Heaven's Door

The Hostage.

Kibum sighed, sitting on his cold and hard bed. Jonghyun hadn't come back yet, and he could of sweared it had been 4 or 5 hours. He stood up, and walked towards the bars, trying to push them a little bit. To his surprise, the bars swung open easily. He stepped out of the dark chamber, walking up the stairs cautiously. 

"Jonghyun?" he asked softly, looking all directions. He looked around, walking down different hallways until he spotted a familiar looking one. The kitchen. 

"Jonghyun?" he said a bit louder. He heard a bang from upstairs and he jumped. 

"Kibum."

He let out a soft scream, his hand placed on his heart. His heart raced, breathing twice as fast.

"Oh..my..god..you.almost.gave.me.a.heart.attack" Kibum said, gulping and looking at the culprit. 

It was Jonghyun. Jonghyun smirked slightly, his eyes portraying a foreign emotion. They weren't bubbly and lively as usual, they were dark..impenetrable, intimidating.

"Are you okay?" Kibum asked, a bit anxious. 

"I'm fine." Jonghyun said, smiling the most alarming smile he had ever smiled.

"J-Jonghyun?"

Jonghyun stepped closer to Kibum. Kibum shook slightly, suddenly getting flashbacks of his previous master.

"Don't hurt me..please.."

Jonghyun just smiled again, the same horrible way. He swayed slightly from side to side.

"Are you drunk?!" Kibum now said fairly loudly, his back pressing against the wall. He could feel Jonghyun's hot breath on his face, and he guessed right..alcohol. He also smelled something else..what was it..it was sweet..perfume.

"Jonghyun, you're drunk! Stop..you don't know what you're doing." Kibum said, his heart breaking slightly.

"I know perfectly well what I'm about to do Kibum.."

Kibum pushed him away, letting out a small cry. He staggered backwards, falling onto the ground. Kibum now shook visibly, his hands in front of his chest waiting for another attack. Jonghyun got up and stumbled towards him once more. Kibum winced as the other's face was just a few inches from his. 

"You're so pretty.." Jonghyun said, touching his hair softly. Kibum's eyes traveled across the room fearfully, and he looked for a weapon of any kind to get the older off of him. He spotted it, a knife. He broke free of the grip bravely, and ran towards the knife.

"Nope Kibummie, can't run away so quickly.." Jonghyun said, gripping his wrist before he could get any further. He pulled him back into his grip, holding him by his thin waist. "You're mine.."

"Go away!!!!" Kibum squealed. Jonghyun didn't comply, instead he kissed Kibum passionately, forcing his tongue into the sweet cavern. Kibum felt himself start to cry, he knew Jonghyun was no different..but he had..had that hope that maybe he was.

Without a warning, Jonghyun let go of him, and placed his forehead on the younger's shoulder.

"Help me..Kibum.." he breathed out. Kibum froze, feeling Jonghyun's warm breath near his neck. 

"J-Jonghyun?" Kibum whispered.

Jonghyun's forehead was burning up. "You have a..fever.." Kibum said, lifting his head up slightly. Jonghyun looked at him with exhausted, painful eyes. Kibum grabbed Jonghyun, slowly making a trek towards the living room. He layed him down on a couch.

"I'll get something for you to drink.." Kibum started to walk away when he felt a warm hands grab his wrist, pulling him backwards. 

"Don't leave.."

Kibum sighed "Fine." he said, sitting down on the ground next to the couch. 

"What happened Jonghyun?" 

"I drank some alcohol, that's all."

"Some alcohol? You drank loads J-Jonghyun..I can smell it." Kibum stuttered as he felt Jonghyun's hand brush against his hair.

"I only drank some Kibum.." Jonghyun said, his sentences slurred.

"Sure." 

"I swear Kibum."

"I believe you..were you with the maid?"

"Maid? Whaaaatt?"

"I can smell t-the perfume."

Jonghyun now opened his eyes fully. "Kibum.." he felt so guilty right now. So in' guilty.

"I know..she told me you had known her since you were small? Do you like her?" Kibum cracked a saddening smile, trying hard not to let his dissapointment show.

"I..Kibum..I was just..didn't know what I was doing."

"You still don't." 

Jonghyun felt his heart being ripped apart, by the 3 word sentence that Kibum spoke. He was fully in his senses now, the effect had worn off.

"What do y-you mean?" Jonghyun asked, looking at the back of Kibum's head. That was fortunate, since Kibum didn't want to show him his teary face.

"I mean..you don't know what you're doing when you ask me to stay with you. You don't know what you're doing when you kissed me just now." Kibum said, his voice cracking. 

"Look at me." Jonghyun said. Kibum shook his head.

"Just talk to me like this."

"Can you look at me so I can properly tell you my relationship with the maid?"

"Just talk to me like this!"

"Look at me now Kibum. I'm your master." he said in a intimidating voice.

Kibum turned around slowly..

Jonghyun's heart stopped at what he saw.

Kibum was crying. 

He's crying..because of me.

Jonghyun shook off all of the alcohol inside of him, all of his exhaustion. He stood up, pulling Kibum with him. He wrapped his arms around him in a strong embrace. 

"Don't cry."

Kibum just sniffed even louder, his hands by his side. He didn't dare hug his master back..he already had a girlfriend. Or -friend.

Jonghyun realized what he was thinking and chuckled. He gently grabbed Kibum's small hands, guiding them onto his own back. 

Kibum dug his head in Jonghyun's shoulder, both red in the face and crying. He gripped onto Jonghyun's jacket tightly, earning another chuckle from his master. 

"My relationship with her..we are friends."

Kibum didn't respond.

"Just friends. I was drunk, she..kissed me. She was drunk also. We were upstairs, I didn't go anywhere really. I just went to get a drink..but I got a bit carried away. I'm sorry?"

"Jjong.." Kibum whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you saying sorry?"

"I feel like I've betrayed you." 

"Well you have." Kibum said. 

Jonghyun took Kibum's head off of his shoulder, and kissed his nose.

"Your master is sorry."

"Your Kibum forgives you." Kibum said shyly, looking away.

Jonghyun laughed, caressing Kibum's cheeks with his hands. He leaned in, and their lips met in a soft kiss.

 

Fluffiness for the win :P I have no idea what I just wrote lololol. They aren't fully together yet, but its become obvious to eachother how much they love one another.

TIME FOR A SPAZZ

SHINEE'S FREAKIN NEW ALBUM!! SO HAPPPYYYYY AHHH

TAEMINS NO LONGER A CUTE BOY! (EXCEPT IN SHINEE WONDERFUL DAY HE ACTED LIKE ONE) AND KEY OMIGOD AND JONGHYUN *SQUEALS*

i really really need SHINee Wonderful Day in eng subs. NOW. SM, MAKE IT HAPPEN. and I noticed when I was watching the small cuts, Key was wearing a dinosaur necklace xD hahahaha yess for Jjong <3

AND AND AND I HAVE 40 SUBS WITH 4 CHAPTERS AND 2 VOTES ALREADY?! you guys really make my day <3 I have a tumblr now :P

its: theblogofkpop.tumblr.com

and my midterms are over! *faints*

Comments are always appreciated <3

Oh and the title is based off of my favorite song right now, Heaven's Door by Eric Nam