Unwanted

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Chapter 12

 

Next day

 

Everyone helped cleaning up the house from mess and then left home after dinner. At last, you and L.Joe are alone again.

 

“Oppa, I have something to give you.” You smiled sweetly and led him to your room. “Birthday present for me, huh?? I know you would prepare one!!” L.Joe squealed like a kid and followed you.

 

You both went into your room and you walked to your closet, “Stay there, don’t look here.”

 

“Okay!” L.Joe looked around your tidy room. This is the first time he has been in your room and he just loves the way it smells like you.

 

He then saw photo stands on your table and took a look at it. There are three in total and one is with your parents, one is with Yongguk and other one is with Teen Top. It was taken when you all went to amusement park. His eyes went to you and Yongguk’s pic. He’s pretty sure about where it was taken.

 

“Okay! You can look!!!” He startled because of your voice from the back.

 

Turning around, L.Joe sees you with a red scarf in your hand. “I knitted it. The weather is getting cold. You must take care of your health. So wear this always.”

 

“I made this as quick as I can. And I even knitted your name at the bottom.” You put it on him and took a look at it.

 

“This is really nice, Hoyoung ah!” L.Joe said and looked himself in mirror, ”B.H or L.J??”

 

“L.J. You preferred that than B.H.” You said while adjusting his scarf. “Did I tell you that I like L.J more??” His sudden question shut you up.

 

*Holy ! My stupid mouth!!!!* You mentally cursed yourself and shook your head, “No, but ChanHee oppa told me that you like it more.”

 

“If you say so.” He shrugged and sat down on the bed. You also sat next to him.

 

“Hoyoung ah, what if ……” L.Joe looked at you and whispered. “What if what??” You asked back.

 

“What if …. What if you didn’t choose to leave here and study in New York?? Would you still be engaged to Yongguk hyung??” Seemed like it took a while for L.Joe to ask that question.

 

“I – I don’t know …. But if two people are meant to be together, they’ll find a way back to each other. It means nothing can disturb them. If I were meant to him, this marriage will find its own way to bring us together.” You gave him the exact answer you give to yourself when you think about your life with him.

 

L.Joe nodded his head slowly after a moment, “So, it’s ‘fate’ that’s controlling everyone’s life.”

 

You stared at him and thought why he talks about fate all of a sudden. He smiles at you, “Thanks for your present. I’ll use it well.” L.Joe patted your head and went out of the room quickly.

 

 

Yours POV

 

I lie down on the bed and stare at the ceiling. After a while, I got a call from Yongguk oppa. “Oppa, sorry about yesterday! I left my phone in my room and we were celebrating for Byung Hyun oppa’s birthday!”

 

“When I got up, it’s too late here. That’s why I didn’t call back.” I explained before he asked me anything.

 

“It’s okay. I’m not even asking you about that! What’s wrong?”

 

“Ahhh, nothing! I thought I should explain you.” I sat down and listened to him whatever he said. He told me about his works that I seriously don’t understand a thing.

 

“So ….. Hoyoung ah, how’s Byung Hyun’s health?? Is there any improvement??” He asked out of blue. I said, “No. He’s normal but still losing his memories.”

 

“When will your school reopen?? Are you not joining this intake??” Yongguk oppa asked again. “This intake is already started on next month. So I’ll be joining for March intake. It’ll be better because I don’t have to go back to New York in a rush. I want to stay here more.” I answered him but with a lie.

 

I do want to stay in Seoul because this is where Byung Hyun oppa is. I’m being selfish but before I get married, I want to be near him as much as I can.

 

“Then take care. I’ll finish works here really soon and come to you.” Yongguk oppa said goodbye and hang up the call.

 

I looked at the time and it’s still early for me to go to bed. My mind automatically plays the scene of me and oppa at the airport. It was so sad that I thought I would die. I couldn’t leave him behind like that and I still remembered that he didn’t even hug me back.

 

I don’t know when was our last kiss, when was the last time he hugged me, and there’ll be none of these in the future. It makes me angry that I keep thinking about that. Maybe I’m cursed because I couldn’t be happy even though my love is near me.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

Christmas is drawing nearer and everyone is ready for it. Today, we went out to buy tree and things to decorate. Hannah comes to us and joins to decorate the Christmas tree. We spend the whole day doing that. While the boys are going to buy dinner, Hannah and I went to my room.

 

“So what’s your present for him??” Hannah asked and I said, “Byung Hyun oppa?? Sketch. He always loves my sketch. So I’m sure he’ll like my present. I finished drawing it.”

 

She nodded, “I saw he keeps looking at you. What’s between you two?? Something happened?”

 

I frowned, “No. Why are you saying like that??” Hannah shrugged, “His look has love! I’m pretty sure!”

 

“And I can see something coming. LOVE. He may not remember the past, but his heart knows you. You two have been here alone for a long time. Can you say that he is not interested in you??” She continues, “You’re also trying hard to avoid him but always failing. Do you know that?? Whenever we talk, you two would talk to each other and forget us.”

