Realize

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

No one’s POV

 

It has been 2 weeks and almost every single thing is settled. You all usually go to coffee shop which is opened together by Niel and Ricky.

 

Yongguk’s dutiful night phone calls are now normal for Teen Top. Sometimes, they get the call for you when you’re not around. During that time, Yongguk would be so angry but say nothing more than ‘Thanks’.

 

Now, you guys are at the coffee shop, ralking randomly.

 

“Hoyoung, when are you going? It’s already half past three.” Chunji reminded you.

 

“Yeah, I probably should go now.” You stand up and smile, “don’t wait for me. I’ll be late but not later than 9 at night.”

 

You walked out of the shop and went to where you gonna meet with your childhood friend, Hannah.

 

“So~~~ Lee Byung Hyun ssi! Back to our conversation or Go after Hoyoung!!!” C.A.P said and others laughed.

 

L.Joe shyly scratched the back of his neck, “Okay! Let’s discuss while Hoyoung is not here.”

 

Ricky and Changjo wooed loudly, “hyung, you can be honest with us. Say everything out,” said Niel.

 

“Believe it or not, I’m happy when Hoyoung is with me. I like spending time with her.” L.Joe said quickly. “And I don’t want to let her leave my sight.” He added and smiled.

 

He has been talking about how Hoyoung takes care of him, how she tries to nag at all of them for staying up too late at night, and how she sulks when they .

 

“And the way her lips pout just amaze the out of me! Her smile is the best one I’ve seen in my life.” L.Joe chuckled alone and noticed that the rest were staring at him with teasing smirks on their faces.

 

Ricky shouted, “you got caught! You have been focusing on her for the whole time! Wow! Hyung, you are bad!”

 

“you miss her when she is gone for just a minute, right??!” Changjo asked and L.Joe said, “always.” “then DONE! It is clear that you are in love with her, Lee Byung Hyun!” Niel said and thumbed up.

 

“Being with her is so natural to me. There is no awkwardness between us being alone in the house. It’s like we have been together for a really long time. Strangely fine to be with her.” L.Joe said, made everyone shut his mouth.

 

C.A.P looked at Chunji with did-he-notice eyes and Chunji shrugged, waiting what L.Joe might say.

 

“it can’t be that …….. “ L.Joe stopped and frowned. He shook his head, “it can’t be that I’m in love with her,” he sounded unsure and seemed to be questioning others back.

 

Niel mouthed, ‘Thanks, God!’ while Ricky let out a heavy sigh. Changjo cursed silently to be smacked by Chunji.

 

“You shouldn’t be. He’s your sister-in-law,” C.A.P said, “but, since you’re comfortable being with her, you should at least try to figure out your feelings first!”

 

Chunji patted his friend’s shoulder, “I think we need to give them some personal time. You two should hang out without us!”

 

“Apparently, five of us have been with them expect bed time. Chan Hee hyung is right!” Ricky said and hi-fived Chunji. Niel said, “you two should go park or less crowded places. She cares surroundings so much.”

 

“Hyung, I’ll help you everything! You can always count on me! I ship you two! I want you two to get married!” Changjo said excitingly.

 

L.Joe laughed, “since when you become that hyper about Hoyoung and I??”

 

“since long ag-“ Before Changjo finished his words, C.A.P kicked his leg. Changjo winced and looked at his hyung.

 

“y-yah, we should go home!! Let’s go, Byung Hyun!” Chunji grabbed L.Joe by his arm and walked out, didn’t let him think about the topic just now.

 

“Sorry, hyung. I forgot.” Changjo said sadly and C.A.P nodded, “yeah. Be careful next time, okay??”

 

Then four of them followed L.Joe and Chunji, acting normal with their heavy and sad hearts.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

Yours POV

 

When I arrived to the shopping mall, I saw Hannah is already there waiting for me.

 

“Hannah ah!!!” I ran up to her and hugged her, “long time no see!”

 

Hannah beamed, “pabo, it’s almost like a century that we haven’t met! Not long time! Long long long~~ time!”

 

I giggled, “stop being funny rabbit! I miss you so much!” Hannah took my hand, “well, I’m here now. So come on! Let’s talk about our lives! I need to tell you so many things!”

 

Both of us went to one of the cupcake shops and Hannah started talking about her life. After about an hour, she sighed, “I’m still single and I’ll always be.”

 

I smiled, “you deserve better guy, Hannah ah. Forget your first love and try to move on. Should I introduce you a guy??”

 

Hannah pouted, “no need! Don’t you remember?? Our last year Junior High. The guys you tried to introduce to me had crush on you!”

 

“I remember! Then can I talk about my life??” I asked and she gladly nodded.

 

I sighed and told her every single thing about me, including Byung Hyun oppa’s lost memory and Yongguk oppa’s cares.

 

“B- but – But you’re now living with the L.Joe, your first love, and Bang Yongguk, your fiancé, is in LA?” She asked again.

 

I nodded weakly, “it’s complicated, right?? I can’t figure what could happen if Byung Hyun oppa didn’t lose his memories.”

 

“I heard news, that …. You and the L.Joe dating, being lovey-dovey all the time. I couldn’t believe at first. I thought they were just messing up with me because they knew you’re my friend. But I believed when I saw photos.” Hannah said.

 

My eyes got widened, “there were photos??” “Of course! Who do you think you dated, Nam Hoyoung?? He is the famous L.Joe! Every girl’s dream boy!” Hannah said and looked at my smiling face.

 

“ahh! I forgot! Wait, Hannah ah. I need to call oppa.” I said and took out my phone, dialing a number.

 

At the second ringing, it’s answered, “Hoyoung ah, wae??”

 

“Byung Hyun oppa, I forgot to remind you to take your medicine! Don’t forget, okay,” I said.

 

“I know! Just enjoy your hang out with friend. Don’t worry about me.” He said and I smiled, “I know you’re so forgetful! So bye, oppa. Don’t wait for me and go to bed early! Don’t stay too late playing games!”

 

Later when I hung up, Hannah took my phone and started going through my gallery.

 

“Hoyoung, Hoyoung, your life is like a fairy tale. You’ve got perfect guys around you! He’s your fiancé, right??” She showed our engagement photo.

 

I nodded and said, “a fairy tale has only one Prince but mine has two Princes.”

 

“When will you get married?? I wanna come to your wedding. Please let me be your bridesmaid!” Hannah said while using her aegyo.

 

I giggled but then my mind emphasized her words, ‘get married’. I totally forgot that part about me and Yongguk oppa.

 

“We might do that in NY. But Hannah ah, I’m being honest that ……. I never thought about that before.” I sighed and felt sorry for Yongguk oppa.

 

“I totally forgot that our wedding would be in less than a year. What a stupid fiancée for Yongguk oppa,” I admitted that I'm not good for Yongguk oppa, “I have a wedding to attend. As a bride. Of Yongguk oppa.”

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO~~~ I wrote this chapter without sleeping~~

Keke~ I’m good at doing like this! xP

It's not as long as I hoped but not too short, I think! xD

Sorry to make you guys wait for me! U_U I was being a super lazy writer!

However, I updated~ So please enjoy this chapter and I’ll update within these days!

I’m in a mood to continue this story~~

Please Read, Subscribe and Comment~~~

Thanks a lot for the unexpected 77 subscribers and upvotes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~