Chapter 6: My Fault, Your Fault.

Forever and a Day.

 

 

"Good day today, guys!" Heejun said as he closed the cafe.

 

"Bye, Heejun-ssi!" I smile and call out.

 

"So we're meeting the rest there?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin.

 

"Yep! God, I'm starving!" Sungmin pouted.

 

"That's why I told you to take leftovers, bumhead." Hyukkie chuckled.

 

"Well then I wouldn't have had space for the scrumptious dinner we'll be having. ."  Sungmin snorted.

 

They all conversed with each other about nonsense. Most of the things were memories they had, so I clearly had no say in that. Kyuhyun looked at the blabbering HyukMin and back at me. He probably knew that I was feeling a little... out of place. He gave me a small smile. I gave one in return.

 

Soon, the three of them were walking ahead of me talking about: "Remember when..." this and that etc. I shouldn't mind. They had multiple memories to share... I had none. However, something just wanted to itch out of me.

 

We were walking across the street when a car started speeding towards the three. My eyes widen. I need to yell at them.

 

"I am now mad at you!" Sungmin teased Hyukkie and pulled Kyuhyun ahead. They were fine. But Hyukkie stood there crossing his arms and playfully glaring.

 

The car was nearing and nearing. At my perspective, this car was over speeding. I don't care if I get hit again. Hyukkie can't. I can't provide him with the comfort he provided me. I won't be able to handle it if he loses memory. My body reacted on its own.

 

"H-HYUKKIE!" I screamed and shoved him away with all my strength.

 

I was frozen at my spot. I heard them screaming my name. I heard Hyukkie cursing. I saw how he tried to get to me. I saw how it was too late. I saw how Kyuhyun and Sungmin had to restrain him from getting to me. With my last bit of common sense I stumbled back and fell on my as the car screeched to a stop. The car's blinding headlights were like a trigger. Thoughts of the past invaded my mind.

 

"Titanic again?" Hyukkie chuckled.

 

"Why? Fine, Nemo?" I blinked.

 

"Hae, I watched both of those movies with you so many times that I can even recite the entire story to you."

 

"I'M NOT ING BACKING YOU UP ANYMORE, HYUKJAE! THIS TIME IT'S SERIOUSLY YOUR ING FAULT!" Kyuhyun cursed.

 

My eyes filled with tears and they came endlessly. The car the nearly hit me reversed and drove away with Sungmin yelling at it.

 

"Ohmygod. Ohmygod... Hae... Hae... Baby... Listen to me..." Hyukkie cupped my face.

 

I felt it. But at the same time, I was numb. I couldn't pay attention to him. It was my memories. They were returning, weren't they?

 

 

"I love you, Hae." Hyukkie whispered.

 

"Same..." I smiled.

 

A few moments of silence and I got worried... We were exchanging love greetings... But the memory reversed.

 

"Do you not love me, Hae?!" Hyukkie yelled at me.

 

"I DO!" I retorted.

 

"Why do you never say it? Why haven't you said it?! I can't ask you every time ‘Do you love me, do you love me’ HAVE SOME SENSE AND SAY IT ON YOUR OWN SO I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'M HANGING BY A THREAD!" He hissed and threw what I think was my Nemo plush on to the ground.

 

I burst in tears at the thought.

 

"Don't actions speak louder than words?! Haven't I showed you how much I-" I interrupt myself.

 

"How much you what, Hae?" He asked.

 

"How much..."

 

"Exactly. You can't say it, can you?" He smirked sadly and slammed the door.

 

"Hyukkie!" I pick up Nemo and ran after him.

 

It was dark out. I was alone. Only the blinking lights of traffic accompanied me. Hugging Nemo close, I ran around searching for Hyukkie's car. I found it. I ran towards him. And instead of me reaching him I-

 

I gasped. I snap out of my trance and slap Hyukkie's arm away from me. He was mine. I was his. I don't deserve him, do I? I can't even say I loved him? It's my entire fault and everybody's blaming him.

 

"H-Hae?" He stuttered.

 

"I'm sorry!" I panicked. 

 

//130424//


(A/N-1: GOD. I update- FINALLY two months and fifteen days later! I'm extremely sorry! But over the past two months, I've been dealing with issues. Which caused my lack of interest in KPOP suddenly. School is unbelievably stressful. Not a day goes on without me getting all anxious and worried on the inside. And there's a new member in the family... my new puppy, Pablo, which makes the anxiety and worry worse. I get up at like- five in the morning and go to sleep at one or two in the evening. Um, again, I'm incredibly apologetic because I am such a crappy author. But don't worry! I'm still alive! And writing! You should update me on KPOP since I've missed two months of it. Oh. Yeah, what the hell is 'Chicser'? Every KPOP fan that I've encountered is talking about them. Anyhoo, this is the last chapter...! And the ritual~ Subscribe, comment, bookmark! Thank you for being such fabulous readers! And I'm sorry for lack of updates...  )

(A/N-2: OH. OOPS. The SECOND LAST chapter. I couldn't paste the rest because I thought it'd be too long~ ;b. Thanks for reading this utter failure of a story! It's the first EUNHAE one I've ever finished and I have like- twenty plus fEunHae fics in my USB and my netbook. That are incomplete because I can't finish them. I thought this would be good, but I only thought that because it was completed... Ugh. :3 Silent readers, please comment. Anything! Please! It's you that motivates me along with good grades and music/KPOP... XD The regular! Subscribe, comment, etc! (: Thanks everyone! Follow my new twitter which I don't even use~ jk, your choice. -strawberryfishy.)