Chapter 10

A Thin Line between Hate and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo walked in his house but he found no one. “Hello? Anybody home?” He took a few steps. “Hello?” No one answering. Not long from that, he heard people giggling. “Hello?” Myungsoo heard the giggle louder as he walked closer to his and Sungjong shared bedroom. The door was slightly opened.

“Sungjong, are you here?” He opened the door and saw Sungjong was in the bed, with another guy. No clothes, just blanket for their cover. The guy was on top of Sungjong; kissing and Sungjong’s neck. Sungjong seemed okay with that, not trying to stop him. Myungsoo could see Sungjong was enjoyed it so much.

Myungsoo cried softly. He tried to check on the unknown guy, but he couldn’t see clearly.

Sungjong opened his eyes and smiled at Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo woke up. He breathed heavily. That was just a dream. Sungjong who slept next to him also woke up. “Myungie, are you okay? Gosh Myung, you are sweating, are you having a nightmare, hm?” Sungjong helped Myungsoo by wiped the sweats on his forehead.

“I-I am fine. It was nothing. Let’s go back to sleep,” Myungsoo made Sungjong lay down again with him. “Jongie, cou-could you hug me?” Sungjong smiled. “Sure, come here.” Myungsoo snuggled closer to Sungjong. “You’ll be safe in my arms, all the monsters or ghosts or whatsoever in your dream won’t dare to come near.”

“I love you, Sungjong.”

“Love you, too.”

 

Woohyun was having trouble carrying three boxes by his own. He barely can see what was in front of him. 

“May I help you?” Someone said to Woohyun. “Yes, yes please.” The moment he placed the boxes down, he saw a perfect looking guy -just the eyes were a bit small.

“Handsome,” Woohyun said.

“Excuse me?” Sunggyu asked. “No, no I mean awesome! It’s awesome and very kind of you to help me.”

Please don’t smile, please. Sunggyu smiled. Damn! Isn’t he the cutest creature alive ever?

At that time, Woohyun wasn’t even able to feel his feet anymore. He simply forgot everything; what time was now, where he was standing, his name. All he saw was he and Sunggyu in the chocolate and candy land with double rainbows above their heads and unicorns flying everywhere.

“Hm, hello? Sir?” Sunggyu waved in front of Woohyun. That action snapped  Woohyun back to reality. Woohyun gave out his right hand. “Nam Woohyun.”

“Kim Sunggyu,” Sunggyu said while took Woohyun’s hand. “So, you want to help me, Sunggyu-sshi?”

“Please, just call me Sunggyu. We seemed at the same age. I’m 26.”

“I’m 24, hyung,” Woohyun chuckled. “Phff, just call me Sunggyu, without ‘sshi’ or ‘hyung’. It made me feels old.”

“Alright alright. Sunggyu.”

“Better. So, where are you heading with these boxes by the way?” Sunggyu lifted one of them. “These boxes contained of books and they’re for charity.”

“I see.” Woohyun led Sunggyu to his car. They put the boxes in the car boot. “May I know these books belong to whom?”

“They’re for the sick kids at the hospital. My college often go there, visit the poor kids and do some charity, like giving books and toys.”

“It sounds great,” Sunggyu praised and Woohyun just smiled. “Since I don’t have anything to do, may I come with you, to the hospital and meet the kids?”

“You want to come with me?”

“I can’t?”

“No, no, sure. You’re mostly welcome. Come, let’s get into the car.” On their way to the hospital, Sunggyu and Woohyun got to know about each other a little bit.

The most importantly, he’s single and available. Woohyun knew there was fling inside his heart for the guy next to him.

“We’ve arrived,” Woohyun stopped his car, got out and opened the car boot, taking out the boxes. “Let’s go!”

“Let’s go,” said Sunggyu while lifted the same box before. Myungsoo and Sunggyu were walking passed next to each other; Sunggyu was on his way to meet the unfortunate kids while Myungsoo just finished met his father. They didn’t know each other either, though.

“Take them regularly, Myungsoo. Don’t skip. And make sure you tell Sungjong. He deserves to know.” His father’s voice echoed on his head. Myungsoo sighed while looking down at his meds.

How I’m supposed to tell Jongie about this?

 

“Hi, everyone!” Woohyun greeted as he opened the door.

“Yay, Woohyun hyung is here!” “Oppa! Oppa!”

The children were running towards Woohyun and hugged him. “Hey, are you guys missed me that much?”

“Yes!” The children answered. “Aww, I missed my sweethearts, too.”

“Thank you for coming, Woohyun-sshi.” A nurse who in charged came and welcomed Woohyun. “I have promised.” Woohyun smiled. “Oh by the way, I brought my friend too; hope you and the kids are okay with that.”

“Oh, I’m totally fine with that. What’s your name?”

“Kim Sunggyu,” he bowed a little to the nurse. A little girl ran towards Woohyun and tugged his shirt. “Oppa, can you sing me a song?” Woohyun lifted the girl. “Sure. Anything for my sweetheart Bora.”

“Yay!” Bora clapped her small hands. She was excited. There was a guitar left in the ward, Woohyun’s guitar. He took it and sit next to Bora who already took her place. Woohyun played the guitar.

“I don’t mind your odd behaviour, it’s the very thing I savour~ If you were an ice cream flavour, you would be my favourite one~”

He was singing to Mindy Gledhill’s All About Your Heart.

“My imagination sees you, like a painting by Van Gogh~ Starry nights and bright sunflowers, follow you where you may go~”

“Oh, I’ve loved you from the start, in every single way and more each passing day~” Sunggyu continued after Woohyun. The kids applauded. “You are brighter than the stars, believe me when I say~ It’s not about your scars, it’s all about your heart~”

He has a great voice. Woohyun smiled brightly as he played the guitar and had a duet with Sunggyu.

 

“Hello? Anybody home?” Myungsoo had the same dream. To be honest, he was having this dream quite a while.

Here he was standing, at the door and watching his wife making out with another guy. 

There was more this time. He didn’t wake up after Sungjong smiled at him. He was still standing there, not moving an inch. He was so curious, who might that guy be since the first time he has the dream. The guy turned around and smirked. Myungsoo opened his eyes but didn’t get up. He looked at his sleeping beauty, Sungjong was sleeping soundly. He planted a kiss on Sungjong’s forehead. He turned around and cried softly.

 

That Saturday, as he promised Sungjong, both of them wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter