Chapter 12

Does it look like i care ???

 

EunMi fidgetied uncomfortably, yes she had called her dad and made sure he put a table aside but other than that she hadn't talked to him since he shipped her off to SM. "So are you excited to see your father" Mrs Wu asked, EunMi fidgeted uncomfortably. Kris glanced at her from the drivers seat, "I suppose" EunMi said. 
 
"Dad" EunMi said waving over her father, Mrs Wu not wasting anytime stepped in front of EunMi. "I'm EunMi's boyfriend's mother Mrs Wu" she said shaking his hand. EunMi's father looked confused "You have a boyfriend" he asked, EunMi nodded. Mrs Wu stared between EunMi and her father, he shook his head "Pleasure to meet you Mrs Wu" Her dad said motioning for a random waiter. "Show EunMi and her party to their table" he said, "Excuse me" he said walking off. 
 
"Well isn't this lovely, such a charming restaurant" Mrs Wu said looking around. "It is" Kris agreed, EunMi remained silent. "So EunMi what do you recommend" Mrs Wu asked, "Umm" she said picking up the menu. "Well for the started, just the herb bread, for the main the Linguine with Clam Sauce and for dessert you can't go wrong with Tiramisu" She said. Mrs Wu clapped, "you remembered all that" she exclaimed. EunMi nodded, "I grew up here" she said shrugging it off.
 
The waiter came to collect the plates from the main course, "Well i have to say, this is the best italian food I've had in a long time" Mrs Wu said. "So why did your dad open up and italian restaurant" Kris asked, EunMi was suprised "oppa didn't I tell you" she said acting innocent. He shook his head, "My Mum loved italian food and that was what she craved when she was pregnanat with me so my dad started learning to cook italian food and eventually he opened up this place" EunMi explained. Mrs Wu made an "Aww" noise, "Isn't that sweet" she cooed, EunMi nodded smiling fondly at the memory of her mother dancing around the restaurant. Kris stared at her smile and eventually smiled and grasped her hand, EunMi was alittle shocked staring down at his hand, she allowed her fingers to intwine with his. 
 
"Your Tiramisu" EunMi froze she knew that voice, "Eunnie" Daehyun said staring at her. She looked up at him, "Eunnie" Kris said his smile growing in amusement. "Um Daehyun this is my boyfriend Kris and his Mother" she said. He dumped the desserts on the table and stormed off. EunMi got up and ran after her bestfriend, Kris and his mother exchanged confused looks.
 
"Yah slow down" EunMi shouted after Daehyun as he walked out into the back ally. Daehyun turned back and stared at her "what the hell Eunnie" he said staring at her. "I. i don't" she didn't know why she was here even the whole blackmail thing was off. "You said the blackmail thing was off, are you seriously dating" Daehyun said looking hurt. She shook her head "No, no god, no" EunMi said touching his shoulder. "Then why are you here with him and his mother" he said looking at her confused. "He asked and i got trapped" she admitted, she didn't like Kris whatsoever but his mother was nice and kind. Daehyun sighed and pulled her into a noggie, "dude my hair" she shriecked trying to hit him. He laughed and relesed her "For a minute there you had me worried" Daehyun said running his hand through his hair. "Yea i thought you were mad at me" she said pouting, "Come on your like my litte sister, i wouldn't want you to date that jerk" he said.
 
EunMi returned to the table "something wrong jagiya" Kris asked. She shook her head "No just needed to talk to my brother" she said. "You have a brother" Mrs Wu said, "Well he's like a brother to me and he was a little upset i didn't tell him about my reletionship with oppa" EunMi explained. Mrs Wu nodded in understanding. 
 
"So EunMi, this weekend were having a small family gathering" Mrs Wu said, she nodded "I was wondering if you'd like to come you can bring your dad" she said. Kris looked at her "Mum" he said, "I'll see i might have plans with my dad this weekend" she said. Mrs Wu huffed "You finally get a nice girlfriend and you scare her away from your family" she scolded. "It is a bit soon" she came to Kris's defence, "Exactly" He said. 
 
On the way out EunMi paused she looked over at her dad who was smiling and laughing with some women. Her heart clenched and she gripped Kris's hand alittle tighter. Kris looked down and then followed to were she was looking. Her fathers eyes met hers and he somewhat paled the women stopped laughing and turned to look at her. EunMi glared at her, Kris tugged her hand and they left the restaurant. 
 
"Now remember sweetie think about this weekend" Mrs Wu said, EunMi nodded "You don't scare her off" she said pointing at Kris. 
 
"You have to come tomorrow" He said as the got to her dorm, EunMi scoffed "no i don't" she said. Kris turned her around by the shoulders "Please" he said, "oh god not this again" she said. "Does it look like i care" she said, after 5 minutes of his begging "well obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to tonight" he said. EunMi found herself speechless as she gripped the doorknob.