Just Miss Him

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Yours POV

 

I just followed Byung Hyun oppa like a lost person. I can’t stop shivering at the thought of Woohyun and his friends. I was almost in a danger. If it’s not because of Byung Hyun oppa, my life is done.

 

“Hoyoung?? Are you still afraid??” Byung Hyun oppa asked when he saw me standing at the door without moving a bit.

 

I blinked, realized that I’m home already, “They don’t follow us, right??” He smiled, “Trust me. If they come again, I’ll kill them.”

 

At that moment, I thought I saw the old L.Joe in him. “Go upstairs and take a warm shower. I don’t want you to get sick.” He pushed me to the stairs.

 

I nodded weakly as I made my way up, “Oppa, thank you.” I looked at him and said.

 

“As long as you’re ok, it’s fine for me.” I thought he said but I wasn’t sure since I was already at the top of the stairs.

 

I did know that my right wrist is swollen and seriously hurt when I took off my clothes. I couldn’t move it properly and it pains badly. Without much choice, I took a long and warm shower. Wearing my night gown, I came out of my room to look for the first aid kit.

 

“You finished showering??” Byung Hyun oppa asked as soon as I was out of my room. He is now sitting on the couch which is in the hall between our rooms.

 

“Are you really okay??” I said and walked towards him. Sitting beside him, I look at his bruises on the face.

 

He nodded, “Not so bad, but I need to put some antiseptics and my back is really painful right now.” I then realize that he already put plaster on his hand and his face.

 

“Do you need my help?? I can put plaster on your back.” I said and smiled. Byung Hyun oppa said, “Then it would be really helpful.”

 

After saying that, he quickly took his shirt off which made me shocked. Of course, I’m shocked to see his body! It has been long that I have seen it and –

 

“Hoyoung! What’s wrong??” He waved his hand in front of me, “Comparing my body to Yongguk hyung’s??”

 

He turned his back to me, “I know he would have really great body. He’s tall too.”

 

I saw redden bruise on his lower back and sprayed pain killer to it, “I have never seen his body.”

 

“Seriously??! Don’t say nonsense, Hoyoung!” He said with some doubts in his voice.

 

I rolled my eyes, “Seriously, Byung Hyun oppa! What makes you think I have seen him!?”

 

“You guys are engaged! That explains a lot to me.” He said, almost whispered but loud enough for me to hear.

 

I flushed because of that and he noticed it, “Isn’t it?? Am I wrong??” He faced me after I treated his bruise and I didn’t look at him directly.

 

My cheeks are burning because of this awkward conversation and how can I explain him that we are nothing more than just friends.

 

I startle when he suddenly holds my hand which is on my lap and caresses it gently, “He hurt you!” I look at my wrist and wince when he holds it, “It will hurt a little. Bear with it.”

 

Byung Hyun oppa tried his best not to hurt me while he’s putting bandage around my swollen wrist and I also tried not to look at his perfect body in front of me. Currently, he has pulled me nearer and he doesn’t wear his shirt back.

 

“So let’s get back to our conversation!” Byung Hyun oppa said and looked at me.

 

I shook my head, “Never! Oppa, why do you need to know that ….. that Yongguk oppa and I …. We … “ I couldn’t continue to speak out loud.

 

But he laughed, “You think I’m going to talk about you and hyung??!” I pouted, “Then what! Our conversation is talking about that thing!”

 

“You need to dry your hair. You’ll have a headache if you go to sleep like this.” He said while holding my hair in his hand.

 

I feel my heart beating fast and loudly that I think he might hear my heartbeat. I stayed silent as he pulled his hand back, “BTW, do those guys know me?? I heard them saying my name.”

 

That time, my heartbeat becomes faster not because of the same reason before, “No! How could they know you??? What are you talking??”

 

“That guy said that I owed them twice. I know I heard it clearly.” Byung Hyun oppa said but I denied, “Oppa, they’re not in normal state. They are drunk. Don’t trust what they said.”

 

“Did you take your medicine??? You should go to sleep now! It’s late! Oppa, let’s go to bed!” I rushed him and got up before pulling him with me.

 

When I stand up, I realize again that he still is half- and I’m so close to him. Without thinking much, I went back to my room as soon as possible.

