The weekend with Donghae part 2

Just You. A sequel to ‘15 days with Super Junior’.

Jae-Min woke up with a soft snore ringing in her ears and a pair of really strong arms pulling her in carefully, burying her more under the huge duvet. Jae-Min craned her neck over her shoulder and smiled to herself to see Donghae still sleeping peacefully, the soft snoring coming from him. She decided to get up and get ready but when she tried to get out of Donghae’s strong arms, Donghae would pull her back in even more and tighten his grip around his upper torso.

“Jae-Jae, please stay…” Donghae murmured, “Don’t get out of the bed… You’re comfy…. So soft….” Jae-Min let out a little laugh.

“I think Ryeowook oppa is much more softer than me.” she said, poking Donghae on his cheek.

“Did you sleep well?” Donghae murmured, his eyes still closed, “Cause I sure did….” The corners of the Fish’s lips tilted up to show a sly smile.

“I slept really well…” Jae-Min replied, “What are we going to do today, oppa?” Donghae suddenly sat upright, rubbing his eyes in haste.

“Go get ready now! We have something to do this morning.” Donghae suddenly kissed the tip of Jae-Min’s nose and grinned at he and got up, grabbing new clothes out.

“What are we going to do this morning??” Jae-Min asked, curiosity taking over her.

“You’ll see.” Donghae winked. Jae-Min put on her thinking face. The only thing she can think of is an activity that involves either water and fish. Leaving no time to waste, she got showered, got dressed and then she was finally ready, waiting for Donghae to finish a phone call from outside their hotel room.

“Ready?” Donghae poked his head through the door.

“Always ready.” Jae-Min grinned.

“That’s good. Let’s go!!” The excited Fish exclaimed, tugging her out of the hotel room.

*~*~*~*

“Sun Moon lake??” Jae-Min asked as they got out of the car. They were walking along a gravelled path way leading towards a waiting brown boat with two oars waiting inside.

“You’ve heard of this place?” Donghae asked as he took her hand in his sweetly.

“Of course but what are we doing here?” Jae-Min asked.

“We’re here to go on a boat ride. What do you think?” Donghae laughed as he stepped in the boat carefully. He waited for Jae-Min to step in also.

“Is it safe?” she asked.

“Yes. It is perfectly safe.” Donghae nodded back.

“Aren’t there any life jackets??”

“We don’t need life jackets. The lake is not that deep you know.” Donghae grinned goofily, “Plus if you can’t swim, I can save you cause I’m a fish. I can swim well.” Jae-Min hesitated to get on. After a few seconds of thinking, she trusted Donghae and stepped into the wobbly boat. She let out a little shriek when the boat turned to it’s side slightly.

“Sheesus! it’s alright, I’ve got you!” Donghae chuckled and helped her sit down carefully. He started to row the boat slowly as Jae-Min looked over the boat warily, looking at the murky water. She suddenly squealed. Donghae stopped the boat in surprise.

“What?!” he asked.

“Something moved in the water!” Jae-Min cried.

“Those are probably the fishes!” Donghae rolled his eyes, “Look, ducks! I knew I should of brought bread with me.”

“It’s Leeteuk!” Jae-min giggled. “Look, that really bright yellow duck is Leeteuk!”

“What? Where?” Donghae shot up from his seat excitedly, rocking the boat, “I’ve never seen a proper yellow duck in my whole life apart from ducklings!”

“Hae oppa, please sit down! You’re shaking the whole damn boat!” Jae-Min whimpered, tugging onto Donghae’s trousers.

“Where’s the yellow duck, Jae-Jae? I’ve only seen white ones! Where??” Donghae was shaking the boat too much, making Jae-Min grab onto the edge of the boat in fear. It was too much for her even though the lake was just shallow. “I can’t see a yellow duck! There’s only brown, white-”

“Oppa!” Jae-min squeaked and got up herself, accidently making the boat rock even more, “Whoa-Shi- Argh!”

“Jae-” Donghae cried and tried to grab for her but they both lost their footing and then *SPLASH!!!!* Screams and squealed erupted from Jae-Min as they both resurfaced from the water fully wet to the skin.

