Coz You and I

Until You Happened

"We're back!!" luhan yelled at the front door while Jongin and the two kids put their shoes at the shoe rack. "Kri--"

Jongin bumped into Luhan because Luhan suddenly stopped. "Yah.. Luhan.. Why you--"

 

 

"Oh you're here.." Luhan and Jongin follwed the red brunette teen with their eyes. "Kris.. your brothers are here..."

Then Kris suddenly appeared at the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a spoon.

"Oh you're here.. I'm making some sauce for the nachos.."

 

 

"Seriously Kris? Last time I checked you don't know how to cook?" Luhan said ignoring the brunette teen.

 

"At least I didn't blew up the kitchen right?" Kris teased.

"Whatever!" Luhan yelled.

 

 

"Oh guys.. this is my classmate and at the same time my tutor.. He is Suho.. He insisted that the two of us should study here so I can also look after you two.." Kris said and then he go back to the kitchen.

 

"Hello.." Suho greeted and bow EXACTLY 90 degrees. "Nice to meet you.."

"Luhan" Luhan said and raised his right hand "and Jongin" while pointing to Jongin

"And those two?" Suho asked.

"Oh right.. the short one is Seungcheol he's at grade 8 while the taller one he's at grade 6 Mingyu.." Jongin explained.

The two kids bowed.

"So I should go back to Kris' room.." Suho said leaving the four boys alone.

 

"So--" Luhan was about to start when suddenly Mingyu grab his arm.

"I want him to take care of me.." Mingyu stated as if he is declaring that Luhan is his.

"Huh?" Luhan eyed to Jongin now. "W-What are you tal...king about?"

"He's talking about who will take care to the two of them till next week.." Jongin said putting his at the sofa and turning the tv on.

"What?" Luhan asdked.

"They will be at our care until next week. Your mom, my father and their mom are all at trip. Dad told me that we have to take care the two of them.. Because Kris is in college he needs to be more focused and so on and so forth.." Jongin said while shuffling the channel.

"What do you mean so on and so forth!" Luhan joined sat right beside Jongin

"Don't come near me.." Jongin moved a little creating spaces between the two of them.

"Huh? YAH KIM JONGIN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT HUGGED ME AT THE PARK LIKE 10 MINUTES AGO AND THEN YOU ARE TELLING ME NOW THAT DON'T COME NEAR YOU! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Luhan shouted.

Jongin seems pissed off because Luhan never realised what Jongin wants. Because if Luhan come near Jongin again Jongin may never ever control again. Not when Luhan is near at him It's enough that he cornered him already, whispered at  his ears and hugged him today. So Jongin just get his bag and then stand up.

"you.. little brat.. come with me.. I'll tell you where you sleep.." Jongin grabbed the hand of Seungcheol. Luhan felt a small pang in his heart. He shouldn't feeling that. HE SHOULDN'T.

 

After that moment. Luhan froze from his position. Feeling like his whole life went out. But he can't helped being jealous.. well jealous is not the word maybe he was just angry that Jongin didn't grabbed his wrist. Yeah just angry because Jongin didn't grabbed my wrist. Luhan thought while posing 'Fighting'

"Yah Stupid little guy.." Luhan faced the one who told him that.

"Yah! I'm older than you!" Luhan stand up and went near to Mingyu

"Yeah right like how many years.." Mingyu teased Luhan.

"YOU!!" Luhan said while controlling his temper. "I'm at my Senior Year at Highschool EXCUSE ME" emphasizing excuse me Luhan crossed his arms at the front of his chest and arching his eyebrow.

"Really?" Mingyu laughed. "Like I would believed that.."

Mingyu saw Luhan's serious face.

"Really? You are like 5 years older than me." Mingyu said.

"Yeah right so call me HYUNG!!" Luhan said.

"I won't" Mingyu said then he take his seat.

"And why wouldn't you--" Mingyu give Luhan a peace sign.

"First because you look like you are about the same age as mine" Mingyu put down his index finger "And second because I hate you"

 

Meanwhile at Jongin's Room.

Jongin the light and then he throw his bag away and dive to the bed. While Seungcheol just sit at the corner of the bed.

"Hyung?" Seungcheol said.

"Hmm" Jongin just gave him a hum

"That Luhan guy.. Is he really something isn't he? I've never saw you that happy when you hugged him.. Is he really that special?" Seungcheol asked.

"You know whenever Luhan's near me.. I can't control myself.. whenever he smiled I don't know if I can really control myself anymore.. He's like something to me.." Jongin said.

Seungcheol just lay beside Jongin.

"You know Hyung.. I know that feeling.." Seungcheol whispered

And the two of them just drifted off to sleep. Like they usually do.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

a/n: so here's the explanation.

Seungcheol and Mingyu here knows Jongin very much because they're like brothers here

because their parent are officemates.

So How did you find this chapter? Weird or cute?

Haha!! I've been writing this like ONE HOUR and thinking this for a week! joke just for two days only XD