Lie

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Yours POV

I was so speechless as I saw Byung Hyun oppa walking towards the car.

How........ how can I treat him like my ......... my brother-in-law???? I don't know..... I just don't know anything right now.

"Hoyoung. Hoyoung ah. Hoyoung!!" Mom is calling out my name worryingly.

I breathed deeply and calmed down a little before saying, "I'm fine."

"oh honey, I think you're tired because of the party last night. Would you like to go back????" She said.

I nodded without knowing myself and I looked at Byung Hyun oppa.

"I'll send you home then. Mom, will you wait here??" He asked.

She nodded, "I'm okay. Just drive safely. Hoyoung ah, go with Byung Hyun." and told him my home address.

I want to say 'no' but words don't come out of my mouth.

When I got my sense back, we are already on the main road to my home, in the middle of traffic.

I took a glance at Byung Hyun oppa and quickly looked away. My heart is beating so fast and I am also blushing.

Right..... it's been so long that I'm beside him. That's why I'm being like this. Like a fool, I smile alone and take glances at him often silently.

I totally forgot about the current problem and just being happy to beside him. To ride a car that Byung Hyun oppa drives is my dream when we were lovers.

"Congratulations, Hoyoung ssi." He looked at me and said.

I was flustered to hear his voice, "for....f-for what??"

"For your engagement of course." Byung Hyun oppa answered.

Right!! Stupid me! Why would he congratulate you for?!

"Ah. Thanks." I blushed again.

I glanced at him again and said, "I- I'm so sorry that I hugged you out of blues at the club. I was ..... drunk."

"It's okay. But how do you know my real name??! It's strange and are you sure that we didn't know before?" He asked.

I was surprised, "I don't know you. That's a mistake."

"If you say so." He turned to me and smiled sweetly.

I'm lost of words to reply his smile but stare at him like a crazy girl.

"Are you a close friend of Niel?" He asked me.

I hesitantly nodded, "kind of. We were in the same school until I dropped out."

"So do you know the rest of Teen Top?" He told.

I actually don't know how to answer but I say, "I..... I don't know what is Teen Top. I only know Niel and that's all."

"Oh, really? Teen Top, 6 guys group, is my only family as I was told." He said sadly.

"I wish I have my memories back." He added.

*I wish you don't. If you have your memories back, it'll make me difficult to move on.* I thought.

"You need to pack things coz I think we'll go to Korea during this week." His voice disturbed me and I looked at him again.

"Please take care of me well when we go to Seoul, sister-in-law." Saying him.

"Yongguk hyung will be mad, right? Coz I am going to take his fiance away." He joked.

I just smiled uneasily and thought of Yongguk oppa.

*hmm. Right. I have him. Don't think you'll be with Byung Hyun oppa, Nam Hoyoung.*

After 10 minutes, we arrived and I thanked him.

"Take care, Byung Hyun ......-"

"Call me oppa. I'm older than you, right?" He said.

I nodded, "right, Byung Hyun oppa." and smiled.

"So bye. You too take care." He waved his hand.

I looked at him driving the car and I thought, *is it destiny? Why can't I get away from you? But we're not meant to be.*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one's POV

You took a long sleep after you arrived back just to relax your stupid memories with L.Joe.

When you woke up, it's already night and your phone was ringing.

You knew it was Yongguk and picked up the phone.

"Why does it take you so long to answer my calls!!!!" He shouted.

"Are you okay?! You're not ill or something, right?!" He added.

"Yongguk oppa, I was sleeping, okay!!" I shouted back.

"And you don't have rights to yell me!" I added.

"Oh sorry Hoyoung ah. I - I..... I was so worried and ..... " he sighed heavily.

"What's wrong? You sound so scary. I'm fine." You answered.

"You sure??? Are you really okay?!" He asked.

You giggled, "are you missing me already?"

"Hoyoung ah, you're not mad at me?" He asked.

You said, "why?"

"About Lee Byung Hyun. I lied about him. It's because I wasn't prepared."

"About that...... I'm okay. I was shocked. A little." You chuckled.

Sighing, "I understand you and forgive you. So don't worry Yongguk oppa." you said.

"Glad that you're not angry."

"Well, if you understand me then, please don't go to Korea with him. Please~" he said.

He continued, "You won't know how much I was shocked when mom told me that. What's more shocking is that you'll be leaving the day after tomorrow."

Your eyes got widen and asked, "the day after tomorrow? I didn't know that, oppa."

"Whatever, please don't go. I'm begging."

"But I already said that I'll do it for mom." You denied of course.

