This that's happening right now

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

No one’s POV

 

“Hyung!!!!!!” Ricky happily comes towards you and L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top follow him.

 

“Welcome back, Byung Hyun.” C.A.P said. Chunji laughed, “man, you gained weight!!!”

 

“I know. I was really happy without you, Lee ChanHee!” L.Joe jokingly said.

 

Then, Niel looked at you and smiled, “annyeong, Hoyoung noona.”

 

“hey guys, this is Hoyoung, Niel’s friend and also my sister-in-law.” L.Joe said the last part slowly.

 

“annyeong everyone. I’m Nam Hoyoung.” You bowed a little.

 

“I’m C.A.P but call me Minsoo.” C.A.P said and gave you an encouraging-smile.

 

They introduced one by one and then when it’s turn for Changjo, he seemed so sad and said, “JongHyun.” Without looking at you.

 

Being a maknae and considering you as his real noona, you know he would have a hard time pretending not to know you.

 

You smiled, “please be nice to me as much as Niel does.”

 

Later that, you all went to the house where L.Joe and you will be staying together. On your way to home, you just watch them playing and joking each other like the old time.

 

*I’m happy as long as I’m with you all.* you thought and smiled brightly.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

Yours POV

 

After settling things at our house, we went to our separate rooms to take shower before going out to have dinner. All the boys are in Byung Hyun’s oppa’s room which is opposite to my room. Downstairs doesn’t have bedrooms so I have no choice, but to stay at upstairs with him.

 

I lie down on the bed and sighed. All those acting in front of Byung Hyun oppa. It isn’t easy as I’d thought.

 

“Hoyoung, can I come in?” I heard knocks on my door.

 

“yes.” Saying that, ChanHee oppa and Minsoo oppa came in.

 

“why are you two here??? Byung Hyun oppa ..” I said.

 

Minsoo oppa shook his head, “he doesn’t know. He’s showering.”

 

With that, I nodded and sat down on bed, “I just don’t want him to be suspicious about what’s between us before.”

 

“this is not an easy thing, right?? Hoyoung ah, we all know you are not okay with this !” ChanHee oppa said angrily.

 

I sighed again, “but if Byung Hyun oppa is okay, I’m gonna be okay no matter what.”

 

“have you ever thought about living under the same roof with him for more than 1 or 2 months?? Who knows you two won’t be in love again???” Minsoo oppa asked.

 

“this won’t happen. Byung Hyun oppa doesn’t know about our past and he won’t fall in love with me again!” I denied.

 

“yes, Byung Hyun doesn’t know that you were his lover, his life. And you also have that Bang or whatever as your fiancé. But after all, Byung Hyun is the same man that you love with all your might. No one can guarantee about this thing.” ChanHee oppa explained.

 

“I’ll try my best, oppa. I won’t be in love with him again.” I said without confident.

 

“Aisssh!! This is getting me crazy!!” I annoyed and said.

 

Minsoo oppa shrugged, “well, typically, I’m always supporting Byung Hyun – Hoyoung couple.”

 

“you wanna get punched by her fiancé?? Hyungs, come on. She’s gonna have a shower. Get out!” Niel who just came into the room said and pulled his two hyungs out of the room.

 

I looked at my phone screen and saw my wallpaper of Yongguk oppa and me at our engagement, *My fiancé? Of course, I have Yongguk oppa. Who else you wanna have, Nam Hoyoung? Don’t be ridiculous.*

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

We had dinner at the nearest restaurant and then went to the mall to buy things which we need for our house. During the short time, Hoyoung and my friends seem to be really close. And I don’t know what’s wrong with me, because I keep my attention on her. Hoyoung seems to be really happy with us and she keeps smiling which makes me smiling too.

 

*why do I keep having these fast heartbeats???* I thought as I looked at her. *I hate this that's happening right now!*

 

“Byung Hyun hyung!” Ricky shook my hand and shouted.

 

“ChangHyun! Volume!” I said and he stuck his tongue out at me, “what are you staring at, hyung? I know you’re looking at Hoyoung noona.”

 

“stop it, ChangHyun. Don’t joke and go play somewhere. I’m not interested to childishly fight with you.” I frowned.

 

He just smirked, “right. You’re not a child and taking a peek at Hoyoung noona. I know what these eyes mean, hyung. Someone’s in love~~~” and left me.

