Chapter 4: I Won't.

Forever and a Day.

 

"Quick! Someone get a camera! I think Heechul hyung's gonna shed tears!" Henry's voice chimed.

 

 

Hell was the chipmunk doing here? Probably flew from China...

 

“Henry, it’s a hospital. Take your hyper-ness outside~” Zhoumi scolded.

 

“YOU ARE BEING MEAN.” Henry retorted

 

"SHUT UP, CHIPMUNK." Heechul hissed.

 

"How's he doing?" Shindong came as well? Whoa.

 

"AW! THIS..." I heard Nari and the flash of a camera. 

 

What's this, Nari? An angel and an idiot?


"Hey, Nari..." Everyone greeted.

 

"We'd suggest several people to leave. It might stress the patient out..." A different nurse walked in.

 

"I should get Sungmin home... Min-hyung... You might catch a cold here… Let's go home okay?" I opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw Kyuhyun with a half-asleep Sungmin on his shoulder.

 

Sungmin tilted his head and whispered something to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cupped Sungmin’s cheek and pecked his lips.

 

"Yes... I'll stop Starcraft and stay in bed with you... Update us for anymore news with Donghae hyung, ara?" I heard the door slide open and the couple left.

 

"Hyukjae..." Leeteuk gently shook me.

 

"Hyuk..." He whispered.

 

I flutter my eyes open and blinked.

 

"Teukie hyung?" I ask innocently to make it more believable.

 

"Poor thing... Aren't you tired? Go home... You've been here every day and every night for the past 2 weeks... Get some rest at home. Grab something to eat. You're worrying me... I'll get someone watch Donghae for the night, okay?"

 

Leave Donghae when he finally woke up? What the .

 

"I'm rested, hyung. I'm not hungry."

 

"Hyukjae..." Hankyung said in a low voice.

 

"You should get some rest... You have big bags under your eyes and it's not even considered cute anymore." Heechul whispered with a slight bitterness in his voice.

 

"Give this to Donghae oppa when he wakes up... We're going now~" Nari smiled and took Shindong's hand.

 

"I'll see you guys, kay?" He jerked his head and left through the door.

 

"Where are Kangin, Ryeowook, and Yesung?" Hankyung finally notices.

 

"They're at home... Ryeowook said he couldn't handle seeing Donghae or he'd cry because it's his favorite hyung. So Yesung stayed along. Kangin stayed back to watch the apartment. Hyukjae, just-"

 

I pouted.

 

"Fine. Go home. Shower. Freshen up. EAT. Brush your teeth. Come back in a couple of hours. Siwon, Chul, Geng. We gotta go. Heejun might fire us if we're not at the cafe." Siwon glared at him and at me before dramatically leaving.

 

"Hyukjae, we'll drop you off at your apartment... I'd better see you changed etcetera when I come back tomorrow..."

 

**DONGHAE**

 

I wasn't comfortable anymore. The gentle darkness transformed into terror. My eyes shot open and the room was dark. Only the light of the hallway accompanied me. Hyukkie? Where's Hyukkie? I breathe quicker. The hyperventilation gets to me again. I start sobbing and my chest starts pounding. The beeping of the monitor increases.

 

I shut my eyes and try to let the darkness engulf me once more. Reality was much more frightening than the horrid darkness. Reality alone. A whimper and a choke escape my lips.

 

"H-Hyukkie..." I whisper in between sobs.

 

Shouldn't there be a button to call doctors? At least a doctor should let me know that I'm not alone... I hear a creaking sound and hold my breath. What was that? Will I get killed? I can't get killed. I'm already so hurt. Please stop... A stomp and a clank of metal sounded. It could be the doctors in the other room right? But why do I feel as if I'll get killed?

 

What if... What if? I cry harder. I found it harder to breathe and I felt pain everywhere...

 

**HYUKJAE**

. I fell asleep. It was 1:30am and there I was on the couch sleeping when I should have been with Donghae. I ran into the hospital and avoided the questioning doctor. The head nurse allows me to stay all the time after visiting hours...

 

Before going Donghae's room, I stop for a bit. The beeping of the monitor was raging. I heard sobbing and crying. What the hell is happening? I slide the door open and was greeted with a messed up Donghae. He was crying immensely.

 

"Hae? Hae! What's wrong?" I drop my backpack. My laptop was in there. But I didn't care.

 

"D-Don't touch me! Don't-" He coughed.

 

"Hurt me! Pl-Please!" He begged.

 

"Baby! Donghae! Nurse?!" I call out to no one in particular. It was isolated. As a hospital, it should have been busy. But it isn't. On the first floor it sure is.

 

"H-Hyukkie? Hyukkie..." He pulled me down and buried his head in my neck.

 

"Hyukkie. It's Hyukkie..." His heart beat calmed.

 

"D-Donghae? Is something wrong?" I return the embrace and pull away.

 

"You..." He started.

 

"Yes, baby?"

 

"You can't go. You have to stay. Please..." He said with moist eyes.

 

"I will...?" I said. I'm sure I shouldn't be amused. But he was being incredibly adorable.  

 

He bit his lower lip. As expected. That habit of his will never go away.

 

Donghae moved aside and patted a spot on the bed. Just large enough for me to lie down on.

 

"Don't leave me anymore. Please..." He whispered and buried his face in my chest.

 

How can you say that, Hae? You left me. You left me for 2 months. I smile sadly.

 

"I won't."

 

//130129//


(A/N-1: Sorry about the late update~! The text editor on here was being disobedient... Or I have no clue how to describe it. Lol~ Enjoy reading! Please comment and/or subscribe. It means a lot to me! Though viewing it is already a lot as well~)

(A/N-2: Your decision, however. This was just a suggestion. How are you liking it? Anyways, I was awake for thirty-two hours got home and slept for six hours and it's currently twelve fourteen in the morning and I yet have to do my math assignments... As well as I've been wondering... What is the difference between a Catholic and a Christian? Though I do know that Catholics is a subdivision of Christians of the sort. Just a moment of wonder. We were doing a prayer and it just came to mind...~)