“Argh-” Jae-Min stopped, “Oh, the lake is shallow~” she blushed foolishly as Donghae pushed his wet hair back off his eyes and paused to see-

*QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!*

“Ohh… That yellow duck…” he murmured as the yellow duck came passing him.

“Yes, that yellow duck oppa.” Jae-Min giggled but then she screeched when something slithered past her leg, “SOMETHING JUST TOUCHED ME! SNAKE!!!!!” Donghae laughed as he wrapped his wet arms around her waist protectively under the water.

“Don’t worry, that’s just my Taiwanese fishy brother.” he winked at her. “They just want to meet you that’s all.”

*~*~*~*

After hauling themselves out of the warm lake, getting back to the hotel to get their wet clothes off and get dried without weeds and water in their shoes, they both went out to get some lunch. Donghae wore a disguise once more with the usual sunglasses, hoody and hat. He gladly took Jae-Min’s hand in his as they got out of the car.

“What do you want for lunch Jae-shiie?” he asked, looking at her with a smile plastered on his lips. “Steak? Pizza? Chinese? Noodles?”

“I don’t know, why don’t you choose for us since you’ve been to Taiwan more than me.” Jae-Min chuckled. Donghae gave it a long thought when suddenly, his face brightened up at his own thought and dragged Jae-Min across the road in full hyper mood and around a busy corner. Jae-Min just followed until he stopped in front of a pretty shop.

“I hope you’re hungry.” he grinned at Jae-Min. They walked in together and Jae-Min grinned to herself.

“An ice cream parlour?” she asked.

“They serve the best ice cream ever. You have to try their banana splits! I’ll get some banana milkshake too! Oh and marshmallows and strawberries covered in chocolate sauce!” Donghae bounced on the spot like a cute little 5 year-old child.

“This is not really lunch is it?”

“It’s desert-lunch thingy.” Donghae said, “Go sit down! I’ll go get the desert!” he walked to the counter while Jae-Min sat down on the closest squishy blue and pink booths. The ice cream parlour was proper cute with mouth-watering selection of different flavoured ice creams, other sweets, cute stools by the high tables. Jae-Min was lost in thought when Donghae came back with 2 huge bowls of ice cream, each has a scoop of different coloured ice cream with slices of bananas dipped in chocolate, some strawberries and blue marshmallows skewered in a stick and covered in more chocolate sauce.

“The banana milkshake will come after they make it.” Donghae told her, “I hope you like mint, strawberry, bubblegum, vanilla, chocolate and some other flavours in there. Eat up. Just don’t eat too fast or you’ll get brain freeze.” But Jae-Min didn’t eat fast as she was watching how Donghae completely lost himself in his mountain of sweet ice cream, getting sauce all over the side of his lips and some streaks came going over the side of his cheek and some dripped down his chin.

“You are such a messy child, oppa.” Jae-Min laughed and started to eat her ice cream, “Mmm… I love the bubble gum flavoured one!”

“That’s my favourite one too cause it’s blue-”

*RING! RING! RING!*

“Oh excuse me… Someone is ringing me?” Donghae grabbed his phone from his trouser pocket and looked at the caller. “Yoboseyo?”

EH: Ahh, Donghae-ah!!

“Damn- It’s Hyuk Jae..” Donghae mouthed, “Ohh.. Hyuk Jae-shiie! How are you??”

EH: Everything is good, Hae but the question is: Where the hell are you?!

Donghae flashed Jae-Min a worried look as he began to stutter.

“I’m at-” Donghae continued to stutter, “I am currently at my umma’s house. Ne! I am at my umma’s house.”

EH: You don’t sound too sure about that Hae…

“Yeah, I am at my umma’s house. I just came here to visit her at Mokpo to see how she is. You know, where I was born? Childhood place thingy?” Donghae looked at Jae-Min and mouthed “I hate lying to him sometimes!”

EH: Okay, well when will you be back? WE have tons of rehearsals you know- You can’t miss out!

“Okay, okay! I’ll be back tomorrow!”

EH: Promise? You’re not lying to me right Donghae?

“Of course not Hyuk! I will never lie to my lover!” Donghae cried over the phone.

