Love Is In The Air

Love Can't Be Controlled...

I'm not going to tell anyone about this, I decided. The next morning, when I woke up, I noticed Gikwang wasn't in his bed. The rest of the family was following their usual routine and doing what they usually do.

"Imo, where's Gikwang oppa?" I asked aunty.

"He said he had to meet a friend. I don't think he'll be back until night." Imo informed me. Wow. Looks like he's on a date. Taemin texted me at that moment, telling me to meet him at the bus stop. I got ready in 5 minutes and walked to the bus stop. I saw Taemin there, talking to a figure I recognized instantly. I ran upto Sandeul and gave him a back hug.

"Raesoo! You're here! Taemin and I planned something for today." Sandeul said, hugging me back.

"Yeah! It's mostly for you guys but I'll be there too." Taemin said, winking. I smiled because I was excited about how today is going to turn out. On the bus, they told me to close my eyes before we reached our destination. I did as they told me to. The moment I got out of the bus, I could immediately hear noises of laughter and cheerful music. I opened my eyes to see that we were standing in front of a carnival. I could see many rides, games, food stalls and most of all, happy people.

"Raesoo. Are you ready to have fun?" Taemin asked, smiling. I nodded and followed him and Sandeul to the carnival games section. We played a lot of games, winning many things and swapping them for each other's wins. After a while, Sandeul and I decided to go on the ferris wheel while Taemin went to get us some food. When we got to the top, the ferris wheel suddenly stopped. Sandeul stood up inside the carriage and told me to stand up to. As I stood up, he went down on one knee. The carriage roof opened and fully blown balloons, that were hidden inside the carriage, all shot up. I looked at Sandeul to see him holding an opened ring box.

"Jung Raesoo, will you marry me?" He asked me, innocently. I gasped, smiled and nodded quickly. As he stood up, I ran up to him and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Looks like this is the right time." I told him. When we got down from the ferris wheel, Taemin rushed towards us.

"What did she say? What did she say?" He asked Sandeul. Sandeul smiled and nodded slightly.

"OMO! Congrats, guys!" Taemin shook our hands. After about another hour of fun, all three of us boarded the bus back to my house. When we got there, Taemin left and Sandeul and I decided to confess to my family.

"Umma!" I called out as I stepped inside. My mum came into the living room, with the rest of the family behind her. All of their stares immediately fell on Sandeul.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Sandeul greeted and bowed. Umma smiled and asked me who he was. I told her that Sandeul was my boyfriend and I wished to marry him. She asked me if I was making the right decision. I nooded and smiled at Sandeul.

"Well. Who am I to stop you, then? Congratulations." Umma said, smiling. The whole family came forward, introduced themselves to Sandeul and congratulated us.