Unsure Reason

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

No one's POV

You woke up early and prepared to go meet Niel. Currently, you don't want to think about the engagement. It'll give you headache only.

"A cup of espresso, please." You ordered after sitting on the last corner table.

*Niel, quickly come!* you wished and waited impatiently.

"Noona!!" After some time, Niel arrived.

"Niel!" You smiled weakly and he sat in front of you.

"So tell me that long story of Byung Hyun oppa!" You said quickly.

Niel looks at you with sad eyes and he seems afraid to tell you everything.

"Niel..... tell me!" You said.

He heaved a sigh, "okay Noona. I talked to other members of Teen Top and we all decided to tell you everything. But we couldn't find an answer to solve this problem. You must give me some solutions after telling you."

"O...okay! But is it that serious?" You asked.

He nodded.

"Before I tell you the story, I'll tell you the current situation of hyung." He looked at you.

You nodded and his guilty could be seen through his eyes.

"Hyung ........ is ..... losing his past memories, Noona." He told you and sighed again.

You blinked several times and tried to catch up what he had said.

"Losing his past memories?? Byung Hyun oppa is? Oppa?! Oppa is .... what?!! What?!! Niel!! What?!!!!" You laughed dryly and said.

You shook your head, "annyi! Ahn Daniel, don't play jokes with me! I know you're lying!"

"No....noona!" Niel sadly held your hands.

You scoffed and cried at the same time, "what!? How could this happen? So you mean oppa doesn't know me?! Yah! Are you crazy!"

"You need to be calm down first. I'll tell you all." He impatiently said.

You nodded.

"He was in an accident about 4 months ago. And it was so serious that he needed to be hospitalized for a month and a half." Niel stopped talking when he saw you crying hard.

You nodded to let him continue, "so a week later, he was conscious but he remembered nothing. He didn't know us, his best friends. Not even his name."

Tears were found in Niel's eyes as he remembered that day when L.Joe said he didn't know them.

"We introduced ourselves again but didn't tell that we were a gang members. Then he asked his parents."

You looked at Niel and said, "I'm curious too. I want to know his parents who are not with him."

"His parents were divorced when he was young, Noona." Niel sighed.

"Hyung lived with his dad after that. He said that his mom was the one who wanted to divorce to be successful. She left them because of money and that's why he hated when people talking about money and-"

You gasped loudly that Niel stopped talking.

"That's.......that's why....... he was so angry when I told him about my scholarship in different way. When he found out that, he told me that I was like her. Her refers to his mom." You realised everything that has been bothering you since then.

"So he lost his memory and he didn't remember that he used to hate his mother and his father was dead?" You asked and Niel nodded.

"We didn't answer him that time. But luckily, we'd found his mom's address in his room. Then we knew that he never fails to keep track of his mom. He knew everything about her but she didn't." He continued.

"So we were able to call her and explained. Hyung now loves his mom so much and so does her. She lives in New York and hyung is here to hospitalized."

You tried to calm down and wiped your tears away, "so Byung Hyun oppa isn't able to get his memories back??"

"Well, it's possible though. But some never remember." Niel answered.

"Oppa isn't a bad guy who is a drug dealer, clubber, fighter anymore! That's great!" You smiled happily.

Niel looks at you worryingly, "but he doesn't know................."

"Me....right! I know! I absolutely know." You nodded bitterly.

"I'm about to go to him now. So come with me, noona." He sadly smiled.

Yours POV

"I'm about to go to him now. So come with me, noona." Niel sadly smiled.

Byung Hyun oppa is already having a happy life with his mother. And he isn't a gangster anymore. Just as I wanted him to be.

So I can explain him that I'm his girlfriend who loves him so much. And we start our love story again.

But............ I'm going to engage Yongguk oppa in a few days. If I gonna leave Byung Hyun oppa anyway, why would I go to him to just give him pains?!

I shouldn't go to him. I don't want to leave him so I won't go to him.

I couldn't go against my parents so I must engage Yongguk oppa. Instead of making unforgettable memories with Byung Hyun oppa again, I should just leave him to have a wonderful life without me.

