Romantic

The Hostage.

Kim Jonghyun stared at the beautiful, cat like boy. His features were illuminated by the small lamp, and he stared at Jonghyun with wide, fear filled eyes.

"Hello Kim Kibum. From now on, you are mine. All mine." Jonghyun said. The younger jolted out of his trance, not uttering a single word. 

"Well meet your new master Kibum." the bodyguard said next to me, leaving the room.

"Let's get you to your room." Jonghyun said, gesturing for the frightened boy to follow him. Kibum took small, uncertain steps towards the man he had only know for 3 minutes of his life. 

"Don't be scared. I won't do anything to you?" Jonghyun smiled slightly, and Kibum reluctantly followed. 

Kibum lead him to his room, and Jonghyun gasped at the state.

"You've been living here..since you were eight?" 

Kibum nodded.

*Flashback*

"Let go of me! Please! Umma! Help! NO!" Kibum sobbed, struggling out of the strong grip of the intimitading man dressed in all black.

His umma just looked at the scene, tears glossing her light brown eyes. "I'm sorry Kibum. It's for your own good."

"NO! UMMA!" the eight year old boy cried. He got caught by the powerful arm once more, and was pushed into the black van.

"Umma--"

BANG.

The door closed on the small boy. You could faintly hear his cries still.

"UMMA! UMMAA!" he let out a loud yell. He banged on the windows in misery, trying to get even a reaction from his mother.

His mom looked away. "Farewell Kibum." and sent him a wave.

"NO! UMMAA!" Kibum said, straining his voice.

It was too late. The van drove away, separating the mother and son.

*Flashback Ends*

"We need to get you a new room. New clothes too." Jonghyun said. Kibum jumped..this man was being nice to him. 

He shook his head urgently, mouthing the word "no".

"Can't you talk?"

Kibum stared at the figure of the man once again, with shocked eyes. The older just shrugged, looking at him with hopeful eyes. Kibum could feel the warmth radiating off of his toned body, and could feel the warmth emitting from the other's soft, brown eyes.

"Youwantmetotalk?" Kibum whispered so softly, you could barely hear it.

"Sorry?" Jonghyun asked.

"You.." Kibum took a deep breath, still whispering "want..metotalk?"

Jonghyun laughed loudly, hands on his knees.

"Oh my god, you are so cute!" Jonghyun said. Kibum stumbled backwards, blushing bright red. W-What?!

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle y-you." Jonghyun said, taking breaths from laughing.

Kibum didn't say anything, staring at his laughing "master". Why was his master being so nice to him?! Him, as in Kim Kibum! There must have been something wrong. Kibum didn't trust this guy at all. At all.

He backed away from his master. His master suddenly grabbed him by his arm and pulled him out of the room. Kibum's heart skipped a beat from the shock. He panicked. He struggled out of the man's grip, holding onto his arm protectively. Kibum internally smiled, he knew this master was going to be strict. It was all a facade.

He was waiting for the hit, the yell, the reprimand. 

He felt strong arms wrap around his shoulders, and looked up in surprise. His master was..hugging him.

Kibum shivered slightly. Jonghyun chukled, how could he resist this boy? He couldn't believe his father was so cruel to Kibum.

*Flashback*

"Jonghyun..we're moving."

"Where?!" 

"A new house, in Chuncheon."

"Why?"

"Jobs. Jonghyun, say bye to your friends, and lets go." his father said in a stern voice.

"R-Right now?!"

"Jonghyun." 

"Yes d-dad."

Jonghyun sadly left his friends in his birthtown, Busan. They flew to the opposite side of South Korea, and landed in Chuncheon. Jonghyun stepped into his new house, it was big and spacious.

"Where did you get all the money from?" the young 10 year old asked.

"No where. Just unpack and get ready to go to your school tomorrow." his father said.

"Who's that new boy?" 

His father's eyes widened. '"Who told you about him?" the man asked, his eyes getting awfully large, and voice getting an octave lower. 

"I s-saw him. W-What happened?"

"Nothing. Go to your room."

*Few Years later*

Jonghyun was finally 16! His father said there was going to be a surprise gift for him..something about inheritance..he wasn't really sure.

"So, what's the surprise?" he asked eagerly.

"You are going to be in possession of..everything after I die. I'm growing old you know, almost in my 60s." 

"Y-You're going to die soon?!" Jonghyun asked.

"Not soon, oh no dear boy. But I will. So you're are going to be in possesion of my most valuable object. Kim Kibum."

"W-Who?! Why?!"

"You are to run my business after I die."

Business? What business was he talking about?!

"W-What?"

"Yes, Jonghyun I have been running this business for 6 years now. It is a huge business, relating to..the production of well, Jonghyun..drugs."

Jonghyun gasped. "Father how could--"

"Don't you dare speak a word to anyone about anything related to this matter"

"But dad drugs--"

"KIM JONGHYUN!" the man banged the table with his closed fist. Jonghyun jumped, cowering away from the powerful male.

"He will be yours. Kim Kibum. Do whatever you want with him, I couldn't care less."

"But why is he here in the first pl--"

"Because his mom wanted a good place for him to live. She was poor. She helped, in return, this business to run. Our whole house, future..everything relies on this business. You musn't ruin it." his father said, calming down.

"Kim Kibum.." Jonghyun thought, curiosity filling his mind.

*Flashback ends*

"Calm down. I'm not a bad person." Jonghyun said, in a soothing voice..like waves approaching a shore, and calmly wiping bits of sand off of the beach.

"O-Ok.." Kibum's stomach rumbled.

"Let's get you something to eat." Jonghyun smiled, and led him to a grand, shining dining hall. Kibum stumbled backwards, crying out in pain from the light, it was blinding his eyes. He fell to his knees, his face in his hands.

"Kibum?! What happened?!?!" Jonghyun panicked when the boy didn't respond. He shook him slightly.

"L-Light..no." Kibum barely let out a audible sound.

"Hey, Sungjong, could you reduce the lighting a little, dim it?" Jonghyun called out to one of his servants. Sungjong nodded, and dimmed the lights.

"Open your eyes." 

Kibum shook his head.

"Please. Kibum." Jonghyun forcefully lifted the boy's head slightly.

Kibum gasped at Jonghyun's stunning features, his masculine face, broad jawline, lightly tanned skin. His eyes stared at Kibum, making him shake a little.

"T-Thanks." Kibum managed to say, scratching his head awkwardly.

 

Dude that was boring :( Sorry! I was just getting things started. haha i made you all suffer from the title of this chapter "Romantic" when there wasn't much romance..mwahahaha :)

I changed my mind. There are gonna be bits of fluff in it! Jonghyun is so nice <333 And srsly, I love you all..15 subscribers with 1 chapter? One vote already?! wow..love you :D

Comments are always appreciated <3