Impossible

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

L.Joe's POV

"Okay! I'll wait you outside. Talk to your friend." I told to Niel.

I glanced at that girl. *why am I beating so fast???* I thought.

The feeling when she hugs me is so strange. Like a familiar feeling. And she also called me 'Byung Hyun oppa'.

Omma and my friends told me that Lee Byung Hyun is my real name but I preferred L.Joe since young and people barely know my real name.

*is she my close friend?* I thought but all I know is my headache becomes worse.

"Arr!!!" I massaged my temple.

"Hyung! Are you okay??" Niel said and he looked worried.

"I'm fine! Man, I'll never be a sick person just because I have lost my memory!" I chuckled and said jokingly.

"Bu-" "I'm really fine. Doctor said that I would suffer from headache sometimes, right??" I stopped him.

"Nae! Hyung, you're stubborn! Let's go home." Niel dragged me out of the place.

*she isn't someone I knew in my past, right?* I thought to myself and listened to my fast beating heartbeat.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Yongguk's POV

I drove to Hoyoung's apartment. She just silently watches the road. I don't want to disturb her so I also keep silent.

Actually, there's a reason that I asked her out tonight. I want to tell her everything about-

"Yongguk oppa." I stopped thinking when I heard her voice. "Wae??" I asked and glanced at her.

"I'm sorry. I ruined your night." She said sadly. I chuckled, "I'm okay!"

She heaved a sigh and said, "I should stop loving him, right??!"

*of course! I'm here for you.* I thought.

"Well, it depends on you two. If he still loves you, you should be with him again. If not, I don't know either." I said.

She slowly nodded, "you're right. But today, Byung Hyun oppa is so strange. I'm worrying about him."

"That guy, Niel will explain you, right??? Wait for a while." I said.

Later, we arrived in front of her apartment.

"Annyeong, oppa. See you tomorrow." Hoyoung bid goodbye. "Are you sure that I don't need to go with you tomorrow??" I asked.

She smiled, "yes oppa. I'll go alone." I nodded in agreement and she said, "go straight home and text me when you arrive! Arrasso??!"

I smiled at her caring and cuteness, "Arrasso! Bye. Goodnight."

When I arrived home, I knocked on my mom's door. "Mom! Can we talk for a while??" I said.

"Come in!" She replied.

I saw her working and felt guilty for disturbing. "If you're busy, I'll talk later." I said. But she smiled, "It's ok. Tell me, Yongguk."

"It's about ......... " I opened my mouth but couldn't continue. She smiled brightly, "about your engagement??"

I looked her in my eyes and nodded. "Don't worry about that! We're planning and almost everything is settled." She said.

"But mom, can't we wait for a while??? Until we know her answer??" I heaved a sigh and said.

"We don't have to. She doesn't have a boyfriend and you love her too. She won't say 'no' about this." She said.

"However, engagement is at the end of this month and i think it's too early. How about next month??" I blurted out.

She shook her head slowly, "no, Yongguk ah. I may sound selfish but listen to me. I don't want to leave you but I have to do that now."

I was shocked and frowned, "why mom??? Don't tell me that you've found your son!"

She is my stepmother but she treats me as her real son. My real mother died since I was young. And about 3 years ago, my father passed away.

She decided to find her son and stay with him for the whole life.
 

"I've found him." Her voice echoed in my mind.

"that's why i wanna leave you with someone i can trust! Honey, she is the best girl for you." I saw her smiling happily.

"does your son know you??? or about me???" I slowly said.

"he doesn't know about you, but he accepts me well. actually, there was an accident and he lost his memory." she said and later, she cried.

I sighed and held her hand tightly.

"he hated me before he lost his memory. but now, he completely doesn't remember anything about it." she smiled with her tears.

"it is good for you, mom." i smiled as much as i can.

"i decided to go back to Korea next year. is that ok???? of course, your wedding will be held before i go."

