Chapter 16

Does it look like i care ???

 

"So you finally asked her out" Baekhyun said, Kris looked up "asked who out" he asked. Chanyeol sat down next to Baekhyun, "EunMi" Tao said looking up from his piece of cake. Chanyeol smiled proudly, "i thought she was going to say no but she didn't" he said, "Nice bro" Baekhyun said. Kris glared at the floor standing up he left his shared dorm with Tao, slamming the door behind him. "What's up with him" Chanyeol asked, Tao looked at the door sadly "Kris gege" he thought.
 
EunMi sat down at her desk in English, she waited for her usual morning insult from Kris but it never came. Looking out the corner of her eye, she watched him, he just sat there. Now normally by now she would have been greeted with her normal ", nerd or idiot" but he didn't say anything. Slightly surprised she turned away, when he turned to look at her but then turned back to staring blankly at his desk. 
 
"So are you excited for tonight" Kevin asked her over the phone, "yea" she said. "Hey is something wrong" he asked, "I'm not to sure" EunMi said putting down her curling iron. "Is it odd that i miss Kris's insults" she said, "It's because you miss him" he said. EunMi rolled her eyes "i don't miss him, he's just acting really weird" she scoffed, "Why does it bother you then" Kevin said. "I don't know it just does" she said feeling frustrated she hung up and resumed curling her hair. "It's because you miss him" "I don't miss him and i don't care" she repeated to herself in the mirror. 
 
"You look Beautiful" Chanyeol said when she opened the door, "you don't look to bad yourself" she said winking. "Hold on i just gotta put my shoes on" EunMi said holding the door open for him, he nodded. She wasn't lying he did look good, gorgeous in fact, she grabbed her sparkly heels and slipped them on. "Done" she mumbled, looking in the mirror her hair was down and wavey, instead of dorothy's pigtails.
 
"Well SM knows how to throw a party" she said, Chanyeol gripped her hand, she looked down at their hands but something didn't feel right. Chanyeol nodded, "theirs Baekhyun and Tao" he said, Tao was dressed as a panda no surprise and Baekhyun was dressed as a police officer, one with his shirt un buttoned. "EunMi" Tao said bouncing over to her, "aww Tao you look so cute" she cooed, he smiled shyly "you look pretty" he said. "Not pretty beautiful" Chanyeol said placing an arm around her shoulder, EunMi's cheeks went pink. Looking around the giant hall she tried to spot Kris but she had no luck. "Come on let's dance" Chanyeol said dragging her away from Tao, she tried not to trip on her heels as Chanyeol dragged her to where there were couples dancing. 
 
After hours of dancing, laughing with friends and taking photos. EunMi and Chanyeol walked back too her dorm stopping in front of her door. "I had a good time tonight" she said, breaking the silence. He nodded hesitating he leant down and pecked her lips gently. EunMi kissed back, placing her hands on his shoulders, he rested one hand on her waist, breaking apart EunMi looked down. Chanyeol kissed her forehead "good night" he mumbled "night" she replied slipping into her dorm room. The entire time she kissed Chanyeol all she could think off was Kris and how a small part of her wished that it was his lips and not Chanyeol's. 
 
Sitting in the dark, she stared blankly at her lap and faintly traced her lips. Flashbacks from two weeks ago of her's and Kris's passionate kisses kept replaying in her mind. 'KNOCK, KNOCK' EunMi looked at the door and then at the clock 2am, 'KNOCK, KNOCK' "EUNMI OPEN THE DOORRRR" she got up quickly and opened the door.
 
Kris leant against the door frame, the first three buttons of his white shirt were undone, his hair was a mess and his breath reeked of alcohol. "Kris have you been drinking" she asked, Kris pushed past her clumsily nearly tripping over his feet in the process. 
 
"Did you have fun with your prince charming" Kris said, "huh" EunMi said. "Chanyeol, i saw you two tonight" he yelled, "Kris your drunk" she said. "WHY HIM" he screamed, "what's Chanyeol got that I haven't" Kris yelled grabbing her shoulders. EunMi's eyes widened "I'm good looking, i'm rich you even get along with my family" Kris said looking down. She shook her head, "you even kissed him" Kris mumbled releasing her he sat on the bed and gripped his head. "The entire time i was kissing him, i wanted it to be you" she admitted, he stood up but then fell down. "Oww" he whined, EunMi rolled her eyes and helped him up and helped Kris lay down in her bed. She pushed strands out of his eyes, "don't date Chanyeol" he mumbled, EunMi laughed slightly. He opened his eyes "I'm serious" he said, "Okay" she said. Kris pulled her down and held her against his chest. EunMi looked up at his face, he grabbed the covers and pulled them over them. She cuddled up into his chest and sighed "maybe, maybe i do care" she mumbled closing her eyes and inhaled his cologne.
 
 
Comment and Subscribe, omo 20 subscribers i only just looked at this Thank you guys :D