You sure want to be with L.Joe though you understand Yongguk.

"At least, isn't it too much? I won't be there when you go. And you and I will be apart for .... for about 4 months." He said sadly.

"What the hell with this work?! Why do I have to be in LA right now! I'm upset, Hoyoung!" He shouted.

You sighed again and again, "I really am sorry."

"I miss you so much." He sighed.

"Okay. I'm sure I can't change your mind. So I won't say anything. Just take care. Bye." He hang up quickly.

You then confirmed the fact that you'll be leaving the day after tomorrow by calling your mom amd started to pack things.

*how can I live happily? Yongguk oppa and Byung Hyun oppa are making me crazy.* you thought, sighing again.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

L.Joe's POV

At the airport

"Hoyoung ah, please take care of Byung Hyun." My mom said.

I smiled and Hoyoung nodded, "don't worry, mom. Please take care of Yongguk oppa too. He would be sulking like a kid right now in LA."

*oh, she is caring about him? Right, he's her groom. Why am I jealous?!* I sighed silently.

"Byung Hyun oppa, let's go now." Hoyoung smiled at me.

"Okay. Omma, we are going. Goodbye." I hugged my mother.

"Goodbye. I'll finish up my works here as quick as I can and come to you." She said.

Later, Hoyoung and I get on the plane.

"Hoyoung ssi, is Yongguk hyung really okay? I'm worried that he might be mad at me." I asked.

She nodded, "It's okay. Actually, Yongguk oppa is so childish. He may be sulking right now but will be okay later."

"Don't worry and drop that ssi whenever you call me." She smiled.

I nodded and the plane started it journey.

In the middle of the flight, I found Hoyoung falling asleep. A smile is on my face as I watch her.

I take my phone out and take pictures of Hoyoung. Taking photos become my habit while I was in hospital alone for a long time. And just now, I've taken many photos of Hoyoung.

*I'm sorry, Yongguk hyung.* I apologise silently.

I let her head lay on my shoulder and for the first time, I enjoy the long flight that I used to hate.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No one's POV

After really long flight, you and L.Joe arrived Seoul.

"You can wait outside. I'll take our bags and come out." L.Joe said.

"It's okay. Let's go together." You said and dragged him before he said anything.

"So is Niel here?" You asked.

He nodded, "right. They all came to meet me." and beamed.

"They must love you so much." You said and thought, *and I did love you too.*

"Let's go. I can't wait to see them." L.Joe said happily.

*hope they can act well as I said.* you thought when you saw Teen Top waiting for you and L.Joe.



The day before you went to Seoul

You called to Niel to tell him about you coming with L.Joe.

"Hello." Niel answered the call.

"Oh, Niel, it's me. Hoyoung noona." You said.

"Eoh, noona! Glad that you call! We want to ask you something." he said.

"Yah! Give me phone." You heard shouting and you knew it would be Teen Top members.

"Hoyoung, it's me Minsoo!" C.A.P said.

You smiled, "oppa, long time no see."

"Yes. I heard from Niel. Umm, it might be late but congratulations!" He said but sounded a little upset.

"Thanks. So have you known everything?" You asked.

"Well, almost everything. Especially about in-law cases." He sighed.

C.A.P always supported your relationship with L.Joe more than others so he might feel uneasy about this.

"Hoyoung ah!! Is it true that you'll come to Korea with Byung Hyun?" out of nowhere, you heard Chunji's loud voice.

"Chan Hee oppa, Annyeong. Yes, it is true. That's why I call to Niel." You answered.

"Okay. Tell us." He said.

You heaved a sigh, "please act like we don't know, oppa. Only Niel is my friend and that's how Byung Hyun oppa knows."

"I--- I don't wanna make things complicated so please act like we are strangers." You continue.

"Noona, we'll do as you say. We also don't want Byung Hyun hyung to suffer." Changjo said.

"Thanks everyone. We are doing this for Byung Hyun oppa." You smile but tear up.

"Hoyoung noona, will you be okay?" Ricky asked you and then someone slapped him.

You smiled because it might be Chunji or Niel who did it since they thought he shouldn't ask you.

"Don't hit him. I'll be okay." You said.

"So bye guys. I need to prepare things. See you in Seoul." You hang up.

*I lied. Yes, I did. I won't be okay.* you thought and tried to stop crying.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

 


I need to apologise again! Sorry. I forgot to update! Stupid mind and busy holiday! :(

So please enjoy the chapter~ I'm trying and trying to update always~ ^_^

Please Read, Subscribe & Comment~~~~

Thanks for reading!

 


###################################################################################################