A Miracle

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Chapter 13

 

Yours POV

 

I have never been so stressed to be in this house but these three days were exceptional. Can you imagine how awkward that could be to wake up with your fiancée beside you while your mind ask for your loved one?

 

Byung Hyun oppa is avoiding me and Yongguk by going to the coffee shop before we get up. So I barely see him and Teen Top. All I’ve been doing was going around Seoul with Yongguk oppa.

 

“babe, can’t you just come with me right now? I don’t want to leave you alone.” Yongguk oppa whines like a child and pulls me back into his arm.

 

“I’m sorry oppa but I need to prepare things for Christmas dinner. I’ll try to come by for dinner, oppa.” I patted his head and tried to get out of bed but failed eventually.

 

He rolled on top of me and kissed my forehead, “then give me one kiss to let you go.”

 

I feel my cheeks burning up since this position makes us so close to each other and he is asking for a kiss which I would not give.

 

“o-oppa, you’ll be late. Get your up now!” I faced to the other side as I don’t want to be so close to his lips.

 

“Okay thennnnn! See you at night babe.” He kissed my forehead again and I got up fast.

 

After sending him off, I walked into the house. Without much expect, I glanced at the balcony of Byung Hyun oppa’s room and he was already staring at me. I smiled brightly at him and he did the same too.

 

“I thought you’ll be going with hyung.” I was startled by ByungHyun oppa’s sudden appearance in the kitchen.

 

“Yes, I need to go groceries shopping for tomorrow dinner.” I smiled at him again.

 

Damnnnn! He is wearing my favourite sweater of his. He looks so freaking good and not to forget, his bed hair is just perfectly staying on his head.

 

“I …………… should go now.” I quickly walked out of the kitchen bcos I couldn’t stand there anymore. I’m being selfish by thinking any possible way to get his love while I’m engaged to Yongguk oppa.

 

I am so bad!

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

Hoyoung walked out of the house and I kept looking at her till she was out of my sight. God damnnn! I missed her so much. I was avoiding her so that my feelings won’t grow much and I won’t be seeing her lovey dovey with Yongguk. It is such a pain I can’t stand.

 

I cleaned the whole house since boys and Hannah will be here for dinner tomorrow night and maybe some of Yongguk’s friends too. I go back to my room and checked my phone. It’s already 3 in the afternoon. Hoyoung should be home by now. A weird feeling in my gut is telling me that she is in danger.

 

“No it can’t be.” Before I finished thinking, my phone rang loudly.

 

“Hoyoun ah! Where the hell are you!” I shouted worriedly.

 

“Ohhhhhh you sound so concerned.” That voice had me sit down on my bed. This is not Hoyoung, it is not a girl’s voice. This is someone. Someone dangerous.

 

“What are you doing with her?!” I tried to calm down myself but already grabbing my car keys.

 

“I heard you lost your memories. Sorry about that, best friend. I’m so hurt that you don’t know me now. We used to be best friends.” He said.

 

“Where is Hoyoung!!!!” I couldn’t stay any calm and shouted with all my voice.

 

I could feel him smirked, “I’m now with her at our usual place, L.Joe. She is safe …… until I want to do something to her.”

 

“Oh! You don’t even know where our usual place is.” He added, “btw, she is so hot I couldn’t stop staring at her. I won’t promise you, best friend. I should mark her as mine from now on.” With that, the line ended and I totally lost in my anger.

 

YOU CANNOT TOUCH MY HOYOUNG!

 

 

When I can calm myself down, I’m already on road with highest speed I could go. Dialled to ChanHee, I said, “ChanHee, call Sunggyu and check if he knows what L is doing right now. If he doesn’t, then come to L’s place immediately.”

 

“Wha- wh- what?! Wait! Did you just tell me-” His voice sounds so shocked and I sighed, “He kidnapped Hoyoung. I am going to end this thing between me and L.”

 

“Did you get your memories back?!” He shouted and I said, “Hoyoung is in trouble!!! I need you guys to back me up! Come quickly before I kill them all!”

 

I hung up and speeded up to max, ‘please be safe, Hoyoung ah.’

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

The place is as silent as it used to be. I get out of the car and take the baseball bat I keep in my car.

 

As I go inside the place, I see L with some of his guys and Hoyoung is on the chair but they tied her to it.

 

“ByungHyun oppa!”

 

“Hmmmm … you remember this place?” L smirked and sat on the chair, “How could I forget the days we skipped school and came here often?”

 

“So you’re back to normal now?” He asked and I smiled, “thanks to your friends, I got to regain my memories.” And looked at Hoya beside him, “You look fine now! I should’ve killed you back then.”

