Gone...Not Around Any Longer...

Love Can't Be Controlled...

"Are you Raesoo?" The lady outside the door asked me. I nodded, slightly.

"I'm Sandeul's mother..." She revealed. I smiled and invited h.er inside. She sat down on the couch and turned to face me.

"I came here to tell you something about Sandeul." She told me. I suddenly stopped what I was doing and listened to her intently.

"Due to serious circumstances, he...he had to leave to America." Sandeul's mother explained. I slid down, my back to the wall and my face in my hands. I felt the tears roll out and decided not to stop them.

"He wanted to give this to you." Sandeul's mother gave me a letter.

Dear Raesoo,

Mianhe...Mianhe...I know it won't be enough even if I say sorry a thousand times. I really din't want to go but certain times require us to do certain things. I'm a bad person. I know it. I earnt your trust and now it feels like I'm betraying you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I proposed to you and left you like this. I really am. When I feel like the time is right, I will tell you why I had to leave but for now, I'm sorry. I'm going to miss you like hell. I'm sorry again. It's enough no matter how many times I say it...Please forgive me. Let's both move on and maybe one day, we'll meet again...Mianhe...

Sandeul xx

I put the letter down, afraid that I would drench my last memory of Sandeul in tears. I kept crying, tears pouring out, repeatedly. Minho and Gikwang arrived at the scene, knowing all the information. They sat next to me and put their arms around me, like they used to when we were kids.

"We're sorry, Raesoo-ah. We knew about it and we still didn't tell you." Kikwang apologized. I nodded, tears falling down. Minho wiped my face.

"Be brave, princess." He said, giving me a hug. I hugged back, nearly drenching his shirt in tears. We sat there, as Sandeul's mother spoke to my mum. After they finished talking, my mum rushed towards me and hugged me hard.

"I'm sorry, darling." She said. I pulled out of the hug and nodded.

"We'll take care of her." Minho announced and stood up. He stretched out his hand for me to take. I got up and followed him and Kikwang upstairs to the study room. 

"Listen, Raesoo. Sandeul is a very nice person. He would never leave you unless it was a very serious problem. Something very bad must be going on with his life for him to leave you like this." Kikwang explained.

"You're right." I said, wiping tears and giving a weak smile.

"Thank you." I turned towards Kikwang and minho. I hugged them, stopping my tears in place.