 

*those butterflies in my stomach, I need to send them to zoo!!!!!* I thought angrily.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I know I shouldn’t talk about their private life but I’m curious. The way she blushed when she saw me taking off clothes and stuttered while talking about Yongguk hyung’s body is something. I’m 100% sure that she hasn’t seen him shirtless before! Do they ever kiss?? But why do I wonder??

 

As we talked about those guys on street, my headache became worse and worse. I couldn’t bring myself to tell Hoyoung about my headache since she is not also okay herself. Now, I’m suspicious about those guys.

 

Hoyoung denied furiously and even told me to go to bed so I went into my room. I lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for a long time. So many questions are floating in my head.

 

How can I fight like an expert? When do I feel like it is normal for me?? Since when am I so good at handling a dagger???

 

A dagger. Speaking of a dagger, I handed to it on my nightstand. I have seen it before and I’m sure of myself.

 

I carefully looked at it and ran along my fingers on its handle. I then saw some letters craved onto the bottom of its handle.

 

-L.J-

 

“L.J?? Who’s L.J?? Nam Hoyoung is N.H. So who’s L.J??” I said to myself like a fool. “Ahh!” I felt a sharp pain in my head.

 

Blur images play in my head as usual whenever I overthink. I then felt the light in my room became so bright and heard blurred voices, “…….. Keep it with you. Always.” That’s his own voice and then another voice, unclearly, “L.J?......... I prefer B.H though ………” It’s faded slowly and my vision was going. Soon, blackness covers the whole room and my eyes close.

 

 

 

“Oppa. Byung Hyun oppa. Wake up!!” I opened my eyes slowly and rolled on my bed. “Byung Hyun oppa! Are you okay??? Can I come in??!!” I heard Hoyoung’s worried voice from the other side of the door.

 

I said, “I’m awake. Don’t worry.” She happily replied, “So come down quickly! Others are waiting for us to have breakfast.”

 

“Okay.” I said and straightened myself on bed. I don’t even know how I fall asleep last night. As far as I know, I still have bad headache and strange dream-like images in my head.

 

I shrugged off everything and went into the bathroom.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

No one’s POV

 

You and L.Joe walked along the street after having dinner with others. You explained what had happened last night and you secretly told them what L.Joe had asked you about Woohyun.

 

Both you and L.Joe are in a deep thought that you two don’t talk and go to your own rooms. You then talked with Yongguk on phone but left the accident. If he knows, he would be so worried. You hang up and remembered your pocket knife. It is so important to you and you need to take it back.

 

“Byung Hyun oppa, can I come in??” You knocked on his room door. Later, footsteps can be heard and he opens the door.

 

“My dagger. You have it, right?? Can you give me back??” You asked and smiled at him.

 

L.Joe opened his door wide for you to come in and went to his nightstand, “Is it important to you??”

 

“Yeah, very important.” You nodded and took it from his hand. L.Joe tilted his head, “You don’t even know how to use it. Who gave it to you??”

 

You shrugged, “Someone who is the most special person to me. Good night, Byung Hyun oppa. Don’t forget to take your medicine.”

 

*Most special person, L.J??* L.Joe thought and smiled for no reason.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

You come back to your room, still holding your dagger. You try to smile but tears leak out of your eyes and you bit your lip.

 

“You’re the most special person to me, Byung Hyun oppa. You didn’t even have a chance to teach me how to use this dagger.” You sobbed silently.

 

 

#################### Flashback ##################

 

“Did you really mean it??” You pouted and sat down beside L.Joe. He is now playing with your hair, “Do I look like joking??”

 

“This thing is not so suitable for a girl.” You said and leaned onto his lap. L.Joe sighed, “You can scare people with that dagger. Trust me, it will help you.”

 

L.Joe held your hand, “You need to promise that you will keep it with you. Always. I don’t want you to be in danger again.”

 

You looked at the initials, “L.J? L.Joe. But I prefer B.H though, Byung Hyun.” You got up and locked your lips with his, “I don’t know how to use it properly. Teach me.”

 

He looked at his watch, “Not now. I gotta run! Next time, I’ll teach you. Bye!! Love you, babe!” He pecked your lips and went out of your room.

 

######## End of Flashback ############

 

“I miss you so much.” You sighed again and closed your eyes tightly, "I just miss you badly!"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

Main plot will be in next chapter. I just drag it a little in this chapter.

I’m so bored and not in a mood right now. I have to go back to university and holiday is coming to end. :(

Please Read, Subscribe and Comment~~~

Thanks for your comments! It really helps me a lot!!!! ^_^