Chapter 1: Mesmerizing Eyes.

Forever and a Day.

 

Beep, beep. Beep, beep.

 

Those beeps... they won't stop. It's beeping so much that I don't even get what sound it's making anymore. But somehow, the beeping sounded comforting. It made me feel as if I wasn't alone in the horrendous darkness. However, I was. I am...

 

Beep, beep. Beep, beep.

 

I'm not alone... I'm not alone, I told myself. But I am. I oddly don't like being alone... Who did? It makes me feel... bad. Splutters of white light paint the black darkness. I felt my hand twitch. A subtle yet incredible pain ran through my veins. My legs.. My back ... My arms... My entire body. It hurt. It was painful. I didn't like it. I wanted it to stop.

 

Beep, beep, beep. Beep, beep, beep.

 

The beeping quickened. The splutters of white multiplied. I was pulled out of the darkness and the white blinded me. It shone brighter than ever. It was like I haven't opened my eyes for the longest time. Where was I? What was happening? The pain increased and my breathing quickened.

 

An unknown man with blinding hair sat in the guest couch beside me. His eyes shot open. I blinked. This person's eyes... were mesmerizing. Single-lidded eyes accompanied with pretty and large pupils. He was gorgeous. He gave me a worried look and was at my side immediately.

 

I coughed and it hurt my chest immensely. With each breath, it felt like a trip around the world for another.

 

"H-Hae? Y-you're awake! What's wrong? Does it hurt? Where does it hurt?" He asked with concern. His eyes were moist and puffy as if he had been crying for a while. His concern made me emotional. Tears that were being collected in my eyes rolled down my cheeks.

 

"Baby? What's wrong?" He cupped my cheeks and tried to wipe the tears that fell. With each sob, the pain grew. Baby...? Why'd he call me baby?

 

One by one... Beep, beep. The annoying beeping quickened. The cough I'd been suppressing came. The pain rose to a higher degree. Somehow, the pain wasn't only physical, but in my heart as well. I whimpered. It wasn't long until I was sobbing completely.

 

"Oh, Hae..." He leaned over and pressed his lips on my forehead. I choked. I couldn't remember who he was. I was guilty. But he made me feel comfort. I needed him here. With me. He reluctantly wrapped his arms around me. After several seconds, he let go and stepped back.

 

A pang of disappointment hit me. I pouted.

 

"I'm going to get a doctor..." He looks at me with those eyes.

 

I couldn't find my voice. I opened my mouth to speak. Nothing came out. What was I supposed to do? I didn't want him to go! He can't go! Act... Actions speak louder than words... Right? I reach out to grab his arm in arm's reach. I couldn't get to him. I tried to get up more than I should have. The physical pain returned and I let out a whimper. He turned back to me in a snap. His mesmerizing eyes met mine.

 

"Hae!" He narrowed his eyes that were still full of concern.

 

Hae... Is that me? Do I only have a single syllable name? Odd...

 

My lower lip jutted out more than it should. His eyes soften. I close and open my hands hoping that he'd get the clue.

 

"Please... don't move... kay?" He walked over and pecked my nose. Why were his eyes still so moist though? Why was he still partially crying? I grabbed his sleeve.

 

But what if he leaves? What if I return to that miserable darkness with the numbing pain? What if that beeping sound is the only thing that accompanies me?

 

"I'll be back... I promise..." He says as if he read my mind. I hesitantly let go of his sleeve and watched as he slid the door open. I puffed my cheeks and laid back. Will he return?

 

"What the ing hell are you still doing here?!" A familiar yet unknown voice yelled from behind the doors.

 

"Do I have no right to see him?" Pretty-eyes said calmly.

 

"ing yeah, you don't!" The other voice cursed.

 

"Just leave Donghae oppa alone!" A female voice spoke.

 

"Even Yoona agrees!"

 

I couldn't hear Pretty-eyes speak. It made me feel uncomfortable. I didn't like it.

 

"It's your damn fault that he's like that! YOUR DAMN FAULT!"

 

A loud sound of a hand colliding with flesh bothered the beeping silence. W-Where's Pretty-eyes? Why can't I hear him? What's going on? What happened? I blinked in curiosity.

 

"Siwon!" A different voice spoke.

 

Pretty-eyes needs to come back... Please...! I beg no one in particular. Another cough came, and soon came another. I couldn't stop. I was hyperventilating. I was sobbing. I had a feeling I was being pulled back into the horrendous darkness.

 

"Move." Pretty-eyes spoke. I tried clearing my throat. But as expected, another cough and the extreme pain in my chest came back.

 

"C-" I tried speaking. I held back the yelp that wanted to come out.

 

"You have no freaking right to see him after what you did!" Siwon, as I caught on, yelled.

 

"I SAID ING MOVE!" The door slid open forcefully as I sniveled.

 

Pretty-eyes stared at my coughing state with an expression of fear.

 

"Donghae!" Who I assume was Siwon ran up to me.

 

"This is what you did to him!" Siwon said with tears in his eyes. “Don't cry,” I wanted to say.

 

With a soft look towards me and a glare towards Siwon, Pretty-eyes ran off yelling Doctor.

 

"D-Donghae hyung!" A tall... skinny, fluffy-headed person pushed Siwon away and lightly hugged me.

 

"Ohmygod... Hyung... two months. How the hell can you last that long without a shower?!" Fluffhead spoke. I felt his tears drip down my shoulder.

 

"Donghae... I was so worried. I still am.. Why are you coughing? What's wrong? Kyuhyun, let go of him, he might pass out in your arms!" An incredibly cute man with 'M' shaped lips scolded. What is with all the concern? I felt suffocated... I liked these people... But I wanted Pretty-eyes.

 

I coughed again. And soon another. I bit my lower lip as a moan escapes my lips.

 

"It hurts me to see Kyuhyun... It hurts me even more to see you suffer like this..." Incredible Aegyo whispered and my cheek.

 

A man in a white coat stepped in the room and checked me hurriedly. The doctor scratched his head and wiped his hand across his face. He had a concerned look.

 

"W-What's wrong? Why is he coughing like that? What's with the look?" Incredible Aegyo, Fluffhead, and Pretty-eyes said all at once.

 

"YOU ING MADE HIM LIKE THIS SO YOU TELL ME WHY!" Siwon sent a loud slap across Pretty-eyes's face. My body reacted by itself and I jerked up. Excruciating pain ran through my veins and I let out a squeal of agony. Salty substance rolled down my cheeks again. The coughs came back. Worse.

 

"Hyung! S-Sungmin..." Kyuhyun jumped up but sat back down and looked at Incredible Aegyo.

 

I think I'm getting this... Siwon... Fluffhead is Kyuhyun... Incredible Aegyo is Sungmin... But who's Pretty-eyes?

 

"SIWON! By hurting Hyukjae you're hurting Donghae!" Sungmin scolded.

 

Pretty-eyes is Hyukjae...? Hyukkie... Hyukkie. Hyukkie. Hyukjae is his name, but Hyukkie is what flashes in my mind and is what I hear... Hyukkie… Why is that?

 

//130120//


(A/N: Disappointment, I know. I'm sorry. lol. I know you two expected more. Thank you for commenting, whatsoever. I really got motivated because of your comments. Now I have completed the story on WordPad! d(^W^d) Constructive criticism is encouraged. Let me know what you think and inspire me to post the next chapter. Happy reading! Follow my new twitter! 'strawberryfishy')