Engagement Preparation

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Yours POV

"Hoyoung ah, this dress is better." My mom keeps giving me dresses to try on.

I'm now at the wedding dress shop with my mom and Mrs. Bang.

Last week, I was here with Yongguk oppa for our engagement dress. The designer here is Mrs. Bang's friend and she will make dress for me.

Now, the dress is finished and I'm here to try it on. Yongguk oppa is going to take our engagement ring with my dad and they'll be here soon.

"Omma, I already have a dress. Why do I have to try these on?" I said.

"Because you're so beautiful." She smiled.

I smiled happily, "komawo!"

"I'll make a wedding dress for you. Sorry for not making this one. I'm so busy." Mrs. Bang said.

I shook my head, "It's ok, Mrs. Bang!"

"Oh.... you must stop calling me Mrs. Bang. Call me mom as well!" She said.

I nodded and said, "yes mom."

I looked around the shop which is full of white dresses and I felt so happy.

I'm happy that I try on wedding dresses with my mom, prepare for my own engagement. But still, the fiancee is not Byung Hyun oppa.

"Mom, we arrive!" I heard Yongguk oppa's voice and came back to my mom.

"Eoh, Hoyoung is waiting for you. Go wear your suit!!" My mom said.

She then also pushed me into another dressing room and I put on the dress.

I'm still in the middle of wearing the dress when I heard another dressing room door opened. Maybe Yongguk oppa had finished wearing.

After some time, I had finished. I look myself in the mirror. I can't stop smiling to see myself in a beautiful dress.

I turned around before the door is opened and as soon as I walked out of the room, I heard someone gasping.

"You two are so match!!" My dad said proudly.

I shyly look at Yongguk oppa and his eyes are almost out of his socket to see me in this dress.

"Hoyoung ah, you.... you're really beautiful." He said softly.

Yongguk's POV

I'm nervous to see Hoyoung in a dress. My love, my fiance is about to come out with a dress to be my life partner. Yes, this is the paradise. Even though it still has times for our marriage, I've already dreamt about it. I'll make sure that Hoyoung is happy with me entire life and I'll treat her better than her ex.

My mom tapped my shoulder and gestured me to look back.

I took a deep breath before turning around to see Hoyoung.



Hoyoung is wearing a white long dress which shows her small waist and unique collar bone and lond neck. I can't stop staring at her and forget to speak.

"Hoyoung ah, you....you're really beautiful." I said.

Hoyoung smiled shyly and said, "oppa, you're handsome too."

"Okay! Let's go to take photos kids! We need to finish today!" Mothers start dragging us to the photo studio next to the shop.

"Omma, this isn't a wedding. We don't need to do these." Hoyoung pouted.

"They're so into this engagement. I've told the same you did." I said and looked at her.

She giggled and then, we started photo shooting.

We are being over awkward when we need to hold hands, hug, and I need to kiss her hand. That's the hardest thing and Hoyoung blush madly.

She sometimes seems sad and I exactly know the answer. I'm not the one she wants to get married. I'm not the one she loves.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After an hour, we had finished and changed into normal clothes again. Then we all went for dinner.

"Hoyoung, do you like the rings?? I think they're so simple. But Yongguk said that you would like them." Hoyoung's dad said and took out the rings.



"Oh, they're so lovely~~! Yes, I really really like them. Simple things are the best." Hoyoung beamed.

"Glad that you like them. I'm worrying." I also smiled.

"They're already so caring about each other." My mom remarked.

I've noticed Hoyoung blushed again but later, her smile went away.

"Mom, can you excuse us?? We want to talk freely." I said when we had our dinner.

Hoyoung's mom nodded quickly, "of course. You may go now. I know you two want privacy to be lovey-dovey~"

"Omma!" Hoyoung said and looked at me apologetically.

"Let's go oppa." She said and we went to my car.

No one's POV

You and Yongguk silently sat in the car. You have sighed for many times and don't want to start any conversation.

"I know it's hard for you. I'm sorry. I should deny that engagement." Yongguk said sadly.

You looked at him and sadness is written all over his face.

"No, Yongguk oppa. I'll be ok." You said.

He also looks at you, "honestly, I'm happy and waiting for the wedding. But as I know your feelings, I can't relax."

"Yongguk oppa, mianhae." You sighed again.

"I'll move on so I'll be good to you oppa." You added.

"I can feel your love for me. You've been my friend or supporter since I arrived here. You helped me with everything. And I .... like you too though it's not love." You smiled.

Yongguk was happy, "really? Thank you for understanding me."

You giggled, "no need to thanks."

"But I wanna thank you." He said again and chuckled.

"Stop it."

"No! Thanks!" He grinned.

Like that, you two had forgotten your stress and managed to smile brightly with heavy heartache.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<


Hey~~~~ 44 subscribers?! How can I thank you???!!!!

Oh, I know! Updating regularly can help it, right?!! ^_^

I had test today and that's why I didn't update last three days. Sorry about that!

Short update, I know. But I just wanna update as soon as possible. That's why I can't wait to write more. :P

Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'll update a longggggggggggggg one!! :D

Keep giving me many comments because they motivate me to write the chapters happily~~~

Please Read, Subscribe & Comment!!!!

Thanks for reading~~~ ^_^ luv ya~ <3



>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>