Problems Do Come Back.

Love Can't Be Controlled...

"Raesoo!! Look who's here!" I heard my mum shout. I ran downstairs, curious. 

"There you are. My little princess!" I heard my cousin, Minho say. I smiled, ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Minho oppa! What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to see my princess's wedding, of course." He replied.

"Aigoo! You know about it already?" I said to him, blushing a little. He laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"Minho! My bro! Nice to see you again." I heard Kikwang say, giving Minho a hug.

"Ne. Same here." Minho replied, hugging back. Choi Minho is my favourite cousin. Kikwang, Minho and I had always been close. We grew up together, knowing each other's likes and dislikes. 

"So..when can I meet the lucky namja?" Minho asked, giving me a nudge.

"Soon." I told him. I lied. Even, I don't know when I was going to see Sandeul. It's been 2 days since I've seen him. I tried going over his house, call his family and everything. To be honest, I'm a little worried. 

"Anyways, let's go get some breakfast." Kikwang suggested. I nodded, grabbed my bag and followed minho and Kikwang out of the house. We walked to the cafe near our house. As we reached the cafe, I noticed my brother Youngjae and Kikwang's ex-girlfriend, Yoona.

"Kikwang oppa! Look over there." I pointed towards them. Kikwang gasped and laughed as he saw what I pointed towards.

"Eh? Why are you laughing? Aren't you even a little sad?" I asked him.

"Hahah..no, I'm fine. They make a good pair!" Kikwang revealed. I shook my head lightly and laughed with him. After eating some breakfast, we went back home without saying hi to Youngjae or Yoona.

"Gongchan. Did you know we saw Youngjae and Yoona together?" Kikwang told Gongchan as soon as we came home.

"What?! Really?" Gongchan gasped. Minho and I laughed, seeing his face. 

"Raesoo, have you been able to contact Sandeul's parents? I need to talk to them about the wedding preparations." My mother asked me. 

"Anii..I haven't." I replied to her.

"Raesoo-ah! Alteast, show me a photo of Sandeul. I'm so curious! ;)" Minho said to me. I laughed and showed him the photo of me and Sandeul on my phone. 

"Waah. He's very good-looking!" Minho exclaimed. I thanked him and put my phone away. The day passed quickly and finally, all of us went to sleep.