Just Trying to Get By...

Until You Happened

4 months later.

 

"Wake up lazy head" Luhan felt someone shaking his body.

"5 minutes more" as he shoved away the one who is shaking his body.

"Tsk. Luhan.. it's me Mingyu" Mingyu is shaking Luhan now with a little force. "LUHAN!!"

"5 more minutes" Luhan said.

Then MIngyu pulled Luhan's wrist to sit up but instead to sit up he step on his foot and pulled Luhan down to the floor. Now Luhan is on top of him, sleeping. Mingyu heard the door opened and he saw Jongin and Seungcheol.

"T-this i-i-is n-not what you think" Mingyu said while pushing Luhan away.

"W-we-we're sorry to---" Jongin pulled Seungcheol to go outside before Mingyu can finished his explanation.

Luhan woke up rubbing his eyes with his hand, he sit up then was surprised when he noticed that he is sitting at Mingyu's lap.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

"Can you move you're heavy" Luhan moved and watched Mingyu stand up and leave.

"What happen to him?"

 

At the dinning area. Luhan was greeted by Suho's warm smile.

"Oh Suho? You're here again?" Luhan asked then he take the seat beside Mingyu.

"Yup.. Kris need some help" Suho said.

"Oh really.."

Then Luhan realized that he and Suho are the only that is talking.

"Ne? Is there a problem?" he asked. Seungcheol lowered his head, Jongin just walked out and Mingyu just continue his eating. "Okay what's happening?"

"Nothing.." Mingyu said.

 


 

"What happen?" Baekhyun asked as he join Luhan in laying down under a tree.

"I don't know!" Luhan shouted.

"Why?" Chanyeol asked at he put Baekhyun's head to his lap.

"Jongin suddenly went cold to me again, Mingyu always pulling me as usual but Seungcheol he never ignored me.." Luhan cried.

"Did you something stupid again?" Taemin asked.

"Me, stupid thing, AGAIN?" Luhan emphasized AGAIN.

"Yup.. you're always stupid.." Jinki said.

"Yeah, stupid, dork and lame" Jeongmin added.

"Noisy, always talking about nonsense.." Minwoo said.

"Always putting himself into troubles" Baekhyun sung.

"Making himself look funny." Chanyeol said while caressing Baekhyun's hair.

"Laughing eventhough it is not" Taemin.

"Yah! Are you my friends!" then Luhan used his elbows to look at his 'friends'

"Nope! Jongin said that we should stick with you"

"GRRRRR!" then Luhan lay down again. 

"So.. what are we going to do?" Luhan groaned again.

"I don't know Chayeol! I don't know.."

"Ne, Luhan is this Mingyu.. is the one that comes with Seungcheol?" Taemin asked.

"Yeah why?" Luhan replied.

"Nothing.. I just remember that Seungcheol.. he told us that he likes Mingyu.." Taemin said.

"Yeah! I remembered that!" Minwoo said.

"But that was like two years ago.." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah.. haha! Feelings do change sometime--"

"No!!"

Then all of them faced Luhan.

"Huh?"

"I mean.. maybe just maybe.. maybe Mingyu also like Seungcheol?" Luhan asked.

"You know what Luhan.. you're just imagining things.."

 

 


 

"Why are you so quiet?" Jongin asked. He and Luhan is now walking home. "You're not like that."

"You did this to me.." Luhan whispered.

"What?" Jongin asked again.

"Nothing.. just reciting formulas at my class.." Luhan said.

"Can I ask you something?" Jongin started.

"What?"

"You and Mingyu? What is your relationship with him?"

"Hmm.. he is like a baby brother to me..  like you.." Luhan said. It's like a pang to the two of them. They realized that the two of them can't treat each other more than brothers, because their parent's marriage is on next month. "Jongin.."

"Hmm"

"I want to know.. Do you treat me as your brother?"

"No.."

"Why?"

"I don't know..."

 


 

While roaming around the room and opening every drawer Luhan finally found an interesting book.

"Japanese Translation.." Luhan opened the book and lay down on the bed. "Dai...suki..."

Luhan's eyes went wide when he saw the word...

"Daisuki means....."

Then the door suddenly opened and Luhan went straight to his standing position.

"What are you doing?" Jongin asked.