EH: Good. Cause the last thing I want is my lover being unfaithful to me. Bye!~

“Bye…” Donghae sighed and put the phone down. He looked at his phone but when his eyes met his ice cream, he began to eat like a hungry dog once more. “Lying is bad. I should go to hell. And this too! Eating too much ice cream should be a sin…”

“Oppa is too random.”

“And you love it soo much!” Donghae grinned.

“Oppa, you have something there…” Jae-min pointed out, tapping on the left corner of to indicate where an ice cream sauce was for Donghae.

“Where? Here-” Donghae stuck his tongue out on the on the wrong corner of his mouth.

“Oppa, not that corner,” Jae-Min chortled, “Not your left, my left which is your right!”

“Ohh!!” Donghae the corner of his lips and grinned at her, “You have one there too.”

“Where?” Jae-Min asked.

“Right here-” Donghae exclaimed, grabbed her face and kissed her cold lips before pulling away shyly, “You have ice cream sauce on your lips.”

“You’re so mean~”

*~*~*~*

After consuming all their ice cream, strawberries skewered in sticks with marshmallows and 2 huge glasses of pretty banana milkshake with brightly coloured straws in it.

“I am stuffed…” Jae-Min said, rubbing her stomach slightly as Donghae paid for their desert-lunch.

“Let’s go out to the park near here. We’ll burn off the food we’ve just ate.” Donghae said, still unbelievably hyped up as he tugged Jae-Min out of the ice cream parlour, pushing his glasses further up his nose as they walked around the corner impatiently, Donghae singing to himself happily.

“I call the swing okay??” Jae-Min waggled her eyebrows at him.

“What- No way am I letting that happen!” Donghae cried, “Fishy Hae calls the swing! No one else!”

“Wanna bet?” Jae-Min smirked and then broke into a run with Donghae having to think things for a mille-second before running after her. Jae-Min looked back to see him tailing her quite closely.

“I’mma get to the swings first missy!” he yelled at her and overtook her.

“Hae!!” Jae-Min wailed as they both went through the park gates and made their way to the swings. There was only one available swing as their was other kids occupying the other swings.

“My swing!!” Jae-Min called and overtook Donghae this time and got on the swing and started swinging with a cheeky grin plastered on her face.

“Fine.” Donghae pouted, “I’ll push then. Hold on~” Donghae pushed her gently on the swing, the wind flying onto Jae-min face.

“Oppa, not so high…” Jae-Min gripped onto the swing tighter. She felt no one pushing the swing no more all of a sudden so she dragged her heels onto the gravel and stopped swinging to look back to see Donghae carrying a soccer ball in his hand and looking around quite lost.

“Oppa, everything alright?” Jae-Min asked him, “Whose ball is that??” Donghae scratched the back of his head and looked down to see a 6 year-old boy looking up at him adoringly. Donghae smiled sweetly automatically and crouched down in front of the child so that they were both the same height. Jae-Min watched closely to see what Donghae is going to say and do.

“Is this yours little man?” he asked in a nice sweet voice. The child looked at him and smiled widely.

“Su-per Juni-our?” the child asked, “Donghae??” Donghae nodded back happily.

“Super Junior’s Lee Donghae.” he nodded while grinning, “Nice to meet you. What’s your name?”

“Myung Su.” the child said in a soft shy voice.

“Hello, Myung Su…” Donghae greeted him and pulled down his glasses a little, “Is this your ball??” Myung Su nodded eagerly.

“Would you like to play with me?” he asked shyly. Donghae looked up at Jae-Min with cute puppy eyes. Jae-Min urged him to go and play.

“Let’s go.” Donghae grinned, “Wanna play soccer?” Myung Su clapped happily and called out a couple of names. After a few seconds, a group of young kids, about Myung Su’s age came running over to Donghae.

“We have a team.” Donghae exclaimed, “Come on! Let’s play! Jae-Jae come play with us!” Another young kid suddenly grabbed Jae-Min’s hand unexpectedly and pulled her with the playful Donghae and the local kids with the ball.

“Me, Myung Su are in a team,” Donghae declared, “Myung Su, why don’t you chose more players in our team and the remaining can be with Jae-Jae, yeah?” Myung Su nodded back excitedly and called out 4 more of his friends for his team and Donghae’s. The remaining boys went around Jae-Min and hugged her around the waist.

“Looks like they are my team.” Jae-Min chuckled.

