Chapter 7 - Unveiled

Just You. A sequel to ‘15 days with Super Junior’.

KBS had just contacted Super Junior’s manager telling him that Donghae is casted in a new drama and that shooting will start in a week’s time. Super Junior’s manager immediately called Donghae to tell him the good news.

“Oh thank you manager hyung-nim!” Donghae spoke on the phone.

When he got off it, he grinned at his fellow members.

“Guess who’s casted in a new KBS drama?” The fish grinned widely.

“Heebum??” Heechul gasped.
“Anio.” Donghae shook his head.
“Ddangkkoma?!” Yesung asked.

“Anio. ME!” Donghae jumped up and down.

“Oh daebak!” Ryeowook smiled.

“Congrats Hae!” Eunhyuk hugged his best friend.

“We need to celebrate! I’ll get the drinks!” Leeteuk said.

“I’ll help you hyung!” Sungmin said as he followed Eeteuk to the kitchen.

“Do you think Kkoming has a chance of starring in his own drama?” Yesung mumbled. He was obviously in his own little world.

“Calling Yesung hyung~ please come back to reality.” Shindong chuckled.

Leeteuk and Sungmin returned with bottles of alcohol which was immediately passed around.

“Are you gonna have a partner in the drama hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Ne. Me.” Siwon answered smugly.

“Siwon! How many times do I have to tell you that it’s EunHae and not SiHae?!” Eunhyuk glowered at his religious fellow member.

“I always preferred KiHae.” Heechul smirked.

“Well it’s EunHae now…” Eunhyuk pouted.

“I hope I get a partner~” Donghae smiled cutely.

“To Donghae!” Leeteuk raised his drink in the air. The other members followed and everyone took a swig of their drink for Donghae.

“Good month for you Hae! Getting a girlfriend and getting casted for a drama…” Sungmin smiled.

“By the way when are we going to meet her?” Ryeowook asked.

“Soon. Maybe.” Donghae gulped.

“I’ve already met her…” Kyuhyun thought to himself.

“Is she going to be the future Mrs. Fish?” Shindong asked.

“You should get married in a church yes hyung?” Siwon suggested.

“I’d love to marry her in the future~” Donghae sighed happily.

“We need to meet her!” Heechul pointed out.

“You will. Soon. I promise.” Donghae smiled widely at his fellow members.

Hours passed and the Super Junior members enjoyed their usual banter combined with a lot of drinks. Midnight came and the boys all retreated to their bedrooms to get some rest all apart from Ryeowook who cleaned up all the mess they made in the living room. Donghae who seemed a bit drunk than the others needed help to get to his bedroom he shared with Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk however was so tired that he was already slumped in his bed not caring what had happened to his roommate. Kyuhyun was the one who helped his fishy hyung to his bed.
“Hyung how much did you drink?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Kyu-ah~ my girlfriend… She’s so beautiful…” Donghae grinned.

Kyuhyun tucked his hyung into bed and then smiled slyly.

“I know your girlfriend is Jae-Min…” He whispered to his hyung.

Donghae who was already half-asleep didn’t get anything the maknae just said. Instead he just smiled and said good night to his dongsaeng.

“Good night hyung…” Kyuhyun responded and walked out of the room.

 

The next day…

Donghae woke up with a slight hangover. Luckily for him he didn’t have any schedule for the day. As he got out of bed, he rubbed his temples and sighed. A happy sigh. He looked at the other side of the bedroom and found Eunhyuk’s bed empty. As usual his roommate’s bed wasn’t made but he was sure that Ryeowook will come by later to make it himself. Donghae yawned and then got out of bed to go straight to the shower.

“Morning Hae!!!” Eunhyuk greeted Donghae when the latter arrived in the kitchen to get himself a heavy, greasy breakfast.

“Oh hello Hyuk!” Donghae greeted Eunhyuk back.

“Wookie left you some breakfast. It’s in the microwave. Do you want some coffee?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Ah no thanks hyung, I’ll settle with a glass of water.” Donghae replied.

He heated his breakfast up and then went to grab himself a seat at the dining table. Eunhyuk sat across him as he munched on a banana.

“Hangover?” Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile.

“Ne…” Donghae nodded.

“Exactly why I don’t drink…” Eunhyuk grinned widely.

