Sparks Fly

Until You Happened

Oh .

Luhan cannot run anymore. He can't go back. Not anymore. Not when Jongin is only a few steps away from him. He cannot go back ANYMORE. His problem grew larger because of the guilt he feels because of lying to Jongin.

Of course Jongin can't let that slip. Not only because Luhan avoid him but also because he lie to him. So he stand up. Stand up from his position and move to Luhan's direction. To Luhan who seems frozen from the situation. He signaled Kyungsoo to get out from the rooftop. Kyungsoo seems to get it so he went out to the rooftop.



"So why are you here? Hyung?"



Luhan had a different feeling when Jongin called him Hyung It felt like it is different from any other hyung. Different.
Luhan step back. Kai move forward towards Luhan's direction.



"Why are you looking for Sehun? Hyung?"



Luhan step back. Kai move forward.



"Why did you tell me yesterday that Sehun never told you something? Hyung?"



Luhan step back but this time his back hits the wall. Kai is still moving forward.



"Why are you stepping back?"


And now Kai is in front of him. Face to face. Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide. He curse his luck running out this time is totally ed up! Jongin place his hands in both side of Luhan's shoulder. He place his hands in the cold wall. Locking his cold eyes to Luhan's scared eyes. Wanted to know what's beyond his words. 

"Hyung?" Jongin's word struck in Luhan's mind like it meant something.

"W-what?" Luhan replied. It's obvious that he felt so scared and confused.

 


Jongin leans in to Luhan's right ear.

"What did Sehun told you?" then Jongin blew at Luhan causing Luhan to shiver.

"N-Nothing.. I-I was just..." Luhan noticed Jongin arms were around his waist now "Yah! Jongin--"

"You were just what?" Jongin said.

"I was just.. Chanyeol was asking me a favor that's all!" Luhan said and pushed Jongin.

"Ah good.." Jongin said then he left Luhan.

 

 

 

Luhan just sit there beside the door and hug his knees and buried his face in them.

"Stupid Jongin!!"

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile..

Kyungsoo is walking at the corridor when he noticed someone. He put his sweetest smile in his faced and rushed towards that someone.

"Sehun!!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ah.. Kyungsoo.. Where have you been? I asked yur classmate where you went and they told me they don't know.." Sehun said.

"Ah I just went to the rooftop with Jongin--" Kyungsoo was cut because Sehun suddenly turned his back to Kyungsoo "S-Sehun?"

"so you brought Jongin there.. I thought it was OURS.. then why Jongin?" Sehun said

"Ah.. because he don't have company to join him in reccess so..."

"I don't have too!" Sehun faced Kyungsoo

"But I thought Chanyeol wa-was--" Sehun turned his back again and started walking away to Kyungsoo.

 

When suddenly Kyungsoo followed him and gave him a back hug.

"I'm sorry.. I promise I win't do it again.." Kyungsoo said burying his head to Sehun's back.

 

 

You don't know what you mean to me Kyungsoo. Sehun thought and placed his hand to Kyungsoo's hand.

 

 

When the bell rung it was signal that the school is over. Luhan immidiately search for Jeongmin and Jinki.

"Jinki, Jeongmin!" Luhan said.

"What? Luhan?" Jeongmin said sweetly

"I was thinking if you guys can please take me home!!!!!!!" Luhan pleaded.

"Why? I thought Jongin is the one taking you home you're brothers right?" Jeongmin said.

"Please guys! I really need you now!" Luhan said.

"Are you avoiding Jongin by any chance?" Jinki said.

Then Luhan fell quiet.

"It's true?" Luhan nodded. Jeongmin took Luhan's hand and smile. "Okay.. we'll join you.."

 

 

When Luhan arrived at home. He noticed a new pair of shoe.

"Maybe Kris is bringins his friends today.." Luhan said. Then he saw Kris at the stairs.

"oi! Luhan why are you here?" Kris asked.

"huh? I'm here because this is our new house.." Luhan said and then he dropped his bag at the sofa.

"No, of course I know that.. I'm asking you why are you here? I thought you and Jongin will picked the kids.." Kris said.

"Whose kids? What kids?" Luhan asked.

"Seungcheol and Mingyu I thought Jongin told you already that you two were supposed to pick the kids today at thier school.." then Luhan remember his phone.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jongin

Will you come? Your Mom said to pick

the kids at their school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jongin

She would like us to be their babysitter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jongin

so you're busy I guess?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jongin

I will just fetch them..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Jongin

Bye~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan almost dropped his phone but he just grabbed his shoes and jacket. "Kris! I'll come back later!" then Luhan ran as fast as he can. Jongin you stupid! If you just want to ask me please ask it the normal way so I don't get a hint from you! Luhan thought. Then after a long run Luhan finally saw Jongin at the park. The three of them are sitting at the swing. 

 

"Yah! Kim Jongin!" then the three boys turn around and saw Luhan who is now panting really hard.

"who is he hyung?" one of the kids asked.

Jongin just smile and stand up. 

"Hyung?" one of the kids asked again.

Jongin walks towards Luhan. Their eyes are locked to each other. Then Jongin suddenly wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist and hugged him. Not too tight and not to light.

 

 

Maybe.... There is really something between us.. maybe we were more than just step brothers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New characters are added! Haha!

But I think they won't play any major roles yet. Just relax.

And BTW I'm watching Shinee Hello Baby and

I think ONTAE is still the best XD hahaah!!!