Cause I'm out of my league ONCE AGAIN

Until You Happened

Luhan is sitting at the most unseen table at the cafeteria. He ignored his buzzing phone. He knew that Jongin is behind those text messages. He know that Jongin is so confused of what's happening. But he can't stay longer with Jongin. Not anymore. Not now or forever. Not anymore because he already  know what Jongin's place in his heart. Not now and anymore.

 

"BOOOOOOO!!!!!" Luhan almost jumped from his seat.

 

"T-Taemin..." Luhan said.

"What are you thinking about?" Taemin said and snatched Luhan's bread.

"I don't know.." Luhan confessed.

"You have a crazy mind..." Taemin commented

"I know.." Luhan said.

"You're thinking your spacial someone?" Taemin saw Luhan's unexplainable face "I thought so.. who is it then.."

"Nothing.. no one.." Luhan asid.

"I know you won't tell me.. so--"

 

"TAEMIIIIIIIIIIIN" the two of them faced the direction of where that voice came

 

"Baekhyun?" Luhan said "What did you this time?"

"Nothing I swear!" Taemin actioned like he surrendered from a fight.

"Yah! Taemin!! You really have the guts to left me alone with Jongin and---" Baekhyun noticed Luhan "Luhan?"

"Yeah.." Luhan said

"Why are you here?" Baekhyun said and then he take the seat beside Luhan.

"For lunch of course.." Luhan said and then he stuffs his mouth a sandwich

"You don't know Jongin is looking for you.." Baekhyun said.

"I'm not a kid anymore.. and besides I gained many friends--" 

"Many FRIENDS" Taemin cut Luhan

 

"Gained A friend.." emphasizing A. Luhan said and he let his head search for someone in his class and he spotted.. "Wait here!!"

 

 

Luhan stand up. Baekhyun and Taemin didn't bother to look where will Luhan will go. After a minute, there is Luhan hands locked into two different guy that look exactly the same.

 

"See! I have friends!" Luhan said. "This is Jeongmin and ---"

"Yah! JINKIIIIII!!!!" Taemin hide at the back of Baekhyun.

"Oh look who's here.." One of Luhan's unknown friend said.

"W-what are!!! Argh! Whatever!!!" Taemin said then walked out

 

 

"What's wrong with him..." Luhan asked. "ah Onew--"

"I'm going.. Let Jeongmin do the job you want he owe me something.." Onew said and then he went out to the cafeteria.

 

 

"So. What am I doing here?" Jeongmin said.

"Yeah what is he doing here?" Baekhyun said.

"I don't even know.." Luhan said.

 

Luhan returned to his position and Jeongmin joined him. Then after 5 seconds someone..

 

"Yah! PARK CHANYEOL!! MY EYES I CAN'T SEE GET YOUR HANDS OFF ON MY EYES!!" Baekhyun shouted and so Chanyeol did and sit beside Baekyhun.

 

"So what you doing here?" Chanyeol asked.

"Nothing... and you?" Luhan said.

"Oh I just want to go away from Sehun time to time you know he can be sooooooooooo jealous sometimes.." Chanyeol said.

"Jealous?" Luhan asked with curiousity.

"What's up woth the light in your tone? you like Sehun?" Jeongmin asked.

"I don't even know him" Luhan stated.

"So why are you curious.." Baekhyun asked.

"Nothing.." Luhan said.

 

"Can WE go back to the topic?" chanyeol asked.

"Sure babe.."  Baekhyun said while patting Chanyeol's back

"so Sehun is jealous.. and you know who's the reason behind that?" Chanyeol asked sounding like a maniac.

"Are we supposed to answer that?' Jeongmin said.

"Whatever.. Kyungsoo is the reason.."

 

 

Kyungsoo. Luhan thought.

 

 

"Wait? Aren't Jongin and Kyungsoo are like a couple or something?" Luhan asked.

"Huh?" Baekhyun said.

"Are you kidding me Luhan? Kyungsoo is not in relationship with Jongin.. he is just Jongin's Bestfriend.." Chanyeol said

"Bestfriend.. b-but" Luhan said and then he thought of something else. "Chanyeol.. where can i find this Sehun.. i need to ask him something.."

"Well he usually hangs out in the rooftop b--"

"Thanks!!" Luhan ran off to the rooftop as heard the place.

 

"But.. Jongin and Kyungsoo is also there.. oh well maybe he don't mind.." Chanyeol said.

"Yeah he probably won't" Jeongmin said

"Well let's get our lunch" Baekhyun offered.

 

 

 

 

When Luhan arrived at the door of the rooftop. He inhaled and exhaled to make his breathing more comfortable before he bangs Sehun's face in the wall making him feel so awkwawrd around Jongin for the past days.

 

 

He turn the knob and open the door.

 

"Yah! SEHUN! WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM AND YOU NEED TO TELL ME THOSE THINGS!!" Luhan shouted.

 

 

But what he saw is more shocking that his high pitched voice. He saw Jongin sitting with Kyungsoo and shocked with Luhan's sudden apperance.

 

 

Oh .

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

a/n: So here's the thing... did you already read my new Kailu Fanfic? Can you please read it? i love you guys XD