“Let’s play! Come on!!” Donghae shouted, too much excitement erupting off him. Jae-Min watched in awe at how Donghae played with the kids and how well he got on with them. She remembered he loves kids so no wonder why he is having fun with them. Donghae put his hat on Myung Su’s head for him to wear as they played, Jae-Min nudging the ball slightly but one of Myung Su’s friends getting it away from her as Donghae laughed along with them.

“Go get it! Myung Su go to the left!!” Donghae chuckled while he picked up the giggling Myung Su and ran him to where the ball was going as quick as he can.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” Jae-Min called out. Donghae pouted, grabbed the ball in his hand and gave it to Jae-Min.

“Here you go aein.” he winked. His team began to play fight him for giving the ball to the other team, making them score instead of him. Donghae tickled each and everyone of them giggling along with them, such happy faces beaming everywhere. The parents of half the kids all smiled happily at Donghae and Jae-Min as they carried on playing. Soon enough, Donghae and the kids were worn out and Myung Su had to go home along with his friends already.

“Here you go~” Myung Su tried to give him Donghae’s hat back but Donghae slapped it back on his head gently.

“Keep it, little man.” he smiled down at him.

*~*~*~*

“Where are we off to now, oppa?” Jae-Min asked, “It’s getting late don’t you think?” It was getting quite dark really quickly and the car had stopped all of a sudden after their 40 minute drive which is much more shorter because it takes about an hour to get to their hotel. Donghae looked at her, his eyes sparkling.

“It doesn’t hurt to do something illegal at night right?” he asked.

“Do something-” Jae-Min squeaked, “Illegal?!”

“Shhh… Come on,” he said, opening the car door but he stopped and looked at Jae-Min’s feet. “You’re wearing comfortable shoes right?” Jae-Min nodded.

“Flat shoes? Is that comfortable enough?” she asked.

“Don’t ask me, as yourself. You have to climb and run with those shoes of yours.” Donghae smirked and got out of the car, getting a bag out in from the boot before getting her out quickly. Jae-Min looked around the single lighted place. All she can see was a huge metal gate, stopping people from going through somewhere.

“Oppa, where are we?” she asked, her voice shaking as she saw warning on the metal gate.

“You’ll see…” she heard Donghae murmur and then loud clanging coming from the corner of the metal gate.

“Shhh!!! Someone might see us! What are you doing?!” Jae-Min hissed as she saw Donghae’ shadow climbing the gate effortlessly and perching on top casually with his bag on his back, grinning like a fool at her.

“It’s alright. Climb up, this is the only way to get in!” Donghae urged her. She swallowed hard before starting to climb up the gate, carefully putting her feet onto holes she can heave herself up to. Donghae grabbed her arms and hauled her in, making more clanging. Jae-Min squeaked loudly when she lost her footing.

“Hey it’s okay. Fishy Hae has got you.” he reassured her as he carefully perched her on top of the gate next to him, “I’ll go down, you stay still and wait for me. Jump down when I tell you to jump.”

“JUMP?!” Jae-Min asked, her voice getting higher.

“Yes, jump. You know, lifting two feet off the ground? Like a flying fish? They jump out of the water?” Donghae chuckled and got down on the other side so that he was properly inside. He dropped his bag and held his arms out.

“Jump.”

“No way!!”

“Don’t worry! I’ll catch you I promise!” Donghae called up. Jae-Min held onto the gate and inhaled deeply, looking down and then up. “Don’t you trust me??” she looked down to see Donghae pouting like a child up at her. Jae-Min’s legs shook and she jumped down. She let out a shrill scream but it was cut off when she felt someone catch her. She opened her eyes and saw that Donghae did catch her bridal style way.

“There. Wasn’t so scary was it?” he grinned. “Follow me!” Donghae grabbed his bag from the floor and started to jog away.

“Oppa, wait up!” Jae-Min followed the happy-go-lucky Fishy Hae through an alley way and then inside a dark building. Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her through numerous hallways and double doors.

“Where are we?” Jae-Min asked as they were engulfed in pure darkness. She felt Donghae let go of her hand as she heard footsteps going farther and farther away, “Oppa… I’m scared…” There was a slight creak and then bright lights suddenly blinked above her, making her squint at the sudden brightness. Her jaw dropped when she realised where she was.

