LOVE

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

L.Joe's POV

Today is the engagement day and I need to go as my mother requested. I honestly don't want to go there and I'm having headache since I woke up.

"Sir, it's time to go." The driver said.

I nodded and went to the place.


No one's POV

"Mom, am I okay??" Yongguk nervously asked and looked at his own inflection.

"Aigoo. Gukkie~ you're so nervous and even I can feel it!" His mom chuckled lightly.

Yongguk nodded, "yes. I admit it. I could die on my wedding day."

"Don't die. You have to experience marriage life." His mom joked.

"Madam, someone is looking for you." One of the workers said and both of them looked at the door.

"Eoh, Byung Hyun ah! Come in." She said happily.

Yongguk blankly stared at L.Joe.

"Yongguk ah, he is my son, Lee Byung Hyun." Mrs. Bang said to Yongguk.

"Your son????" Yongguk asked.

"Yes. Why? Do you know him?" She said.

Yongguk shook his head and started to be panic.


Yongguk's POV

No, this can't be happening. I feel panic and worried.

"Byung Hyun ah, he is Bang Yongguk." My mom said proudly.

L.Joe smiled and took his hand out, "nice to meet you and congratulations for your engagement."

"Nice to meet you and thanks." I shook his hand.

My heart is beating like hell right now because I'm afraid that Hoyoung might change her mind after seeing L.Joe again.

"Hey, get ready. In 5 minutes, groom and bride have to enter the ball room." Hoyoung's mom said.

"Okay. Yongguk, go to Hoyoung's room. Byung Hyun and I'll be waiting in the ball room." My mom said and went out of the room with L.Joe.

I slowly knocked on the door, "Hoyoung ah, are you ready?"

"Dae oppa. I'll come out." She said back and minute later, the door opened.

All of my nervousness went away when I saw Hoyoung standing in front of me like an angel.

"Let's go." I said and put my arm out for her.

Hoyoung smiled happily and held my hand.

Then two of us went into the ball room, going onto the stage where her father is waiting for us to give rings.

As I slid the ring into her finger, I thought, *you're mine from now on, Hoyoung ah.*

She also slid ring into my finger and after that, we came down the stage.

I found my mom with L.Joe talking to her business partners so I grabbed Hoyoung's hand and went to the opposite side to greet other people.

I just don't want her to meet L.Joe right now. I'm being selfish, I know.

While we are greeting on the left side, the right side become a little chaotic.

"What's wrong?" Hoyoung asked me.

Then, my mom's worker came to us and said, "Mrs. Bang's son was unconscious. They're now in your dressing room, sir."

"Really? Who's her son? Oppa, what's going on?" Hoyoung continuously asked.

"It's complicated." I said.

"Let's go to them." She said but I stopped her.

I stared at her for a while, saying, "you need to be here. I'll go to them."

Before she says anything, I quickly go to where my mom and L.Joe are.

I need to go to LA after this engagement because of my work. I decided to let Hoyoung meet L.Joe after explaining her clearly when I come back. Today is my engagement day. Because of him, I don't wanna see my bride cry in front of me.

*I'm sorry, Hoyoung. It's because I love you.* I thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

L.Joe's POV

My mother starts introducing me to her business partners and my headache becomes worse.

Then, the groom and bride came into the room while linking arms.

I noticeably feel jealous and hurt. Well, maybe, I had crush on her since we met and that's why I'm feeling all weird now.

But from the deep inside of my mind tells me that I'm wrong. As I think about Hoyoung, everything is familiar for me. Her voice, her eyes, her touch. Just like the feeling when Teen Top introduced themselves again. I didn't remember them but I felt that I had knew them.

Now, it's all the same. I don't remember her but I feel that I know her.

*is this love????* I thought.

"Ahh." I closed my eyes, touching my forehead.

"Byung Hyun, what's wrong?" My mother asked me worryingly.

"Headache." I sighed.

I became dizzy and world is spinning around me. Some figures of a happy couple appeared blurry in my mind before all out and later, I just heard voices.


