Ottoke? :O

Love Can't Be Controlled...

"Raesoo! Is it true?" Taemin came running.

"Taemin-ah...forget about it now." I patted him on the back. He shook his head in disappointment, making me smile a little. 

"What are you going to do now?" He asked me. I shrug my shoulders, not knowing the answer to that question.

"My mother wants me to get married quickly but I don't want to go marry some random stranger." I revealed.

"What about..." Taemin's sentence got cut by the arrival of Minho.

"Taemin, is that you?" Minho asked as he saw Taemin. My friend nodded, earning a hug from Minho. 

"Raesoo-ah, umma wants to see you." Minho told me. 

"Arraso." I said and walked inside. 

"Raesoo, there you are!" Umma took me aside before I could catch a glimpse of the people sitting in the living room. 

"Umma, who are they?" I asked. 

"I've arranged a marriage meeting and they are the parents of the boy." Umma replied. I widened my eyes in horror.

"What?! You never even asked me about it!" I nearly screamed. Umma hushed me and told me this was they only choice left. 

"Just go on one date with the boy. I'm sure you'll like him." She offered. I sighed and agreed. I went inside to get ready while the boy's parents called him to come pick me up. I waited outside for him. A few minutes later, a motorbike pulled up on the driveway.

"Annyeong. You must be Raesoo. Get on." The boy on the bike signaled for me to get on. I stared at him, worried about my life.

"Mir! Don't scare the poor girl like that!" Mir's mother came running out. I turned around to see the boy on the bike take off his helmet, laughing to himself. 

"How cute." He suddenly pinched my cheek. I squealed, making him laugh even more. I threw my mother a serious glare and turned back to Mir. 

"Get on, Raesoo." He motioned for me to get on. I sighed and cautiously sat down behind Mir. 

"Hold on tight." He instructed. I took his advice and threw my arms around his back. I felt him shiver a little as he started his bike. 

"Ummm...Mir-sshi, where are you taking me?" I asked Mir.

"Mir-sshi? Why so formal? Just call me Mir and as for your question, it's a little surprise." He answered. Mir suddenly stopped the bike and turned around towards me.

"Wait. Do you like shopping?" He asked me. I nodded, making him give me a suspicious smile.

"I just gave away where we're going." He hit himself lightly on his head, causing me to laugh. He started the bike again but soon stopped as we reached our destination. He told me to get down while he parked the bike.