 

“Listen, L. I’m not going to fight you guys if you let us go now. We need to mind our own business.” I tried my best but in my mind, I am ready to move my bat at their heads.

 

“Why did you hurt Hoya? I thought we finished butting into each other’s business.”

 

“I told that I would kill you if you touch my girl again!” I shouted and raised my bat, “L, let go off my hand!”

 

“I am not letting you go away easily!!” He took his knife off but I was quick enough to avoid it.

 

All of his men come to me and I carefully swing the bat. I bring them down one by one quickly but the last one hit me on my shoulder.

 

“OPPA!” Hoyoung shouted when I fell down. That was followed by L’s kicks on my stomach and I knocked him down and got on top of him. I nearly forgot the knife in his hand and punched him in the face until I felt hot around my arm.

 

L pushed me down and kicked me that I hit the chair Hoyoung is tied to which made her fell on the ground.

 

Though my arm is in pain, I keep fighting with L so that he would leave Hoyoung alone. But I couldn’t keep fighting 5 men at the same time with injured hand and no weapons.

 

“Yah!!” Loud footsteps and Teen Top came in. The place become a messy battlefield and I haven’t seen this in a while. I kick L's knife and take it to place it on his throat, “Stop messing with me or I’ll definitely kill you.” I punched his face one last time. But he still has another knife and splashed my stomach area so I also did the same by stabbing him from the back but not too deep to keep him alive.

 

“You better keep your guys tight! My girl is not a toy for you all. I won’t let go easily next time.” I said to Sunggyu as soon as he came in and he nodded, “Sorry about today, L.Joe.”

 

Niel already untied Hoyoung and she rushed to me, “You are hurt!” I saw that she hit her head and it was bleeding a little.

 

“Did you really ……” she looked me in my eyes and her tears fell down, “why didn’t you tell me?!!!!”

 

She moved her hands to my injury and said, “You’re bleeding so much! MinSoo oppa, let’s go quickly!”

 

I pulled her into my embrace and smoothed her, “I’m sorry, I couldn’t tell you.” After that, the pain put me into unconsciousness.

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

Yours POV

 

“Noona, Yongguk hyung is home.” JongHyun woke me up and I looked around. ByungHyu oppa is still sleeping on his bed shirtless and there’s bandage around his wounds. Glad that ChangHyun could do those things easily since hospital would accuse further investigation on this accident.

 

“I’ll be here, you can go.” He said and I nodded. Huuuuu. I have to face Yongguk oppa.

 

I came down to see him talking with MinSoo who is preparing dinner. “Oh my god, Hoyoung ah!” He hugged me and smiled but that looked so tired and sad. He touched my forehead, “are you really okay? Is there any dizziness or something like that?”

 

“I’m really okay, Yongguk oppa. Sorry to make you cancel your dinner.” I apologised. “Your safety is much more important!" He kissed me on my forehead and hugged again.

 

During dinner, no one started talking and it was an absolute silent. My body was here but my mind was just beside ByungHyun oppa.

 

“We will clean the plates. You all go upstairs.” The youngest three stays down so we all gather in the hall room.

 

“Hoyoung ah, you should go rest. I think he won’t be up till morning. Changhyun has to put a lot of sleeping pills to kill his pain.” ChanHee oppa is saying things but I’m not hearing anymore.

 

I mean ByungHyun oppa is seriously getting back his memories and I know he wants me back as much as I do. But here is the problem, Yongguk oppa. I cannot just leave him alone, we aren’t just friends or lovers. We are engaged and our wedding is in early next year. I wish I could just turn back time.

 

“If it’s confirmed that he is back to normal, mom should know it.” Yongguk oppa is talking about him.

 

“But this kind of situation would shock her. We’ll wait till he recovers and contact her.” Minsoo oppa is right. Mom would not be okay with this right now.

 

They all forced me go to bed so I did. Yongguk oppa is looking at my bruise and treating with some pain killer for me. “Thank you, oppa.”

 

“Let’s sleep. It’s been a tiring day.” He switched off the light and get on the bed.

 

I close my eyes but couldn’t sleep. My mind is so busy thinking this and that. Suddenly, Yongguk oppa put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

 

I struggled back but he tightened his grip and whispered, “Please babe. For the first and the last time, I beg you to stay like this. I am pretty sure that this night is the last night for me to be with you.”

 



 

I feel really bad to disappear and not update at all. I apologize you guys.

So i hope this chapter won't let you down! The ending is very near and as i have promised, i will write till the end no matter what!

LOVE YOU ALL!