I shook my head, "no Niel ah. I won't go to him."

"Wae??" He asked.

"I already have my fiancee. We are going to engage during this month." I forced to smile but failed.

"The one I saw last night?!"

I nodded, "I'll invite you to my engagement party if you won't go back to Korea."

"It's okay. I'll go back tomorrow." He said unhappily.

"Tell others that I miss them. Bye, Niel ah." I quickly said goodbye and came out before I burst into crying.

"Byung Hyun oppa, I'm sorry! Sorry for not coming back! Sorry for leaving you!!" I said silently, "I'm not sure about the reason why I let you go."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

L.Joe's POV

I was awaken so early this morning and thinking about my past as much as I can. But all I know is my head aches like hell.

"Sir, your friend is here." One of my maid said and I saw Niel coming in.

"Hyung have you had your breakfast?" He asked.

I nodded, "yes, breakfast and also medicine."

"Hey, I'll go to Korea next month!!" I excitedly said.

Last night, my mom told me this news and I was so happy to go back.

"Really?! Wow!! I'm so happy!! If others know, they'll be happy too." Niel grinned.

Then, I remember one thing I wanna know.

"Niel, who's that girl we met last night?" I asked.

"D-dae?!! W-w....wae?!" I've noticed that he stuttered.

"Just wondering. I feel like I know her." I shrugged.

He laughed awkwardly, "hyung, you've never met her before."

"But she knows my name. She hugged me too." I said.

"Hoyoung noona,......... she--... she wrongly thought you as other! Don't care it too much, hyung."

Then, Niel tried to change the topic but somewhat, I knew it's not true.

In the afternoon, I went to my mom's office for the first time. When I went into the room, she was talking with someone on phone.

"Okay. Go to the dress shop after your classes, Hoyoung ah. I'm sorry that I can't go with you." She said.

*Hoyoung?? That girl!!* I thought.

'Hoyoung noona.' Niel's voice reminded me again.

"So bye. See ya tomorrow." She hang up and looked at me.

"Hi son!" Smiling brightly, she greeted me.

"Hi mom. You're not busy, right?"

"Right. I'm not busy. Let's go." She said and we went out of the office together.

She explained me that she couldn't go to Korea with me but her assistant would follow me. And that girl name is Nam Hoyoung.

"Nam Hoyoung?" I asked.

She nodded, "yes. She might be a year younger than you."

"Is that Hoyoung is the girl who you talked over phone when I arrived?" I asked quickly.
"Yes! Wae? Do you know her?"

"No, but Niel knows her." I answered.

"Really?! Then it's better!" She smiled.

I unknowingly smile at the thought of I'm going to meet that girl again.

"And........ I wanna you tell you about my family." She added.

I already know that my parents were divorced and my mother was remarried. But I'm ok with that.

"My son, well, not a biological son, is going to engage this month. He knows about you and he wants to meet you."

"Oh, Hoyoung, she is his fiance, by the way." She continued.

*what? So she is already taken?* I feel sad all of a sudden.

"Byung Hyun! Byung Hyun!!" My mother shook my hand slightly.

"Are you ok??" She seems worried.

I nodded, "I'm fine."

"So, please do come to the engagement party. I'll introduce you to my business partners too." She smiled gracefully.

I just nodded, but I couldn't express how I feel right now. I feel like I'm hurt but I don't know the real reason. Is it because my mom told me about his another son or is it because of that girl??

Surest thing is that, that girl, Hoyoung, is making my heart do stupid heartbeats whenever I think about her.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Sorry for not updating yesterday. I forgot to write!!!! :P

So L.Joey notices his past love~~~????? ^_^ keke!!!

I hope you all would comment more~ I wanna see your reaction!!!!!

37 subscribers! Yeahhhhhh!! I'm more than happy! ^_^

I'll update regularly for all of you~~~~ so don't stop supporting me~~

Please Read, Subscribe & Comment~~ ^_^

Thanks for reading!



<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<