Birthday

Yes, You're a Bad Boy

Chapter 11

 

Yours POV

 

As soon as I opened my eyes, I smell something from the downstairs. *Food??* I thought and went to wash my face quickly before going out to check.

 

Coming down the stairs, the smell of cooking is floating in the air and the rattle of dishes can be heard. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs, *is Byung Hyun oppa cooking??* I walked into the kitchen and saw Byung Hyun oppa frying something in a pan. He is wearing the outfit as last night and his messy bed hair is making him cute like a baby.

 

The sight of him making breakfast made my heart turn over since it is the first time. I have always imagined being like this with him. He had never made me food when we were lovers. But now, he is in the kitchen, putting fried eggs onto plates.

 

Byung Hyun oppa looked up and saw me standing by the refrigerator, “Good morning. I made breakfast.” I smiled at him, “I didn’t know you could cook.”

 

I sat down at the table and he placed a plate in front of me, “I just didn’t do because I was bored.” I stared at the guy in front of me, he is not perfect but he is always perfect for me. There’s still a fade bruise on his face, his hand is on the fork, eating bacon and looking at me.

 

I looked away and said, “Why are we having breakfast at home?? Without others.” Byung Hyun oppa shrugged, “Don’t you like it??”

 

I shook my head, “No. It’s great! You can cook better than I do.” “No. I don’t mean about food. I mean spending time with me, alone.” He said.

 

I blinked and looked at him, “It’s – It’s good.” He smiled and then looked at my hand, “Is your wrist okay??”

 

“Pretty well. Not hurt anymore.” I said and he nodded.

 

After breakfast, I said I would clean the dishes but Byung Hyun oppa did everything and told me to take a bath and prepare to go out.

 

*Is today some special day??* I thought and went upstairs. I call Chan Hee oppa to ask why they are not here.

 

“Annyeong, Hoyoung ah!” Chan Hee oppa answered the call. “Oppa, where are you guys??” I asked.

 

“Ah~ We won’t come today, Hoyoung ah. We are kinda busy.” He said, “BTW, Have fun with Byung Hyun! Hope it will be a great date! Bye!!!!!!” He quickly hangs up before I say anything.

 

“A great date??! What’re you guys up to!” I said to myself.

 

Though I don’t know what we are going to do, I decide to pick my favorite dress. I choose black short dress which stops at my mid thigh and over that is long red coat, just before the end of the dress. I took out my black high heels and my purse. I did makeup and hair, and then looked myself in the mirror before I went out.

 

I saw nothing in the hall so I went down and went into the living room. I found Byung Hyun oppa there, reading newspaper.

 

“Oppa, Let’s go.” I said and he looked at me. I asked him when he chuckled, “Do I look over-dress??”

 

“Annyi! You’re so beautiful!” Byung Hyun oppa said and got up from his seat, he also wore black shirt with red stars.

 

I blushed at the thought of matching dress style. He gestured to go out so we both came out of the house and got in the car. It’s already 2 in the afternoon since we both got up late.

 

“Oppa, where are we going??” I asked and looked at him. He said, “We gonna have lunch after watching movie. Then we will go to Chyunggye Cheon.”

 

“Chyunggye Cheon?? Waeyo?? Is there any special event??” I looked back at the road. He murmured something but I didn’t hear and want to ask nothing. So, I just stay silent.

 

We went to the mall, watched movie and had lunch there. We then proceed to Chyunggye Cheon. On the way, I stole glances at Byung Hyun oppa and smiled.

 

“Wae?? Do I look funny for you to smile??” He suddenly asked and I startled, “How do you know I was looking at you??”

 

“You used to do like that a lot.”

 

I wasn’t sure that I heard it or not. My eyes got widened and I opened my mouth to ask him if he said it but he stopped the car.

 

“Let’s get out.” He smiled and went out. I also went out and followed him, walking side by side. There was a short silent until we reached beside the stream.

 

There are lots of people since it is weekend and I look around. Fresh air is blowing softly and I smile, “It’s so nice!”

