HIV?!

The Hostage.

"What type of work do you do?" Kibum asked, his eyes wide.

"I-I.." 

Kibum looked at him expectantly, blinking a few times.

"None of your business Kibum. Let's just get you to bed--"

"No!" Kibum shrieked, pulling his grip out of Jonghyun's hand.

"Kibum..?"

"I thought you were better than the other old man, but you're exactly the same! Do you not trust me so much that you can't tell me what type of work you do?! How do you expect me to trust you with these secrets and lies?!"

"I--"

"Shut up. Just shut up." Kibum said, his voice dangerously soft. He suddenly got up from the bed, heading for the door. 

Jonghyun ran in front of the other, bolting the door and protecting it with his back.

"What the heck?!" Kibum snarled, glaring at the other. 

"Don't leave."

"W-What?"

"Kibum, don't leave. Please. Don't leave."

"Jonghyun move your body now." Kibum said, weak hands trying to pry Jonghyun's muscular body off of the door.

"N-Never." Jonghyun whispered, grabbing the younger and pushing him onto the bed. He walked slowly towards the now shaking boy, and stopped, his standing figure hovering over Kibum's laying figure.

"J-Jonghyun.." Kibum said, breath hitching in his throat as Jonghyun placed a knee on the bed, right between Kibum's open legs.

"Don't leave me Kibum." Jonghyun said, his eyes filled with sadness.

"I..don't want to, Jonghyun. But I can't trust you anymore."

"Assurance? Do you want assurance?"

Kibum hesitantly nodded. Jonghyun stared into the other's eyes for several seconds and with every second he inched closer.

"What you're about to do is..is n-not going to assure me." Kibum whispered as he felt Jonghyun's lips a few centimeters from his own.

"I don't care." 

"Jonghyun.." Kibum breathed out as Jonghyun's hand slowly slid itself from Kibum's chest to the youngers face. Kibum's stomach twisted with thousands of emotions, and his breathing became shallow. He felt Jonghyun's warm breath on his mouth, and turned his head to the side.

"S-Stop.." Kibum bit his lip.

The younger felt  a pair of lips meet his exposed cheek lightly, and a shiver ran down his spine.

"Kibum, I wanted to tell you something." Jonghyun said, placing another kiss near the edge of the other's lips.

How was it that Jonghyun wasn't stuttering like Kibum himself was? 

Kibum stayed frozen, his head spinning by the rising tension. He made a mistake by glancing up at the elder's nearing lips--and the butterflies in his stomach flew at full speed.

"Kiiiibum! Are you still there?" a warm voice sounded from outside the bolted door. Jinki. Before Kibum could utter a word, he felt Jonghyun's lips crash onto his, and he let out a muffled sound.

"Kibum?" Jinki called, knocking at the door. 

Kibum struggled and succesfully could say "Jinki--" before Jonghyun captured his lips once more.

"Oh you are there! You ok?" 

Jonghyun moved down to the other's neck, biting and kissing the pale skin.

"I'm..ok.." Kibum panted, his body arching up as the elder placed a kiss on a particularly sensitive spot.

"You sure? You don't sound to well.." 

Jonghyun scoffed quietly in annoyance, and went back to distracting the other from the man outside their door.

Kibum let his hands tangle themselves in Jonghyun soft hair as Jonghyun softly pecked Kibum's prominent collarbone.

"I'm fine..Jinki..!" Kibum managed to say.

"Ok..do you know where Jonghyun is?" 

"Shut up.." Jonghyun hissed and kissed Kibum's neck rougher, causing the younger to squeal faintly.

"N-No." Kibum said, biting back a moan.

"Ok, I'll get going. If you need anything, call me. Bye." Kibum heard the other walk away.

"B-By--" Jonghyun placed another kiss on his mouth.

"Jonghyun..what..! What are you d-doing?" 

"Shhh.."

A sharp pain shot through Kibum's body, and his face turned pale. His nails pierced Jonghyun's skin and he let out a shriek.

Jonghyun jumped off of him, staring at him with worry in his eyes. Kibum started hacking, coughing, his lips turning blue.

"Yah! Yah!! Kibum!" Jonghyun shook the other, only causing Kibum to cough harder. 

"What's wrong?!" Jonghyun screamed.

The door bursted open and Jinki ran inside, panting.

"I...heard..a scream.." he said between breaths.

"S-Somethings wrong with him! He's burning up also! W-What do I do..Jinki..what do I do?!"

"I'll call the h-hospital." Onew said, scrambling to take out his phone. 

By the time the ambulance came, Kibum was unconcious and uncontrollable tears were falling out of Jonghyun's eyes.

"He just screamed and turned pale and.." Jonghyun trailed off, his voice racked with sobs.

"Shh..it'll be alright." Jinki said. 

Jonghyun nodded, his face in his hands. What had he done?


A faint beeping sound was heard in the distance as Kibum opened his eyes to a foreign white light. A pain pierced all the way through his skull and he closed his eyes once more.

"He's awake." someone whispered, and Kibum heard footsteps walking towards him.

"How are you feeling Kibum?" a professional sounding voice whispered.

"N-Not too good.." Kibum said, and sighed, it was tiring just to say those three words.

"You collapsed, do you know that?"

"W-Why?"

"Well.." the doctor faltered.

"Is he awake?" a voice said which belonged to Jonghyun.

"Y-yeah." the doctor said.

"Jjong..."

"Kibum!" Jonghyun said fairly loudly and Kibum squeezed his eyes in pain.

"Shhh." the doctor warned.

"What happened to him?" Jonghyun inquired.

"He..he fell critically ill."

"Why?"

"I'm not sure you would want to hear.." the doctor whispered.

"W-Why?!" Jonghyun said, worry in his eyes and voice.

"Well, the reports came out."

"What is it?!"

"He has H-HIV."

 

Oh no, Kibum has HIV :( For all of you who don't know what HIV is, it is a STD. You can guess who Kibum got it from..

Yeah, he'll die in the end.

 

Comments are always appreciated <3

Also, I was thinking of starting a story which is based off of World War II (Jongkey). Except it is in Korea and Jonghyun and Key and like the ones who are different from the "vision of perfect"? Like the Jews sort of..they meet and run away and fall in love?