 

*Someone’s in love??? Am I??? No way!* I shook my head and tried not to look at Hoyoung.

 

After buying many things, we all walked back home. I try to make me busy talking with hyungs and dongsaengs but I still take glances at Hoyoung.

 

“Byung Hyun oppa, you should go to sleep now. Take your medicine and sleep right away.” Hoyoung said as soon as we arrived home.

 

“I wanna stay up late with them!” I whined, “let me, please~”

 

“Do as I say, oppa. I’m your guardian here.” She smiled brightly while the others laughed.

 

“that’s great, noona!” Changjo high-fived with her.

 

I nodded, “arrasso! I give up! Guys, come here as early as you can tomorrow. We will go out, okay?” said to everyone.

 

They all nodded and bid goodbye before I went upstairs. I then took my medicine, changed my clothes, washed and finally lied down on bed.

 

When I’m about to sleep, phone starts to ring loudly. Not my phone but our home phone which is only in my room.

 

“Hello.” I answered. “ummm, Byung Hyun-ssi, I’m Bang Yongguk. Can I talk to Hoyoung?” The deep voice came out and I unknowingly became angry.

 

“can’t you call her handphone?” I asked. He said, “power off.”

 

“wait for a while.” I said and went out of my room and came downstairs, “Hoyoung, Yongguk hyung is on phone.” I handed her the phone.

 

“oppa, annyeong!” she answered the call happily.

 

I just feel upset and sad for God’s sake. I don’t even know what’s wrong with me. I just went back to my room since I don’t wanna hear to their conversation.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

Yours POV

 

I was talking with Teen Top when Byung Hyun oppa came down with upset face and then handed me the phone saying Yongguk oppa was calling.

 

I answered his call, “oppa, annyeong!”

 

“Hoyoung!!!!!!!! You didn’t call to me and you phone was powered off when I call!” He said.

 

“ah, sorry oppa. I was really busy here. How’s everything there? How’s your work? Is it ok?” I asked.

 

“yeah, everything’s fine. I just can’t stay here without thinking about you. I miss you so much. I wanna see you right now.” He sighed.

 

I smiled uneasily, “I hope your work will finish quickly, oppa.”

 

We talked for a while and then he hang up telling ‘I love you’. I turned around and saw everyone’s looking at me.

 

“so that’s how you talk to your fiancé?” Ricky asked surprisingly.

 

I nodded and then sat down, “then how am I supposed to talk to him?? Sweet and lovely all the time?”

 

“you should do that. At least, you’re engaged to him.” Changjo said.

 

I just shrugged and  ChanHee oppa said, “Hoyoung ah, can we just take a look at your fiancé???”

 

“I’m curious, too! Niel said that he is totally different from Byung Hyun. Is that true???”  Minsoo oppa said.

 

I took out my purse and showed them Yongguk oppa and my photo at wedding dress shop, “Bang Yongguk, director at Bang’s industry in New York. Now at LA for his work.”

 

“oh, you two look good together.” Niel said, “I didn’t get to see him clearly at the club.”

 

“he is not bad. Height is better than Byung Hyun’s.” ChanHee said.

 

“and more muscular than our Byung Hyun.” Minsoo added.

 

“he seems nice, noona.” Ricky said, and I nodded, “yes, he is really nice.”

 

“but he won’t be able to make you as happy as Byung Hyun can make.” Changjo said and we all went silent.

 

“but Byung Hyun oppa is not making me happy right now, JongHyun ah. He doesn't love me but Yongguk oppa does.” I said that and smiled sadly.

 

*though I don't wanna believe this fact.* I thought.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 

 

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Finally, I'm back!!!! I know it has been so so long that you all would forget this story. My last update was on Feb 26???? omo!

But I couldn't help. I'm really busy with my new university life and struggling here with lots of things to study!

Today, out of nowhere, I just wanted to update and I wrote this 3 hours ago! It took me 3 hours to get back to the writer's spirit! -_-

SO here I am~ updating new chapter which is so short.

Please don;t be mad at me if this is not good. :'(

I will try to update as much as possilble.

Please Read, Subscribe & Comment~~

I love you all and thanks for supporting! 75 subscribers??? I can die because of happiness!!!!!!!!! :D

 

 

########################################################################################################################