So I'm putting my Defenses down

Until You Happened

"MINGYU!!!" Luhan shouted waking up like the entire nation.

Then Kris, Suho and Seungcheol went down.

"What happen?" suho asked while rubbing his eyes.

 

"This brat here was supposed to join me to sleep and he told that he won't join me unless he will sleep at the sofa which is won't happening because duh! he won't join me to sle--" Kris just get the nearest pillow and sleep at the comforter at the living room.

"Ne, Suho.. would you mind if that noisy brat and spoiled brat be your roommate?" Kris asked fixing the comforter.

"Huh?" Suho and Luhan said

"I mean.. You two just sleep at my already because all you want is a bed right? and Luhan that ghost thing it's like 10 years ago do you still believe on that stupid story?" Kris said then he closed his eyes.

 

"So this mean you woke everyone up so you can sleep at the bed.. Mingygu that's bad...." Seungcheol said.

It's obvious to Luhan and Suho that Mingyu doesn't like that also but no one likes that also. So the four of them went up. Seungcheol told everyone that he will already sleep.

 

"Suho hyung?" Luhan asked because Suho arrange the bed for two.

"I guess this will work.. I will just join Kris downstairs.. I think he might get lonely... Mingyu and Luhan.. you should stay here.." Suho said then he closed the door.

 

"So now we have a bed and this is also comfortable--"

"Seriously! Why do you have to do that!" Mingyu shouted then he grabbed the blanket and then sleep at the corner.

It is obvious to Luhan why Mingyu is frustrated. So Luhan just made his way to the bed and let sleep drown him.

 

Meanwhile downstairs.

Kris felt like his blanket is moving so he faced the other way and the found a sweet smile plastered at the face of Suho.

"Why are you here?" Kris said forcing himself not to blush because he do know that he is blushing thanks to the darkness it is not that obvious.

"Well I should be sticking with you because you are the reason I am here.." Suho placed his hand in Kris head making their forehead connected.

"Thanks.."

 

That time... it felt right somehow... Kris thought.

 

 

Somehow the night felt so sad and  happy. Knowing that somehow in their sleep the moon help them to feel a little less awkward.

 

But when the morning came Jongin woke up earlier than he thought. Aish.. I'll just go to Kris. Jongin thought while scratching the back of his neck. Then he stand up and go out of the room and went straight to Kris' room.

"Kris!" Jongin greeted then what he saw next put a shock expression in his face.

He saw Luhan and Mingyu sit up from the bed while rubbing their eyes.

"Oh Jo..." Luhan was confused why Jongin suddenly closed the door "..ngin.. What happened to him.." then he faced Mingyu

"I don't know stupid.." Mingyu stand up and throw a pillow to Luhan. Mingyu somehow knew. Looking at Luhan can be really something seducing and it's still early in the morning. Mingyu just smirked knowing jongin it's really hard to control when the first thing you see in the morning is an angel.

 

Meanwhile outside the room.

"Ah Hyung? W-what are doing there?" Seungcheol asked then he take a sit beside Jongin.

He saw Jongin's face is all red and that means that he is blushing llike hell.

"Hyung? Are you alright?" Seungcheol was about to put his hand in Jongin's forehead when suddenly the door behind them opened. "Hyung.. Mingyu"

Mingyu noticed Seungcheol hand and Jongin's face then he grabbed Luhan's wrist.

"Sorry if we are troubling you" Mingyu said while pulling Luhan's wrist.

"YAH MINGYU!!!" Luhan shouted. Luhan saw also the scene so he remained quiet until they reached the kitchen.

Luhan knew what Mingyu feels so instead of asking him he just remained quiet. Because silence is all what Mingyu needs now.

 

A month passed. Learned many things about Mingyu like how he tenses up whenever Seungcheol is near him. How he bully Luhan everytime he smiles because of teasing Mingyu. How he glow whenever Seungcheol smiles. But most of all how Mingyu remain silent every single time Seungcheol is near to Jongin. Luhan knows that. He knows how it felt too. He really knows..

 

"So kids! Seungcheol and Mingyu will stay again here.. But I think for a month this time.." Suzy said.

"huh?" Luhan replied. They are now eating dinner. Luhan and Jongin is seatmate while at the opposite is her mother and Kris and at the middle of them is Soo Hyun.

"Well your Mom and I are having again a business trip at England.. so because Mingyu's mom is coming do you mind that the two of them are staying here?" Soo Hyun said.

"What do you mean? Mingyu and Seungcheol are not brothers?" Luhan asked.

"Luhan.. Seungcheol and Mingyu are not brothers... Seungcheol's parent died so Mingyu's mom told him that he can stay until whenever he can." Suzy explained.

So that's why Seungcheol and Mingyu are not look a like. Luhan thought.

 

Then the morning came.

"Hyung!!" Suddenly their morning started not pretty normal. Because right after Seungcheol greeted Kris, Luhan and Jongin he suddenly hugged Jongin. "Hyung~~"

"Okay... that's enough Seungcheol.." Jongin said. Seungcheol pouted. "Whatever let's go to the room."

Then Seungcheol and JOngin leave. Kris just went to the kitchen leaving Luhan and Mingyu an awkward moment.

"So wh--"

"Don't even asked. I'm going to the pool so leave me alone." Seungcheol said then he left. But Luhan is being Luhan so he followed Mingyu.

When he saw Mingyu is at the corner of the pool playing water by his feet he joined him without asking permission.

"I won't ask permission because I know.. You won't like it anyway.." Luhan suggested leaving Mingyu silent.

After a few seconds of silence Luhan decided to start a conversation.

"Mingyu.. do you believe in love?" Luhan blurted out.

"w-what?" Luhan can see a blush in Mingyu's face.

"You know.. love can be difficult sometimes.." Luhan said then he face the water.

"No.." Mingyu said Luhan faced him with shock.

"What?"

"It's just hard to tell that to someone.. You know.. being in love is something great you can somehow see the beauty of life and the greatness of that feeling but deep inside you know that that [erson can't somehow return your feeling..."

"I'm listening.." Luhan said.

"I don't know anymore..." Mingyu said then make a splash with his feet. "I admit it already to myself but why is it hard for me tell.."

Admit it? The same as mine. Luhan thought.

"why is it hard to admit.." Luhan asked.

"Because somewhere in the middle you know that someone can't love you the same as you did.." Mingyu said.

"Can't love you? how did you know?" Luhan asked again.

"Because you are afraid to lose that someone.."

"LOSE!  NO ONE IS LOSING NO ONE! REMEMBER THIS MINGYU IF YOU ARE THAT AFRAID OF LOSING SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SPEAK WELL YOU MUST BE REALLY AFRAID IF YOU LOSE THAT SOMEONE KNOWING THAT YOU CAN STILL HAVE HIM IF YOU JUST SPEAK" Luhan shouted.

"Why are you like that.." Mingyu said.

"Huh?"

"You're telling me to speak.. but you.. you can't even see his efforts, his actions and even his words... are you some kind of stupid idiot?" Mingyu said.

"No--" Mingyu suddenly grab Luhan's hand and pulled him to the pool.

"Luhan it's hard to admit but it's harder to confessed" Mingyu said eye to eye to Luhan.

I know. Luhan thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay double update but I know this part is so dense.

Grrr! Blame that brain!! hahaha!!

Next part will be Seungcheol and Jongin's part :D

What do you think?

And here's the thing I started to ship Kailu because of Taemin so in order to that I think I'm going to write a 

ONESHOT! I don't know how but I'll do it XD

It's like a thanks gift for letting me ship KaiLu

#YOUniqueUnit