Special Valentine's Day chapter

Does it look like i care ???

 

"So what are you gonna do with EunMi this valentines day" Tao asked looking up at Kris, Kris ran his fingers through his hair and groaned, "I don't know" he said. "Maybe you should ask Chanyeol" Tao suggested, Kris stared "i don't think thats a good idea. "Come on he's moved on from EunMi" Tao insisted, Kris huffed "or is it that somebodys still a little jeleous" Tao teased. Kris glared at the makane, who pouted "I'm gonna go home" he said standing up. Tao continued to pout "Duizhang, it was just a joke" he whined chasing after the taller man.
 
Kris opened the door to his shared apartment with his girlfriend EunMi smiling, entering the apartment. He paused at the sound of laughter "EunMi" he called, "In here" she called back. Kris followed the sound of her voice into the livingroom, finding her sitting next to.....Chanyeol. 
 
"Hey man" Lay said, "Hey" Kris replied leaning down he kissed EunMi's cheek. "So what are you two doing" he asked, "I'm helping him with her upcoming exam" Chanyeol said gesturing to the textbooks. "Yes and i love you for it" EunMi said, smiling at Chanyeol, who smiled back. Kris cleared his throat, "You know i love you more though" she said kissing Kris's cheek. Lay stood up and "I'll leave you two alone" he said grabbing his bag, "See you tomorrow" he said ruffling her hair. EunMi nodded "See you then oppa" she said getting up to give him a quick hug goodbye. Kris who had been sitting on the arm of the couch and had been leaning on EunMi fell backwards. EunMi and Chanyeol turned, EunMi covered to prevent herself from laughing out loud, where as Chanyeol didn't bother trying to his his laughter. 
 
Kris glared at both of them "Sorry babe" EunMi said in between giggles, he huffed. Chanyeol took this as his cue to leave before Kris killed him. 
 
Kris now sat on the lounge grumbling as he watched EunMi pack up her university things, stopping midway she went and sat on his lap. "What's wrong Mr grumpy face" she said poking his cheek, Kris turned to her and glared slightly. EunMi rested her forehead against his, "what's with all the grumbling" she murmured softly. Kris sighed and pushed the loose strand of hair out of her face. "Nothing, just a little tired that's all" he lied, "He's just a friend" she said before he could open his mouth. "That's not tired Kris, that's angry or jealous Kris" she pointed out, he sighed and rested his head on the side of her neck "You called him oppa" he grumbled. EunMi mentally face palmed, "Oppa" she said poking Kris's cheek, "Oppa" she said again blinking. Kris chuckled and pecked her lips, EunMi smiled into the kiss pulling away he smiled "Much better" he said. 
 
"I have a plan" Kris said proudly to Tao, Tao looked up "for what" he asked. "For valentines day" Kris said, "Ohh so what are you doing" Tao asked curiously. "You'll see" Kris said walking away, Tao stared at him "what the" he said. 
 
Kris set down the last candle, stood back and smiled at his work. He had pushed the couch back, laid down a picnic blanket and placed candles around the room. Kris went and changed into black pants and a white button up shirt. Walking into the kitchen he faltered, he didn't know how to cook. Picking up the phone he decided to call for food for dinner. 
 
Kris practically ran to the door and opened it for EunMi, "Well hello to you to" she said putting her keys into the small bowl by the door. Kris covered her eyes, "what are you doing" she said, trying to pry his hands off her eyes. "Shush no spoiling the surprise" he said, "what surprise" EunMi asked. 
 
Kris lead EunMi to the living room, "Happy valentines day" he whispered removing his hands and placing his hands on her waist instead. EunMi stared, looking at Kris "You did all this" she said, "Everything but the food" he said shrugging. EunMi laughed and leant up and kissed his lips, "Thank you" she mumbled. Kris smiled and nodded, helping her sit down on the picnic rug he handed her a plate. 
 
"I still can't believe you did this" she said feeding him chocolate mousse. He pouted "what i can be romantic" he said, "Sometimes" she said. Kris continued to pout, "Kidding" she said, as Kris feed her this time and purposely smeared some on the side of . "I think you got some on your face" he said leaning in he kissed her lips, EunMi moved closer. "Happy Valentines day" she murmured against his lips, her hand moving down lower. Kris froze, "you are such a tease" he said looking down at her seriously. EunMi smirked, "I know" she said, Kris stood up and scooped her up and carried her off the to bedroom. 
 
Happy Valentines day guys !!! 
I had so much fun writing this story and i wanna thank all my wonderful readers and subscribers for all your support.