Chapter 17

Does it look like i care ???

 

EunMi blinked and snuggled further into Kris's chest, he tightened his grip on her and groaned, "my head" he mumbled. "You shouldn't have drank" she teased, Kris glared at her and then shut his eyes. "Lemme shut the curtains" she said struggling to get out of his arms. Kris groaned but then relesed her, nearly falling out of the bed she stumbled over to the window and shut the curtains. "Come back to bed" he whined, EunMi smiled and climbed back into bed. "So are you going to admit your in ln love with me now" Kris said pulling her closer, She scoffed "not until you admit your in love with me" she said. 
 
Kris smiled "I love you" he said, EunMi froze and looked up at him. "I love you too" the words left so easily it felt like she had been saying it a hell of a lot longer. Kris pressed his lips to hers and then rested his head on hers, EunMi nuzzled against the side of his neck. 
 
 
Graduation 
 
"Hey, Chanyeol" EunMi said sitting down next to him, "Hey kid" he said. "I'm really sorry, about what happened after the dance" she said, he shrugged. "It was pretty obvious, you like Kris" he said, EunMi nodded "He's a jerk but i suppose he's my jerk" she said. Chanyeol looked at her and smiled "still friends" he said, EunMi nodded "definitly" she said smiling back. 
 
"There you are" Kris said smiling, EunMi smiled back, he grabbed her hand and started dragging her towards his mother and her father. EunMi stopped, Kris turned and his eyes softned "come on jagiya" he said tighting the grip on her hand.
 
"Aww don't they look so cute together" Mrs Wu squealed, "You look so beautiful EunMi" her father said. "Thanks" she mumbled, Kris kissed the side of her head and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Mrs Wu procedded to squeal, "umm a word EunMi" her dad said. Kris gave nudged her "sure" she said, stepping away from Kris she followed her dad out of the hall. 
 
"So whats up" EunMi said, "Im sorry for not telling you about Yoona, i didn't expect you to find out the way you did" He said. EunMi looked down at the ground, "I broke up with her though" he said, she looked up at him confused "why" she asked. "I love your mother to much and nothing can even compare to the way i felt and still do feel about her" he said. "I could never replace you either" he finished, EunMi walked forward and hugged her father tightly, "I'm sorry for being such a " she said. He rolled his eyes "your not a , just stubborn, just like your mum" he said.
 
"Everything alright" Kris teased, "shut up" she mumbled. Kris's arms circled her waist and pulled her closer, leaning down he kissed her, EunMi smiled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Move in with me" he said resting his forhead against hers, she nodded "no more screwing around" he mumbled. EunMi nodded in agreement, Kris smiled and kissed for forehead.