi back from hurting Hyesung.

"SooYi do you want to go out sometime?" i asked before i thought about for a while. an right when that slipped from my mouth everyone went quite and still as they looked at me.

"what?" asked SooYi with a hint of shock being heard in her voice.

"do you want to go on a date with me?"i asked again.

"sure. what do you want to leave?" asked SooYi

"about 8 i guess. where would you like to go?" i asked now that i thought about it i had no idea where to take her on a date.

"hm....how about we go sit outside and talk and see what we can come up with." replied SooYi.

JAEMIN'S POV:

After SooYi and JaeYun left i started to clean up the mess that was made by SooYi and her temper.

"I am so sorry about SooYi throwing that plate at you. she is working on her temper."i said to Hyesung who was still in shock or upset it was hard to tell.

"That is called working on her temper? she needs to work harder at it!"yelled Hyesung.

"she was getting better at it until she met you~!" i yelled back. i am a nice person until you attack my friends. i don't care if the attack is verbal or in person i will stand up and attack the person back,

"Don't you dare yell at me~! i was just saying and for your info WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE~!" yelled Hyesung.

"who said i wanted to be here?" i asked as i looked down at the floor before i waked off to me room.

"he is such a jerk and who ever he likes i feel sorry for them. Can't believe i had to join this group."i mummbled to myself as i walked to my room. i mean i know i am suppose to be a guy and all but i am still a girl on the inside.

"YooMin don't worry about what Hyesung said. he is just upset and JaeYun and i like you being here." said Ye Hye when he stopped me in the hallway.

"well 2 of you may like me here but 1 doesn't so i don't feel right calling this place my new home. when he is healed and able to take over his place again then i will move to a different place so he will feel alittle bit better." i said before i went into my room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ok so that is the next chapter.......i will try to update again today. so plz wait.