Chapter 13

Does it look like i care ???

 

After EunMi slammed the door in Kris's face, she inhaled. "Does it look like i care" she said, after 5 minutes of his begging "well obviously you do otherwise you wouldn't have said yes to tonight". The words kept echoing in her head, splashing her face with cold water she looked up into the mirror. It wasn't anything she hadn't seen before she was the same pale brunette with brown eyes. Although looking into her brown eyes something had changed, something was different.
 
EunMi tossed and turned she kicked the covers off and looked at the clock 3am and she still wasn't asleep. Sitting up she pulled on her sneakers and tied her hair up into a rough ponytail. 
 
"Kevin" EunMi yelled banging on his door about 5 minutes later a very tired kevin answered the door, who woke up as soon as he saw her. "Babes" he said sounding confused, she walked into his apartment "did you run here" he said sounding slightly alarmed.
 
Both Kevin and EunMi sat their in silence, "I'm gonna run something by you" he said. She looked up from her hot chocolate, "shoot" she said. "Is their a possability that you may like Kris" Kevin said slowly. EunMi glared at him "there is no way i could like him, he's an " she said. Kevin held his hands up, "Or maybe you consider him a friend" he suggested. She sighed, "maybe thats it" she said weakly, Kevin wrapped his arms around her shoulders. 
 
So this was why EunMi now sat in the car next to Kris, who was grasping her hand firmly. In a green floral dress with her hair done nicely. "Thank you" Kris mumbled, "Whatever" she grumbled. 
 
"Omo Kris your girlfriend is so pretty" Aunt number 2 cooed. Kris had introduced EunMi to his aunts and uncles but she had forgotten their names already.
 
"Come on Kris, give her a kiss" Uncle number 2 yelled, "Yea" shouted uncle number 1. "Were good" Kris yelled, "come on sweetie" his mother cheered. EunMi's cheeks turned pink, she stood on her tippy toes and peaked his lips. Kris's face turned red, "come on a proper kiss" they shouted. Kris faced her their eyes locked slowly he leant down and captured her lips, EunMi wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. Kris's arms wrapped around her waist and picked her up so he wouldn't have to lean down.