"i don't know. i wish i could live with you and him. can't i?? Let me stay with you. Mom, you're the only family member I have right now." I whined like a child even though I know I'll be a burden for her life with her son.

"I'm not sure though. Let me talk to him first." she happily said.

I nodded and smiled, "I'm fine. But mom, about engagement...... Will her parents tell her???"

"of course!! Today or tomorrow,  they'll tell her. Don't worry. She won't reject it." She said.

After talking for a while, I bid a goodbye and went to my room.

I send text to Hoyoung before I go to bed and drifted off to a nice sleep.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hoyoung's POV

I took a shower to refresh my mind. When I finish I, check my phone and see 3 missed calls from my parents and 2 messages from Yongguk oppa.


From: Yongguk oppa

I'm home! Have a sweet dream! Good night!!


From: Yongguk oppa

Don't forget to call me whenever you need me. I'm always here for you!



I smiled and texted him back.


To: Yongguk oppa

Okay ~ ~! I'll call you after I meet Niel. Goodnight, oppa.



After sending the text, my parents call me again.

"Hayoung ah!" I heard my mom's voice.

"omma!!!!!" I squealed happily.

"I'm missing you!" she said.

I smiled, "me too! Please come to me! I wanna meet you and appa!"

"don't worry~ we must come to you. " she grinned.

"jinja?? Why??" I asked.

She said, "because of your engagement."

"WHAT???!!!!" I shouted.

"calm down, dear!" my mom chuckled easily.

"omma, what's that?? Engagement???? MY engagement?? With who??" I asked continuously.

"you'll be happy when you hear your fiancee~~" she said.

"oh mom! Stop teasing! Quickly say who is he!" I impatiently said and pouted.

"Yongguk. Mrs. Bang's son. Your friend." she said.

I almost let go off my phone when I heard it.

Yongguk oppa is going to be my fiancee??? Impossible! !

"Hoyoung! Hoyoung!"

I couldn't answer her back. I'm still wondering why.

"Hoyoung, it's appa." my dad said.

I quickly answer,  "a-appa! Is it real?? Please tell me that you're joking me! Please, appa!!! Please! Why do I have to engage in this age?? Appa, I'm still young!"

"no, Hoyoung ah! You're old enough. My dear is growing up!" he proudly said.

"b-but........" I don't know what to say.

"dad, I'm sorry but I'll call you later." I didn't wait for his reply and hang up.

I need to calm myself down before calling to Yongguk oppa.

It took about two or three minutes to wait him answer my call.

"Hmmm.... Hello." He lazily said.

"Ahh... Yongguk oppa, mianhae! Can we talk for a while?" I said.

"Hoyoung? Wae? Is there something wrong?" His very deep voice came out loud.

"Oppa, have you already known about that??! Our Engagement?!" I sighed.

It becomes silent for a while.

"Ahh... I'll take that as a yes. You should have told me, Yongguk oppa." I was disappointed.

"Hoyoung ah, I'm sorry. I tried to tell you about that today. But ..... "

I heaved a really long sigh, "It's ok. I understand, oppa. We couldn't deny their orders, right?"

"Yes. It's true. But please don't misunderstand me. I really love you but I didn't plan this engagement thing." Yongguk oppa said.

"Arrayo, oppa. Bye. Sorry for waking you up!" I hang up.

*Byung Hyun oppa, what should I do now?* I thought as tears fell down on my cheeks.

You're ignoring me and it seriously hurts me! I'm so disappointed about you than my engagement....... This is impossible....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

UPDATE~~~~~~~ ^_^

25 subscribers??!! WOW!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

I want you all to give me comments~~~ I'm so happy to read comments~!

And I'm not sure I'll update tomorrow or not.

I'm sorry but i have to prepare for my exam!! T_T

but I'll try my hard to update!!! :)

Please Read, Subscribe, & Comment~~~

Thanks for reading~~~~

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<