NOT A CHAPTER

It all Started with Failed Aegyo

Guys, i'm thinking of deleting this story, or at least discontinuing it.

When I started this story it was all based on a short dream I had, and now it's become a story I dread writing, for it's not easy to write and it's not the kind of story I desire to create. 

I have trouble with OCs (as fun as they are), and i feel like this story is more about Rose as a person than it is about Rose and Zelo's relationship. That to me has a lot of problems because, in my personal opinion, the aim of an original character is to see how our idols would interact with such a person and to create a story with only the boundaries of the real people depicted, as an OC can be whomever you want them to be.

This story to me has little focus on that interaction and more on my own character, an interesting girl who would be better suited in an original novel. 

Are you guys committed at all to this story? It's hard to tell, because other than sparse comments, I only know what I think and what i think is that this story is getting nowhere, without even a clear destination in mind.

If I do end up discontinuing this, i encourage you to unsubscribe, because it'd kinda be a waste.

Tell me what you guys think of this idea, because if you really do love this story, i may keep it around, try to put in effort to write it. i'm not saying it may be good, because it's super hard for me to write stuff I don't approve of or particularly like, but i would do my best if you guys really did care.