“I thought you had schedules today?” Donghae inquired.

“Just Sukira tonight with Eeteuk hyung,” Eunhyuk responded.

Donghae finished his breakfast and took a swig of his water.

“Cool, we can hang out then!” Donghae smiled warmly at his best friend.

“You’re not seeing Yumi today?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Uhh who?” Donghae asked confused.

“Your girlfriend Hae. Fishy Hae are you still drunk?” Eunhyuk chuckled.

“Oh~ yes I think I still am…” Donghae laughed nervously. “I’m not seeing her until tonight. She’s busy today with stuff…” He continued.

“Oh great… We’ll hang out! Yay!” Eunhyuk put his hand up in the air.

Eunhyuk and Donghae spent the day by playing games, watching TV and watching movies. Donghae cooked lunch but he burnt it so Eunhyuk took over in the kitchen. He didn’t do well either but luckily for the two Ryeowook came home just in time who happily cooked lunch for the three of them. Afterwards, Eunhyuk and Donghae went back to the living room while Ryeowook went from bedroom to bedroom, making everyone’s bed.

“Ahh~ I can’t wait for tomorrow…” Eunhyuk said dreamily.

“Wae? What’s happening tomorrow Hyuk?” Donghae asked.

“My second well technically third date with Jae-Min…” Eunhyuk answered.

“Oh that-” Donghae gulped.

“You should meet her again. You were really into her during the show weren’t you?” Eunhyuk teased Hae by poking him on the arm repeatedly.

“Uhh yeah sure.” Donghae started sweating like a pig.

“You okay Hae?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly. Donghae nodded.

“I’ll tell you soon Hyuk. I promise.” Donghae thought in his head.

 

Evening came and one by one the members arrived at the dorm. Shindong was helping Ryeowook in the kitchen while the others were scattered in the living room doing their own thing.

“Hyuk- we should make a move on soon.” Leeteuk declared.

“Hyung we’ve got a while yet…” Eunhyuk mused.

“Aish I don’t have time to charge my phone.” Donghae complained.

“Oh are you going soon Hae?” Sungmin asked.

“Ne hyung~ I’ll have dinner with J- Yumi…” Donghae stammered.

“Uh hyung do you remember what I told you last night when I helped you into bed?” Kyuhyun asked with a slight smirk on his face.

“Anio maknae. Why? What was it?” Donghae asked.

“Dinner’s ready!” Ryeowook and Shindong called from the kitchen.

“Don’t worry. Nothing important.” Kyuhyun replied and skipped to the kitchen leaving his hyung totally dumbfounded. The other members then went to the kitchen to eat their dinner apart from EunHae.

“See you later Hyuk~” Donghae said. As he stood up he didn’t feel his phone slip out from his back pocket. He grabbed his car keys from the center table and made his way to the front door.

“See you fishy!” Eunhyuk waved at him.

As he stood up, he saw Donghae’s phone on the sofa.

He picked it up and pressed a button making the phone light up.

“Wait- Hae! You left your… phone.” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened as he stared at Donghae’s phone. The photo Donghae used as his phone background was a photo of him and Jae-Min. Not just an ordinary photo. In the photo, Eunhyuk saw Donghae kissing Jae-Min on the cheek and Jae-Min looked incredibly happy. Eunhyuk’s heart sank at the sight of the photo.

“Donghae and Jae-Min are together?” He whispered. “Donghae lied to me. Jae-Min lied to me…” Everything suddenly clicked and made perfect sense in Eunhyuk’s head. He’s been betrayed by his best friend and the girl he absolutely adored. He dropped Donghae’s phone on the sofa and started pacing back and forth across the living room.

“Hyuk where are you?” Yesung called from the kitchen.

“Hang on a minute hyung…” Eunhyuk responded.

He sat back down on the sofa and covered his face with his hands. He can’t believe his best friend had betrayed him. Fed him lies. Hid things from him.

“Right… After Sukira… I’m going to KBS.” Eunhyuk hissed under his breath.

He went to the kitchen and after a few minutes Donghae came back to retrieve his phone. Looking around, he grabbed his phone from the sofa hoping that no one had seen it. Putting it deep inside his jacket pocket, he left the dorm again unknown of the fact that his secret has been unveiled.