Chapter 3

Does it look like i care ???

 

Walking into the classroom, "Ahh you must be Miss Choi, I'm miss Harris" she said warmly. EunMi nodded "ahh you can take a seat next to Kris" she said pointing at BLONDIE ?!?!
 
EunMi slowly walked over to her seat Blondie or 'Kris' stared at her the entire way smirking, the girls in the classroom glared at her. EunMi ignored the glares and Kris's stare sitting at her desk she let her hair fall over her face. 
 
EunMi went to walk out the door but Kris blocked her way, shooting glares at the few people left in the room, they scurried out. "You know considering your new I've decided to forgive you" he said, EunMi rolled her eyes "How very lady like of you" she said. Kris's eyes narrowed and he scowled "I'm not a girl" he growled. "Could have fooled me" she said shoving his arm away from her and walked out of the classroom. 
 
"Well you showed hyung" EunMi turned around, the brunette who was laughing at her comment earlier. She stared at his derpy smile, "I'm Chanyeol" he said sticking out his hand. She hesitated before taking it "EunMi" she said shaking it. "So can i walk you to your next class" Chanyeol asked, "umm alright" she said. 
 
"So considering you insulted Hyung, I'm assuming your new to SM" he said. "No Sherlock" EunMi said rolling her eyes Chanyeol laughed. She stared at him "What?" EunMi asked, "Your attitude its not like most peoples around here" he said. EunMi looked at Chanyeol "you are crazy" she said shaking her head she walked away. 
 
"Kris" EunMi groaned Chanyeol waved at his friend, "Bye" she said. 
 
"What are you doing hanging out with that nerd" Kris said staring at EunMi's retreating figure. Chanyeol stared at Kris "Nerd her she's awesome you just don't like her because she called you a girl" Chaneyeol said. "Who called gege a girl" Tao asked looking at Chanyeol curiously, "the new girl" he said. 
 
EunMi flopped onto the bed and picked up her phone she still had two more classes but decided calling Zelo was more important. "Eunnnie" he cried, "oh god i miss you" she said. "Aww Eunie we miss you too" Zelo said over the phone, "this school " EunMi said kicking off her shoes. "News flash Eunnie all schools , yours just more" Zelo teased. 
 
After talking to Zelo for an hour EunMi looked at the window by her bed. Sitting up she walked over and opened the window she sat at the small chair by the window. "I wish i was back at TS" she mumbled hugging her knees. 
 
"Hey new girl" EunMi looked down. "What" she called back staring at Chanyeol who behind him stood Kris, a black haired boy and a another boy with brown hair. Chanyeol motioned for her to come downstairs, she sighed and shut her window grabbing her jacket she went downstairs. 
 
"Whats up" Chanyeol said, "i dunno you told me to come down here" she said ignoring Kris's glares. "This is Tao" Chanyeol said motioning to the black haired boy who waved shyly at her "and this is Baekhyun" Chanyeol finished motioning to the other brunette who was smiling brightly at her. "Shouldn't you be in class" Baekyhun teased, "Shouldn't you" EunMi shot back. "Your right i like her" Baekyhun said looking at Chanyeol "I know aye" he said. "I don't see anything" Kris said, EunMi scoffed and ignored him. "Honey nobody thinks your special" Kris said, "you know they say when a girl teases another girl its because their admiring them" she said glaring at Kris. "I am not a girl" he said stepping in front of her, "Could have fooled me" she said not once breaking his hard stare. Tao looked nervously between EunMi and Kris. "Come on guys break it up" Baekyhun said yanking Kris back. Kris shook off Baekyhun's arm and stormed off. 
 
 
Chapter 3 is up enjoy