"No-nothing.." Did he really mean it? Luhan thought

"Oh yeah Seungcheol and Mingyu will sleep here tonig--"

"Really? Ahh are they here yet?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah at the living room.." Luhan grinned at tossed the book. "Wait outside.. I have a plan.."

 


 

"And that's the reason why you should go to the bedroom.." Luhan said while holding Mingyu's hand.

"Okay I get it.. you don't have to yell at me.." Mingyu said then Luhan let go of his hand and then he leave.

Luhan turned his attention to the guy sitting next to him. Seungcheol.

"Seungcheol?" Seungcheol faced him with a confused look. "I know you like Mingyu.."

Seungcheol gave him a surprised look.

"Ho-how.."

"Baekhyun told me.."

"Oh.." Seungcheol faced his hands. "Are you digusted with me?"

"No.." Seungcheol looked at Luhan with a surprised face. "Actually.. because of you guys... I learned that love is something boundless.. Go to him.. confess your feelings.."

Seungcheol's smiled turned into a sad face. "He don't like me.. he only smiles when you are near.. he likes you..."

"No.. he doesn't like me that way.. yeah he told me me he likes me but because I can be myself.. which is something he can't.. now go.." Luhan pushed Seungcheol.

"Thanks hyung.."

"Welcome.." Luhan said while doing a hwaiting pose.

 


 

"Seungcheol?" Mingyu asked when he noticed that the door was locked. "O-oh.. what a-are you doing he-here.."

"Luhan hyung.. to-to-to--"

Seungcheol saw how tensed Mingyu is.

"Mi-mi--Mingyu.. i don't know where to start so--"

"Seungcheol.. wait let me talk first.." Mingyu patted the space beside him signaling that Seungcheol can sit beside him which Seungcheol accpets. "About last weekend.. Luhan.. he ended up on me because I pulled him..."

"Why?"

"Because he was supposed to help me.. in looking.." Seungcheol faced Mingyu "for your.. present.."

Seungcheol smiled. "Why?"

"Be-because.." Mingyu put his hand inn his mouth to cover the redness of it. "I like you"

It's only a mumbled but Seungcheol heard it clearly. He smiled. He never thought that Mingyu feel the same way about him also. Maybe sometimes fairytales are true. Seungcheol thought as his face is turning to red.

"Really?" Seungcheol makes his tone more normal.

"B-but I guess you didn--"

"No.. I like you too" Seungcheol faced Mingyu holding the later's hand.

Then the moment of silence ate the two of them. Seungcheol let go of Mingyu's hand and went back to his place. Mingyu glance at Seungcheol and vice versa.

"Soo.." Seungcheol broke the silence "Sooo... what are we?"

"I-I.. a cou-couple I guess?" Seungcheol smiled then he palced his hand between the two of theem and he got a happy reaction when Mingyu palced his hand on top of his hand.

 


 

Luhan smiled while his ear is clearly sticking at Jongin's bedroom.

"Yes!" he made a small shout.

"What are you doing?" Jongin noticed Luhan doing a not so Luhan character dance.

"A-Ha? N-nothing.." Luhan said.

Jongin was about to open his bedroom's door when suddenly pulled him away but they stumbled down. When Luhan had a chance to open his eyes, he was surprised that Jongin got up from his top and looked down at his face, SMIRKING.

"You're cute in that view" Luhan can make sure he is blushing.

"Y-Yah.. Kim Jongin.. G-get up.." Luhan said.

"Nope.."

"YAH! You're so heavy and you're so ugly and---"

Luhan was cut off when he realized that his lips was captured by a soft pair of another lips. He closed his eyes and opened it. 

 

This is real. I'm not dreaming.. Jongin's really kissing me.. Luhan thought.

 

Luhan pushed Jongin away the moment he heard a car parked at the garage.

"So-sorry.." Luhan said then he got up and left Jongin alone.

 

 

 

Luhan went to the garage to look who arrived. He saw Kris' car but what surprised him more is that Kris is pulling Suho towards him and kissing him passionately. But suho just pulled away and get off to the car so did Kris. Luhan hide when he saw Kris coming but pulled Suho to the corner with him as soon as he spotted the brunette.

 

"Suho.. are you and Kris dating?"

 

 


 

Well I just want you to know that I really want to update!

And there will be 5 more chapters to go.

And because May 22 is Suho's birthday so this is my gift to him!

haha XD