Curiosity

The Hostage.

Kibum was being dragged upstairs on a dark and glum rainy day, his hand interlocked with Jonghyun's. 

"I finally prepared you a room!" Jonghyun giggled like a child, excited to show Kibum what he had prepared.

Kibum didn't speak, he only looked at his feet in embarrassment. 

"Here." Jonghyun stopped at a room with a sky blue door, and pushed it open.

Kibum's face immediately lit up, taking in the surroundings.

The room was a tan color. It had a bed in to corner of it that had an off white cover. On the desk near it was a stack of CD's. 

"What are these CDs?" Kibum asked quietly, walking up to them.

"My CDs!"

Kibum eyebrows furrowed. "Yours?"

"Mine! I record songs."

"Wow." Kibum whispered, picking one up in his hand lightly. He turned it around and there was Jonghyun's face on the cover.

Murderous Desires.

"The name..is..sort of.." Kibum trailed off.

Jonghyun chuckled. "Yeah, but those were my high school CDs."

Kibum glanced over at the older, eyes wide. "High school?!"

"Yeah I was in a punkish rock type band."

"Nice.."

Jonghyun smiled, gently taking Kibum's hands off of his CD. He then took his hand, pulling him out of  the room.

"Where are we going?"

"Well--"

Crash. 

Kibum jumped but Jonghyun burst out laughing.

"Jinki! You alright?" he yelled.

"Jinki" let out a loud laugh also, saying "Yes!"

"J-Jinki?" Kibum said, chewing his lip.

"My friend. And our chef." Jonghyun said. Jonghyun once again took Kibum's hand and descended down the huge stairs, straight to kitchen.

"Jinki." Jonghyun introduced the chef. He had somewhat long brown hair, and one could just smile looking at his face. He looked so..cheerful!

Kibum bowed at the seemingly approachable man. Jinki smiled brightly, holding a hand out for Kibum to shake. Kibum tumidly took it, looking at the ground.

"Is this your..boyfriend?" Jinki asked.

Kibum blushed one hundred shades of red, while Jonghyun smiled fondly at the shy one.

"No.." Jonghyun answered.

"Good."

"Good?"

"He's cute." Jinki claimed.

Kibum bit his lip and glanced over at Jonghyun.

"T-Thank you."

Jinki clapped, turning back to his cooking.

"Yeah that's my friend. He's a flirt, but he's amazing."

"Yah!" Jinki said over his shoulder, while sending a wink to Kibum.

"Jinki, stop hitting on Kibum. He's not my boyfriend yet."

Kibum looked at Jonghyun with questioning eyes and Jonghyun mouthed "Just kidding."

"Oh yeah, Jonghyun. There was a call for you."

"Me? Who?"

"One of the clients."

"Ah, I'll get right to it. Kibum, change. Take a shower too."

Kibum nodded, walking back to the stairs when suddenly Jonghyun grabbed onto his wrist lightly.

"And please, talk to me eh?"

Kibum smiled and muttered a small "yes." He then looked at his arm, which was still in Jonghyun's firm grip.

"Oh sorry." Jonghyun said, releasing Kibum and scratching his neck awkwardly.

"It's fine." Kibum said, running up the stairs. Jonghyun watched his back, chuckling slightly.

"One of a kind, isn't he?" Jonghyun mumbled to no one in particular, but it caught Jinki's ear.

"Yup." Jinki replied.


Kibum took the fluffy pink towel that was lying on the bed and slipped into the shower. He expiremented with the taps a few times, and yelped when scorching hot water burned his pale skin. A small red blotch appeared on his arm, and a tiny tear fell down his cheek. He brushed it off angrily, scolding himself for being such a sissy.

After finally knowing how to use it, he went into the shower and enjoyed a nice bath. Back in his dungeon, he only got small buckets of warm-ish water, nothing more.

He quickly put some moisturizer and slipped on his warm pajamas. He walked out of the bathroom and gasped when he saw the time. 1 hour?! Kibum thought. 

He ran down the stairs and bumped right into Jinki.

"Woah there!" the older man said, falling backwards a little.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" Kibum said, bowing continuously.

"Don't be so sorry." Jinki said, ruffling his hair.

"W-Where's Jonghyun?"

"Oh he had to go out. He told me that if any calls come, you should pick them up."

"Me?"

"Yeah. Apparently he trusts you more than me." Jinki said playfully.

"Ok.."

"Have you had any dinner yet? It's pretty late." Jinki said, looking at the time which read 9:30 PM.

"N-No. I'm not hungry though." 

"What do you mean not hungry? Look how thin you are! Eat."

Jinki didn't ask for an answer but pulled Kibum into the kitchen, placing a bowl of shin ramyeon in front of him. Kibum slowly put the noodles in his mouth, his eyes watering from the flavorful taste.

"Wow.." he breathed out. 

"Good isn't it?"

"Very. Very good."

Kibum was enjoying his meal when the phone rang beside him. He slowly picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Kibum." Jonghyun's voice said from the other end of the line.

"J-Jonghyun." Kibum squeaked.

"Are you ok?"

"Y-Yes."

"What are you doing?"

"Eating."

"Oh good, I was just checking on you. Enjoy your meal." Jonghyun's voice said, somewhat relieved.

"Um..thanks."

"Ok I have to go now. Bye!" Kibum heard some shuffling from the other end of the line.

"B-Bye." Kibum said, hanging up slowly.

"Jonghyun?" Jinki inquired.

"Yeah."

"I see."

Suddenly the phone rang again.

"Hello?" Kibum said.

"Jonghyun..." a female voice sounded from the other end.

"I--"

"I need more."

Kibum's breath hitched.

"Give me more. I'll pay anything you want. More."

"What?"

"You wont give me more? I need more. More.."

Kibum froze. 

"Mor--" Kibum hung up, his hand clutching onto the phone. What was that?! 

"Who was it?"

"Wrong n-number." Kibum said. He quickly gulped down the rest of his food. With a small thank you, he ran back upstairs into his room.

"More..more..more what?" Kibum pondered, sitting down on his bed. It can't be..no.. he thought, his mind flying towards dirty images. But she said more. 

Kibum decided to wait until Jonghyun came home.


Kibum jumped when he heard his door fly open. He was lying on his bed. 

"Kibum!" Kibum saw a figure approach him.

"W-Who?" Kibum rubbed his eyes, still in a daze. His eyes adjusting and he finally saw Jonghyun.

"Oh..Jonghyun."

"Dissapointed?" Jonghyun said, sitting on the bed.

"Umm..well.." Kibum trailed off, scooting a little bit farther from Jonghyun.

The older smiled, grabbing Kibum by the arm and pulling him closer.

Kibum visibly flinched.

"Do you hate me that much?" Jonghyun asked, a forced smile playing on his lips.

"N-No.." Kibum said, a bit flustered. He decided to bring the cat out of the bag.

"Well..there was a phone call after you called." Kibum whispered slowly.

"Who was it?"

"Some..girl.."

Jonghyun stared at him with confused eyes.

"So? What did she say."

"Sh-She said like..something about wanting..more.."

Jonghyun's blood turned to ice as he tightened his grip on the other's arm.

"Umm.." was all he could say.

"J-Jonghyun?" Kibum asked.

"What..?"

"What type of work do you do?"

 

Yeah today is a totally crappy day for me. I didn't get into the school I wanted to, I had a stupid orthodontist appointment, and next year I have to go to a private school. Ok bye guys, sorry for the ty chapter.

Comments are always appreciated <3