Chapter 2

Does it look like i care ???

 

"Welcome to SM high, Miss Choi" The deputy said "I am "Mrs Lee, the deputy principal her at SM" she introduced shaking "This way miss Choi" she said. "Now at SM we have a low tolerence for any kind of trouble" she began "You were only accepted due to you perfect grades" Mrs Lee added. "Damn i knew i shouldn't have done my homework" EunMi said sarcastically. Mrs Lee glared at her, "we have a strict uniform policy you will find your uniform in your dorm room" Mrs Lee said.
 
"The boys dorm is on the left side of the building and the girls is located on the right, here is your locker" Mrs Lee said gesturing towards the lockers. 
 
EunMi sighed and unlocked the door to her dorm, lucky for her she didn't have a room mate. "School starts at 7:30" she mocked the deputy flinging herself on the bed she sighed this was gonna be a long year.
 
EunMi walked into the classroom "are you the new student" the homeroom teacher asked. "Yea" EunMi said, "your late" he snapped "I got lost" she lied. He stared at her "take your seat" he said pointing at the empty desk. The entire walk to her desk people stared, yep being the new girl .
 
EunMi wandered to her next class purposely dragging her feet "Kyaa its them" EunMi stared in the direction of the squealing girls and sighed. "Typical" she mumbled, turning around she walked in the direction of her classroom.
 
"Move" a voice commanded, EunMi stared and turned around "excuse me" she said. "Move" he repeated, flicking his blonde hair out of his eyes. EunMi looked around the fan girls stopped their squeeing and stared. "Make me" she said turning back to face Blondie, he stared at her in disbelief. Before he could speak "Oh, oh wait your right I'm so sorry i forgot ladies first" EunMi said stepping out of his way. People gasped and stared the guy with dark curly brown hair who stood behind Blondie began laughing. Blondie glared at him and the brunette stopped laughing, Blondie walked past her and the brunette winked at EunMi as the rest of them walked by.
 
Walking into the classroom, "Ahh you must be Miss Choi, I'm miss Harris" she said warmly. EunMi nodded "ah you can take a seat next to Kris" she said pointing at BLONDIE ?!?!