Chapter 3: An Angel and an Idiot.

Forever and a Day.

 

"Just get out Hyukjae! Just leave it Donghae. You don't know what you're talking about." Siwon said.

 

"It's Donghae's decision." Kyuhyun sighed.

 

Hyukkie took another step to the door. I felt myself hyperventilating. I didn't want to bother him. I didn't want him to leave. I bit my lower lip and looked away from them. I felt the pain as I moved to a side. Holding back a whimper, I let the horrendous and lonely darkness take me... 


 

**HYUKJAE**

 

It is my fault. I know it is. Siwon didn't have to rub it in my face. He really pissed me off. Man. I bit my inner cheek to prevent anymore tears from spilling. First, I get him into an accident. I get him sick. I get him to lose his memory. It won't be long until I practically KILL him! 

 

"What's this mothering post-traumatic amnesia you’re ing about?" Heechul glared at the doctor.

 

"Chul... Language..." Hankyung appeared from the doors and squeezed Heechul's arm.

 

"Shut up. This bastard over here is telling me Donghae has AMNESIA."

 

"Hyung, he's trying to help us." Sungmin warned.

 

Kyuhyun wrapped an arm around Sungmin and subtly pressed his lips on to the older's hair. They're together. They still have their memories. They'll make new ones. I glance over at Siwon. I know he misses Kibum. But ing... Trying to get my Donghae won't get him anywhere...

 

"Post-traumatic amnesia is like... A phase of confusion that happens right after a traumatic brain injury,"

 

"Like... concussion? Will he regain memory?" Leeteuk asked, making us all jump. Where the hell did he come from?

 

"We can't be positive. We'd have to assign him to a psychologist..."

 

"Donghae isn't mental!" Heechul blurted.

 

I didn't want to stand here and listen to the bull they were going to do to Donghae. I wanted to stay in that room with him. I wanted to watch him. I wanted to see his every movement. Because I never know when it'll be my last. Siwon and the others continued to ask questions. I was about to slide the door open when some nurse walked out.

 

"Doc, the patient lost consciousness..." She whispered.

 

I jumped up.

 

"What's going to happen?" Sungmin asked with a worried tone.

 

Please just let me go to Donghae....

 

"N-No... It may just indicate that he'll have a longer period of time to regain lost memories...," The doctor resumed talking and I secretly slid into Donghae's room. I walked over and stared at the unconscious figure.

 

Angelic, he was. I took a chair and sat by his bed. I contoured his features with my eyes. My hand reached out and his hair.

 

"Your hair grew longer, Hae. It makes you look feminine..." I chuckle sadly.

 

"Hae? I miss you. You've been gone for two months... Please don't leave me again..." Tears roll down my cheeks.

 

His hair ran all the way down to his chin. It reminded me of him from when I first met him. His hair was platinum blonde with brunette streaks… But now, it’s completely brunette and was in below-the-ear length. I cupped his cheek and it.

 

"Hae... I love you." I stood up and leaned over to kiss his forehead.

 

As if this were a fairytale, he twitched, whimpered, and his eyes fluttered open. I send him an apologetic smile.

 

"Sorry baby, did I bother you?" I asked him. He slowly shook his head.

 

Donghae's cheeks grow a tint of red along with mine. Oh yeah... He doesn't know me. And it’s immensely upsetting… New tears form in my eyes and drip down my chin and on to his nose. He sends me a hurt look and cups my face with both hands. He cleared his throat and cringed.

 

"Does it hurt...?" I ask him, dragging my eyes across the hospital bed.

 

"Don't cry..." He whispered, wiping away tears that dripped from my eyes with his thumbs.

 

Even towards a stranger, Hae? You're warm-hearted... You're an angel. You will always be my angel.

 

"You have to be careful. I'm a stranger... Remember?" I sobbed.

 

He pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. Now, my head rests on his chest. His heart beat quickens as well as the beeping. Donghae presses his lips on the top of my head and smiled warmly.

 

"Hyukkie can't be a stranger... I feel that Hyukkie is very close to me..." Hyukkie... Hyukkie. That name that dances from his lips. That name is a song from his voice.

 

I pulled away from his embrace and his lower lip jutted out. I chuckled and sat on the hospital bed laying my head on his abdomen. I rest my legs on the chair and looked up at him.

 

"I am lying on your stomach, aren't I?" He chuckles and coughs. His face twitches at the possible pain he felt.

 

"Should I get up? Does it hurt? Can you breathe?" I ask him and reached over to cup his cheek.

 

"N-No! It doesn't hurt! I can bre-" He says hurriedly and coughed. The beeping of the machine increased.

 

"Baby, it's okay. Calm down. I'll stay here for as long as you want me to, okay? Tell me when it hurts and I'll get up. I'll try my best to sit still..."

 

He threads his hands into my hair and I close my eyes at the comfort. I miss you, Hae. I'm glad you don't find me weird like in all the dramas I’ve watched. A few moments later, his hand limps from my head and drapes around my neck. His breathing evened out and the monitor beeped in a reasonable pace.

 

I shut my eyes and almost entered a slumber when the doors slid open with a loud SWOOSH.

 

"Geez! Relax on the door! We have no money to replace a hospital door, Chul!" Leeteuk scolded.

 

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING NOW, HYUKJAE?!" Siwon yelled. 

I kept my eyes shut hoping they'd get the issue.

 

"Hyung, shut up." Kyuhyun hissed.

 

"DONGHAE~!" Heechul yelled.

 

"Ohmygod, Princess... He's sleeping." Hankyung said for sure.

 

"My precious Hae... ing Hyukjae. If Donghae didn't love you I'd rip your balls off and feed them to a hippopotamus..." Heechul whispered.

 

"Quick! Someone get a camera! I think Heechul hyung's gonna shed tears!" Henry's voice chimed.

 

Hell was the chipmunk doing here? Probably flew from China...

 

“Henry, it’s a hospital. Take your hyper-ness outside~” Zhoumi scolded.

 

“YOU ARE BEING MEAN.” Henry retorted

 

"SHUT UP, CHIPMUNK." Heechul hissed.

 

"How's he doing?" Shindong came as well? Whoa.

 

"AW! THIS..." I heard Nari and the flash of a camera. 

 

What's that... Nari? An angel and an idiot? 

 

//130123//