First Date :)

Love Can't Be Controlled...

"Raesoo-ah, what do you want to buy?" Mir asked as we entered the shopping centre. I decided to take advantage of this opportunity. 

"Well, I heard there's a shop here that sells cute dresses. Is it okay if we go there?" I asked innocently. 

"Of course." Mir answered with a cute smile. He linked his arm to mine and led me to the shop. We looked around the shop and I tried on a few dresses. Finally, I made a decision to buy a light pink dress with white bands and a brown belt. Mir generously paid for the dress and bought me another present as well.

"Raesoo-ah...I bought this for you." Mir handed me a gift-wrapped box. I tore open the wrapping and eagerly opened the box to find one of the cutest hair clips on the planet. I squealed in delight and hugged Mir in thanks. He hugged back, laughing a little. 

"Do you want to go get some food?" Mir asked. I nodded, noticing I was hungry. We left the shopping centre and went to a restaurant opposite that. Mir ordered the food for us, somehow knowing what my favourite food was. 

"Raesoo-ah, was Sandeul a good boyfriend?" Mir asked suddenly. I looked up in surprise to see Mir, looking at me intently. I nodded, ashamed to talk about this. Mir smiled and held both of my hands.

"I promise to be a better boyfriend, Raesoo-ah. Will you go out with me?" Mir asked, not letting go of my hands. I could feel myself blushing heavily but still nodded, looking at his determination. A wide smile came upon his face but the moment got interrupted by the waiter who brought our food. We ate our food, continuing a small conversation with each other. I found Mir interesting. The way he talks, his likes and dislikes and his keen determination. We finished our food and made our way back home. 

"Mir, I had a lot of fun today. Thank you." I thanked Mir.

"No more Mir, I'm your Oppa now and you're welcome." Mir ruffled my hair. Mir left and I went back inside.

"Taemin? What are you doing here and where are the others?" I asked my friend who was sitting on the couch, alone.

"Raesoo-ah, we have to go to the family shop." He revealed.

"Huh? Why?" I asked him.

"Just come with me." Taemin pulled me with him. I followed taemin to the family shop owned by my mother and aunty.

"Stay here." Taemin instructed and left me standing just inside the shop in darkness.

"Surprise!" I heard the familiar voices of my family. The lights switched on and my family jumped out from behind tables and shelves.

"Wh..What is this?" I asked Minho who was closest to me.

"You forgot? Pabo! It's your birthday today!" Minho punched my arm. I rubbed it lightly and started laughing, surprised at my own forgetfulness. We enjoyed the party and Mir and his family joined us as well.

"Raesoo-ah, Mir organised all this." My mother revealed.

"Really? Gomawo." I gave Mir a hug. He hugged back, making our families smile.