Hoyoung's POV

Yongguk oppa came back and looked at me, "he's fine. They're taking him to the hospital and mom is with him."

"Who's he? How could mom have 2 sons?" I asked.

After explaining me that the guy is her biological son, he told me to continue greeting.

Yongguk oppa is a little strange today and I think he is nervous.

"Oppa, are you okay?? You look so nervous." I said.

He just smiled at me but said nothing.

Like that, we continue our engagement party till evening.

My parents go back to US that evening so Yongguk oppa and I send them to the airport. I told him to go to hospital but he said that I should rest.

In front of my apartment

"Oppa, you must go to hospital, okay?" I said.

He chuckled, "Arrasso! Aish. You're already controlling me."

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Hoyoung ah, look at me." He said as he held my shoulders.

"Wae???" I said and looked at him.

He sighed, "you know I love you, right?"

I slowly nodded, "yes. Why are you-"

"I just want to let you know that I'll always love you no matter what. I truly love you, Hoyoung ah." Yongguk oppa said and kissed my forehead.

I gasped and blinked as I was surprised to talk.

"I'll be missing you so much while I'm in LA for two weeks." He pulled me into his warm embrace and hugged me tightly.

I stood there stiffly and didn't hug him back. I know I should hug him but my body doesn't do as I want.

Maybe he has sensed that he let me go.

"Goodnight!" His face fell and even his voice sounded sad.

"I-I'm-sorry." I blurted.

He nodded, "It's okay." and left me.

*I'm really sorry, oppa.* I thought and went into my house.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one's POV

You got up late as you were so tired. You have brunch and check your phone after showering.

Five missed calls and three messages.

From: Yongguk oppa

I'm on the plane. I'll call ya when I arrive. Luv ya~~ <3



From: Omma

Sweetie, we arrived. Don't work too much. Take care of your fiancee~ ^_^



From: Mom

Hoyoung ah, come to my home instead of going work. We need to discuss things.



You finish your meal quickly and headed to Yongguk's house.

You saw Mrs. Bang sitting on the couch with papers in her hand and you greeted.

"Hoyoung ah, come here." She smiled.

You saw those papers are some information about tickets and her newly bought house in Korea.

"Mom, are you already preparing to move?" You asked.

"Not me. For my son." She said.

"So do I have to go to Korea with your son??" You said and she nodded.

"You finished your school, right?" She said.

"Yes. Btw, how's he??? I heard that he is unconscious yesterday." You worryingly asked.

"Oh, he's fine. He wants to go back quickly because his friends are there and he feels so lonely here."

"Byung Hyun is kind and caring person. He'll be good towards you." She added.

You also nodded but then eyes got widened, "mom, what-what's your son's name??"

"Lee Byung Hyun. He may be a year or two years older than you." She said.

*Lee Byung Hyun???? Lee Byung Hyun? Oppa??? Is he Byung Hyun oppa?* you thought.

"We are going to have lunch together. Come with us. You need to know him too." She stood up and grabbed you with her.

Yours POV

I impatiently waited in the car while mom is inside the house to call that Lee Byung Hyun.

"I'm now wishing it's not Lee Byung Hyun who was my oppa. Now is the only time I don't wanna see you, Byung Hyun oppa." I said to myself.

If it is the Lee Byung Hyun I know, then everything will be ruined. My love will be my brother-in-law and I need to suffer for the whole life time.

Then I heard people talking and I hopefully looked out the car to check him.

 

My brother-in-law.





Lee Byung Hyun.





My one and only love in the whole world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Hey~~~~~~~~~~ it's not so long as I expected. Sorry guys~~

I lost 1 subscriber???? O.o really??? Waeyo???!!!

Does my story ??? Is it bad??? Boring?!!! T_T

I'm so sorry if my story isn't good as much as you guys had wanted. :'(

However, thanks that I still have 43 people who love my story~~~ ^_^

And I want comments~~ I want to know how you guys think of my story.

I love you~~~~~ <3 <3 <3

Please Read, Subscribe & Comment~~!!!

Thanks for reading ~!


 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<