 

“Let’s cross the stream! Come on!” Byung Hyun oppa said and went to the stones which connect the sides of the stream. “Wait for me!” I shouted when he was already at the second stone. He chuckled at me as I trembled on the stone. “Yah! Don’t laugh!”

 

Like that, we keep crossing the stream and almost at the end of it. Byung Hyun oppa gave me his hand to get down and I looked at him before taking his hand. As soon as I touch his hand, those butterflies travel in my stomach again. I smiled and held his hand tighter.

 

“Hoyoung ah, look.” He pointed to the sky and about a second later, there were fireworks. Beautiful fireworks with various colors shine the night sky above us.

 

I’m stunned by those fireworks and looking at them without talking. After about 10 minutes, all finish and I turn to face Byung Hyun oppa.

 

“It’s so beautiful!” I squealed. He smiled, “It’s once a month firework celebration. I thought you might like it, so I brought you here.”

 

“Of course! I love fireworks so much! Thanks, oppa!” I beamed and said. Right then, I remember that we are still holding hands and worse than that is he intertwine his with mine.

 

I chewed my lower lip and looked away, *What should I do?? Should I just slip my hand out?? Or should I just let it be??*

 

“Ummm, we better go somewhere else now.” I smiled awkwardly and walked out, letting our hands free from the grip. I don’t want to show my blushed face to him and I walk quickly.

 

 

 

 

After a week

 

During that fast one week, many things had happened. Byung Hyun oppa and I spent most of the time together. And every single moment was memorable for me. We cooked together, went shopping, exercised together, drove at night, went out for midnight snacks, and more. I didn’t realize how much I missed him until I spent that past week with him. We were alone mostly since other Teen Top members didn’t come join us.

 

But today is special day for all of us. It’s Byung Hyun oppa’s birthday and we are going to throw a surprise birthday party for oppa. In order to make a party at home, we let Niel spend time with Byung Hyun oppa in the evening while we are at home. Oppa doesn’t suspect anything because he doesn’t know today is his birthday.

 

“It’s kinda sad thing. He doesn’t even know his own birthday.” Chang Hyun said. Minsoo oppa nodded, “Yea. Is there any chance that he can remember everything again??”

 

“Doctor said that it is possible but not so sure.” Jong Hyun said sadly. I patted his head, “But he is happy like this. I’m glad as long as he will never be a bad guy anymore.”

 

“You really don’t have any feeling towards him??” Chan Hee oppa asked me, “I want you to be with Byung Hyun, Hoyoung ah.”

 

I just stare at him and smile weakly. If I speak up about how much I want Byung Hyun oppa, I would end up crying. I stand up and start doing things. We hang balloons on the wall and even the poster of saying ‘Happy Birthday, Lee Byung Hyun!’ I set the table with dishes needed for BBQ Pork. Then I put the birthday cake in the middle with candles on it.

 

“Hoyoung, you have to drink today!” Chan Hee oppa said as he took beer cans out of the fridge. I shook my head, “You know I can’t! Ahhhh, oppa, please! I don’t want to!”

 

“It’s okay, Hoyoung ah. Just one or two cans.” Minsoo oppa beamed. I rolled my eyes, “I'll get hangover!"

 

“Don’t worry! We won’t make you too drunk!” Chang Hyun said and I nodded. I can get easily drunk just with two cans of beer. And I hate the headach I have in the moring after I get drunk.

 

“Niel hyung said they are at the front gate! Quickly light the candles and switch the lights off!!!!!” Jong Hyun shouted and we all moved to our places.

 

I light the candles and bring the cake to the front door. Minsoo oppa took his camera and switched the lights off, Chan Hee oppa stood beside me, Chang Hyun and Jong Hyun were ready to throw confetti. We all hear him entering the passwords and a second later, he comes in.

 

“Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All of us shouted happily, including Niel. Byung Hyun oppa stares at us with gasping mouth and wide eyes.

 

“Oppa, make a wish and blow the candles out.” I said happily when Minsoo oppa turned the lights on. Byung Hyun oppa stares at me for a moment, then smiles and blows out the candles. I try to keep my hands steady because the smile and the look he gave me are crazily beautiful.

