More Good News!

Love Can't Be Controlled...

After a while, Sandeul left to tell his hyung about us. Umma and Imo went back inside to start the wedding planning and preparations. Finally, Kiwang came home, looking a little tired.

"Oppa! Where were you?" I asked Kikwang.

"I'll tell you. Come with me." Gikwang said, walking into the study room. I followed him, curious.

"I found someone. She doesn't know it yet but I like her a lot." Kikwang informed me, smiling.

"Really? Congrats!" I say, giving him a hug.

"I have some good news too." I announced. Gikwang asks me what it is and I tell him about what happened today. He smiled and congratulated me.

"Enough about me. What happened to Yoona, though?" I ask him, kinda runing the mood.

"Oh. Don't worry about her. I broke up with her and she was completely fine with it. Apparently, she was coming to tell me that she found someone else." Gikwang explained. I felt a bit relieved. That's a problem solved. I texted thanks to Taemin and he replied asking why. I smiled and put away my phone, not replying to his text.

"By the way, what's her name?" I asked Gikwang, referring to the girl he likes.

"Kwon Yuri." He replied.

"Wait. I know a Kwon Yuri!" I exclaimed.

"Really? What if it's the same one?" Gikwang asked, smiling. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hmmm...I'm going to meet her tommorow. You should come." Gikwang suggested. I nodded, saying okay. I wished Gikwang goodnight and went to sleep in my new bedroom. The next morning, I woke up and got ready to meet Yuri.

"Raesoo-ah! Are you ready?" Kikwang asked me. I nodded and followed him to the bus stop. After a few minutes, we got off at a nearby stop.

"Yuri!" Kikwang called out. The person he called out to, turned around, revealing her perfect features. I gasped, recognizing her.

"Kikwang!" Yuri came towards us, smiling.

"Wait a minute...aren't you Raesoo!" Yuri asked me, noticing me standing next to Gikwang. I nodded and smiled at her. She hugged me, forgeting about Gikwang.

"Do you guys know each other?" Gikwang asked Yuri.

"Yeah. Raesoo was my childhood bestfriend but then I moved away." Yuri explained. I smiled and asked her how she knew Gikwang. She told me that once he caught a thief that stole her handbag and they became friends like that. We finished our introductions and Yuri took us inside her house.

"My unnie, Taeyeon is usually home but she's gone off somewhere today. That's why I invited Gikwang for company." Yuri explained as we explored her house. She smiled at Gikwang and he smiled back, reddening a little. I laughed inside, noticing the chemistry between these two. We finished exploring Yuri's house and sat down and chatted casually. After a while, we said goodbye to her and made our way back home.

"Hey, Gikwang. You guys really suit each other." I said to Gikwang, making him blush a little. He ruffled my hair and thanked me.