Don't Cry Out Loud

Until You Happened

Luhan can’t believe this is happening. He can’t believe that his mother will going to marry Jongin’s father. In a month Jongin will be his baby brother. In a month he is not allowed forever to fall in love with Luhan.

“What’s the problem?” Kris asked Luhan as Luhan entered to his brother’s room.

“I’m dead.” Luhan stated as he flopped down his body to the bed of Kris.

“Why?” Kris gave him a puzzled look.

“I don’t know what to do anymore….”

 

Kris knew what is happening to his brother. He knew very well what is going on in Luhan’s mind. It’s because he is the one who knew Luhan’s biggest secret, that he also like boys.

 

“Have you fallen for him?” Kris asked as he caressed Luhan’s hair.

“Long time ago… From the very start… I already love him…” Luhan said as he buried his face to his pillow.

“I’m sorry I should have warned him also not to go near you…” Kris said.

“No… I should have listened to you…” Luhan cried.

 

“Just… Just ignore him… Maybe you two just need some time…” Kris suggested.

 

 

 

“Maybe…”

 

~

 

 

Suho dropped his spoon the moment he heard the story from Kris. Suho hung his head and stand up.

 

 

“What’s the matter, Suho?” Kris asked as he searched for the smaller’s eyes.

“What’s the matter? What the hell KRIS! I hate you!” with that Suho left Kris.

 

Kris don’t know what happened but he is sure that Suho is angry with him. He can’t let that happen. He can’t let his one and only boyfriend get angry with him. He stand up and followed Suho. Kris do know that Suho supports Luhan and his little love story with Jongin. But maybe... Maybe Luhan should stop or it will hurt him more if he hold on to that. But there is a secret that only he and their mother knew.

 

“Tsk. He never let me explain again.” Kris swore that if he saw Suho, he is totally hearing the WHOLE story.

 

~

 

“Why~” Luhan was surprised when he saw Taemin coming out of nowhere. “Why is our baby-faced deer lonely?”

“I am not…” Luhan said as he scooted a bit away from Taemin.

Taemin sat next to Luhan and smiled a little bit knowing that the boy’s problem is his bestfriend, Kai.

 

“Is there something you aren’t telling me?” Taemin said.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Okay better call Kai maybe he can he—“ Luhan turned to him with a worried look.

 

“No! Don’t do that! Please!”

“Then tell me what is happening…”

 

Luhan hung his head and Taemin saw that and made him looked at him.

 

“I promise I will not talk to anyone about it even in my precious Jinki… okay? Now tell me…” Taemin gave him an assuring look.

Luhan smiled and nodded but soon the smile that is meant for happiness was replaced by a smile of sadness.

 

“Taemin my mom and Kai’s dad, their wedding will be one month from now…” Taemin gave him a surprised look. Why is he sad? “I’m inlove with Jongin…”

 

Taemin can't help but to feel surprised, it's not that Luhan confessed to him, he knew that already, but because the whole thought just sink in to him the moment Luhan's tears begun to fall. Luhan is in love with his soon to be brother, but now he is crying because of the thought that he is inlove with his babu brother. Luhan bursted from his tears and can’t help but use Taemin as his support. Taemin accepted it willingly knowing his friend is really sad.

 

“Luhan, I’m sorry I don’t know what to tell you…”

 

 

 

“Taemin… I can’t…”

 

 

 

I don’t want this feeling. But with Jongin I felt everything is right. Luhan thought

 

 

 

“I can’t stop myself from falling to him…”


(a/n)

Hello! I'm back! With my UYH!!

Tomorrow will be the last day of our semester soooo~ maybe I can still post! Hihihi! Bad Girl! But still comments from you are what I want to read!.

My "My Prince(ss)" will be updated soon! SOON! hahaha!

So as my other stories! XD

But first! Howie's this after it's long silence?

Kai didn't appeared here because he is still angry at someone! hahaha just kidding.

Have you guys seen the .gifs of him and Lulu? Aren't he being too obvious? Isn't SM already warned him XD (part of imagination)? Hahaha maybe he was in his limit and want to make the world knew that KaiLu is really REAL! XD hahah after your long silence Jongin! FINALLY! hahaha!