I think he can see through anything but my HEART

Until You Happened

 

Note: THIS TIME THE NARRATOR OF THIS STORY IS THE WRITER. THAT'S ME btw!!

``````````````````````````````

Luhan walked quietly as he goes to the parking lot with Jongin. He's thinking about what Sehun told him. Is it really true. He thought. He wanted to ask Jongin about it. But then maybe it can make their relationship more awkward. So he stay silent until they got to the parking lot where Kris wait with his Black new car.

 

"Yo! Little Brothers" Kris said. As he open the door.

 

"Thanks" Jongin said and he got into the car.

 

Kris noticed the difference in Luhan's face. Maybe a sign of discomfort.

 

 

"Luhan if you want you can sit at the passenger seat?" Kris asked

 

 

"well I think that's better.."

 

 

The drive from the school to their house is quiet. DEADLY QUIET.

When they arrived from their house. they found it empty. Jongin noticed a note at the tv.

 

 

"Oh they'll be gone until next week.. I guess it's the three of us now.." Jongin said.

 

Luhan was about to go upstairs when Kris motinoed to him to stay.

 

 

"I think I'll past with this thing" Kris said.

 

"What thing?" Luhan eagerly asked.

 

"You know I have to over time to cope up with the new environment right?" Kris said

 

"Yes.." Jongin replied

 

"I will have a tutor starting tomorrow in his house so I'll go home late and may not pick you up to school and whatever.. so I think you two will going to be incharged here" Kris explained.

 

Luhan can't even speak any single word. Like his voice betrayed him. He will stay alone. In this house with Jongin. That's one hell problem. Because he knows that it's a BIG PROBLEM.

 

Luhan can't even think of what hell will happen to him if he will going to be stucked will Jongin in a week. A heartache, heart break, heartlift anything that is connected to heart. Because he do know that's the only place Jongin belongs into. In his heart. Damn this cheesiness. Luhan thought. He had a relationship!

 

Being able to know where he belong in Jongin's world he went straight to their room. Throw himself in the bed and maybe this time he can let sleep conquer his disturbed soul for once.

 

 

It's around midnight when he woke up. It's not weird for him anymore to woke up with jongin's hand on his back and there face were next to each other. It's a simple night. Like he always do in morning. He observes the unique features of Jongin's face. Memorizing each features.

 

You are so amazing.. Luhan thought. But what comes next is not what he imagineed for.

 

 

"Daisuki."

 

 

That single word that came out in Jongin's mouth. Even though it is not familiar to him. He do know that, that word is somewhat the reason behind that damn feeling he is experiencing right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I know THIS IS CHEESY SO WHAT XD

Oh and please read my Imperfect Fairytale! XD I think I upload it already but I'm kinda rewriting it XD