 

“I’m so used to it! I have been his girlfriend for 2 years, Hannah. So talking to him only while others are there is normal for me. That’s not my fault.” I sighed.

 

Hannah smiled, “I noticed something. He automatically looks at you when you say ‘oppa’. It’s cute! There’re also Minsoo oppa and Chanhee oppa, but he knows that your ‘oppa’ means him.”

 

I also smiled, “Right. He once told me that I have to name others by their name, not in oppa only. He’s so jealous type.”

 

I didn’t realize that I kept talking about Byung Hyun oppa and me in our old days, until he knocked on my door.

 

“We came back. Dinner’s ready!” Byung Hyun oppa said. “Coming~~” We went out and enjoyed the dinner.

 

 

 

No one’s POV

 

After others go home, you work on your sketch to make it more natural and perfect. You’re so focused on it that you don’t know it’s snowing outside. “Hoyoung ah! It’s snowing!” L.Joe opened the door and said happily.

 

You are startled at first but then you smile, “First snow???!! Yeahhhh! Let’s go outside, oppa!!” You don’t even take your jacket and run down the stairs.

 

L.Joe smiled, “That kid.” He went into his room and wore his jacket then came into your room. He didn’t mean to take a look at your table but his eyes saw something interesting. Your sketch book.

 

There is his sketch on the opened page and he smiled brighter, “You draw me? How can I not fall for you, Hoyoung ah?”

 

He quickly rushed down the stairs with something in his mind. He smiled and came to the garden where you were standing and enjoying the first snow of the year.

 

“Hoyoung ah!” L.Joe called out your name and expected to find you. But he saw two people instead of one.

 

“Bang Yongguk …….” L.Joe could only whisper.

 

Yours POV

 

Yongguk oppa hugged me tight in his arms. I felt like I’m in a dream. Unwanted dream of my life.

 

“Hoyoung ah, I miss you so much!” He kissed my forehead and hugged me again.

 

Then I heard Byung Hyun oppa’s voice and that’s the time my body became tensed.

 

“Lee Byung Hyun … Long time no see.” Yongguk oppa broke the hug and greeted him. I’m still in my own confused world until Yonggk oppa held my hand and all three of us entered the house.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us, Yongguk hyung?” Byung Hyun oppa asked as he brought drinks for all of us.

 

“I want to surprise Hoyoung. Even mom didn’t know that!” Yongguk oppa said and smiled at me.

 

I awkwardly smiled back at him and said, “You didn’t surprise me, oppa. I was shocked for sure. How about your jobs??”

 

“I finished all of my jobs. Besides, it’s Christmas, Hoyoung. We can enjoy holiday together.”

 

I took a glance at Byung Hyun oppa and he smiled at me. “Hoyoung, you must be so happy right now.”

 

“Aren’t you tired, hyung? You should take a rest.” His gaze shifted to Yongguk and asked.

 

“Yes. The flight is so long.” Yongguk oppa said and then we went to upstairs. Then there comes the problem. There’s only three rooms here, but the guest room is just empty room with all of stuffs inside it.

 

“Where are you going to sleep, oppa?” I asked. “In your room, of course.” He winked at me.

 

“Then have a good night.” Byung Hyun oppa said and went into his room quickly.

 

I seriously didn’t understand something in his eyes. He seemed to be smiling but not with all his heart. I do know his forced smile and normal smile. What had happened to you, Byung Hyun oppa?

 

“Hoyoung??” Yongguk oppa shook me and I nodded, “That’s my room. Come.”

 

It is so uncomfortable to be in a room with Yongguk oppa. I know we’re engaged but still, it’s awkward when he is lying next to me on my bed.

 

“Hoyoung ah, are you okay?”

 

“It’s okay …. I don’t mind sharing the bed.-“

 

“No, I mean ‘are you okay to pretend that you didn’t know Byung Hyun before’. It must be hard for you.” Yongguk oppa turned to face me.

 

I shrugged, “It has been months that I’m here. I’m used to it now.”

 

I feel that he is moving towards me and then a warm kiss is placed on my forehead, “Good night, Hoyoung ah. I love you.”

 

“Good night, Yongguk oppa.” I said and sighed unknowingly.

 

If I had supernatural, I’d like to be able to read people’s mind. I wonder what Byung Hyun oppa is thinking right now.

 

 





 

I don't know what should I say first.

I seriously didn't update for 5 months and then I'm here again. xD

But I do promise that I'll finish this story no matter how busy I am. ^_^

So, here's Yongguk who came to Seoul for Hoyoung and there's Byung Hyun who was going to say something to Hoyoung.

Keke ..... How do you think?? :P

Sorry about the errors. I don't have time to check it all.

Please read, susbcribe and comment.

I love you all and thanks for waiting me! :D

Have a nice day!!