“Are we- at an arena?!” she gaped.

“Tai Pei Arena. One of the best arenas Super Junior performed in.” she heard Donghae’s voice. She spun around to see him sitting in a row of benches like stairs with a ball in his lap. “It is also a basket ball arena.” He spun the ball around his finger and grinned at her, “You like?” [A/N: Got the scene in your head? Remember Super Junior’s No Other music video with our baby Hae playing basketball? <3]

“This is amazing! It’s huge!” Jae-Min exclaimed, creating echoes around the arena.

“Can you play basketball?” Donghae asked and jumped down the benches. He passed her the ball gently, “Shoot.”

“I-” Jae-Min blushed, “I can’t play basketball. Nor can I shoot to save my life.”

“That’s okay, I’ll teach you.” Hae smiled. He positioned near the basketball hoop and went behind her as he slid his hands up her arm and curling his hands over hers and the ball, creating Goosebumps for Jae-Min on the way. His breath tickled the back of her neck as he talked her in the techniques on how to shoot properly.

“Don’t just push forwards because the ball would bounce back at you and won’t go in. You can aim at the top corner of that black square.” Donghae started to explained, “Hit that corner, it will bounced back diagonally and will shoot in the hoop. Also, don’t push, do a flick down movement from her wrists to your hands. Like this~” he lifted Jae-Min’s hand slowly up and flicked her wrists down and sent the ball hurtling to the right corner of the black square and Jae-Min’s eyes widened to see the ball go straight in the hoop.

“You think you can do that?” Donghae asked her, resting his chin on her shoulder while wrapping his arms around her waist.

“I will be able to if I don’t have a fish distracting me.” Jae-Min blushed back. After getting the hang of shooting taught by Donghae, they began to play basketball, one on one. Of course, Donghae was the expert in shooting so he scored many points. When it comes to Jae-Min having the opportunity to shoot on her basket, Donghae would scoop her up in his arms and distract her in any possible way. And that would mean: making her lose her eye contact by kissing her on the cheek, hugging her from behind, tickling her in the sides or bouncing the ball off her hands directly.

“You are so cheating oppa!” Jae-Min cried.

*~*~*~*

Jae-Min shot one last time, getting out of breath. She dropped the ball by her feet and searched for Donghae who was by the benches again, talking to himself and getting something out of his pocket. She giggled as she walked over to him.

“What is oppa doing?” she asked, startling him. Donghae got up from his chair and hid something behind his back. “What have you got there?” she asked curiously. Donghae rubbed the back of his head nervously and held out a pretty red rose out for her at arms length. A wide grin spread across Jae-Min’s face as Donghae smiled back at her shyly.

“For you.” he said as she took the rose from his hand.

“Gomawo Donghae oppa.” she blushed as she held the flower tightly in her hand.

“Wanna dance?” The fish asked and pulled her to the middle of the arena stage.

“We don’t have music.” Jae-Min said.

“I’ll sing. I’m a singer after all.” Donghae chuckled. They started singing but Jae-Min stopped as Donghae was singing-

“Why are you signing SHINee Girl by SHINee?” she asked. “Aren’t you from Super Junior?”

“Oh- sorry.” Donghae blushed like a fool,

‘Igeon jisimiya Baby neoro gadeukhan nae soke gaseume ne soneul daebwa dugeuneorineungeol~’

“All my heart?” Jae-Min grinned from ear to ear as Donghae fast forwarded to the chorus:

‘Ajikggaji mothaejun geumal moki meyeo sikeunhan geumal nuguboda saranghae ojik neowa na nannana nannana nanna~

I sungani haengbokhae jeongmal naega waseo gomawo jeongmal nareul da julhan saram ojik neowa na nannana nannana baro neo~’

“Jae-Min shiie…” Donghae stopped as Jae-Min looked up at him, “Saranghae~” He leaned in close to kiss her on the lips-

“Hey you! What are you two doing in here?!” a scary night security guard came thundering over to them in a hurry.

“RUN JAE-MIN RUN!” Donghae and Jae-Min ran while laughing.

*~*~*

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the 2nd chapter. Mianhaeyo for the long wait J <3 kimjongjia <3