 

“You took me out to let them prepare?!” He said to Niel. All of us had walked to the table and sat down. I sat with Chan Hee oppa, Jong Hyun and Niel on one side of the table and the rest of them at the other side.

 

“Sorry that we didn’t tell you about your birthday before. We just want to surprise you.” Chan Hee oppa said and Byun Hyun oppa just smiled, “I know. This is so great! Thanks guys!”

 

“So where’re my presents??!” He looked around jokingly and we all laughed. “You want presents?? We did all this for you!” Minsoo oppa shouted. “Hyung! We are brothers.” Chang Hyun said and Jong Hyun continued, “So it means we don’t need to give presents!!”

 

“I agreeeeeeeeeeeee!” Niel stuck his tongue out and I giggled. They are so cute when they argue like that. We continued our dinner and kept arguing happily.

 

“Okay! Cans in the air! We need to make a toast!” Niel said and we all did. “Thanks for being with us all these years, hyung. You’re the most patient and kind hyung among us. We really admire you and we want to thank you again.” Niel said and I noticed that he was serious for the first time this night.

 

“Happy Birthday, Byung Hyun hyung!” Niel, Jong Hyun and Chang Hyun said at the same time. I almost tear up at this moment; I have been knowing these kids for some time and I know all the difficulties they had been through. Though they may seem tough at outside but they are really sweet and caring.

 

“You are always our brother. We love you and we will never leave you alone.” Minsoo oppa said finally and my tears leak out of my eyes. Of course, I wanna say things like that; ‘I’ll always be with you till I die. I’ll always love you and make a happy life with you.’

 

“Why are you crying??” Chan Hee oppa looked at me and then handed me tissues. I smiled and stopped crying. I then shifted my gaze to Byung Hyun oppa and he also was staring at me. “Where’s your toast??” He asks me. I shrugged, “Well, I’m glad to know you and I really ………. Have great time with you. Happy Birthday, oppa.”

 

He keeps staring at me until others start talking again. They are drinking continuously and I also drink about three or more cans of beer. I know I’m over my limit because I start to feel dizzy. They all are busy talking with each other, including Byung Hyun oppa, so I stare at him. The person I love, the person I thought as my life is now the person I have no rights to love again.

 

No one’s POV

 

You don’t know how much you drank, but when you start to feel your eyelids getting heavy, you just lied down on the couch and closed your eyes. You thought it was only a few seconds. Actually, it was almost all night. As you opened your eyes, you found everyone lying down and it was 4 in the morning.

 

Jong Hyun is sleeping right next to your couch on the floor, Chang Hyun’s beside him, Minsoo is lying down right at his spot with legs under the table. You smiled at Niel’s sleeping face; his mouth slightly opened, hands on the chest, with wide legs. Then Chan Hee and Byung Hyun are on the sofas.

 

You go upstairs to bring down the blankets and cover everyone. When you have done that, you kneel down beside Byung Hyun and hold his hand. They are soft and tiny. You put your cheek on the back of his hand, “Oppa,” whispered, “I missed you so much.”

 

Your other hand touch his face lightly, “I regret everything I had done. You should hate me. I deserve it.” You wiped your tears away before it fell on his hand, “I love you so much.” Saying that, you kiss his forehead carefully, afraid that you might wake him up. Just slowly, you touch his hair and stare at him without doing anything. You gripped his hand before standing up. You switched off the lights and went back to your room.

 

In the dark, you didn’t get to notice the movement of Byung Hyun’s eyelids and an unreadable expression on his face.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

WOW! I wrote more than 2300 words for this chapter!!!!!!!!!!!! xD Yeahhhhhhhhhh~~~

I still couldn’t go to sleep because I feel like I must update today! :P

BTW, from now on, I’ll start writing Teen Top members’ names in their real names. Is it okay?? I don’t want to switch again and again.

Please feel free to comment! Please , please , please , please , please do comment! I wanna hear every feedback! ^_^

So, I’m going to sleep~~ Good night everyone! Bye!