My Confession for reals!

A Shooting Star

You woke up in Kyuhyun's room. You saw Kyuhyun next to you holding your hand while he was sleeping.You slightly moved his hand and got out of bed. You wanted to explore his apartment. You walked out of his room and headed down the hall towards the living room. As you were walking you saw a picture of yourself at Yeonpo Beach. It was you walking away. You remembered how you and Kyuhyun met, you took a picture of him and he got mad at you. You started laughing and then heard Kyuhyun waking up. You quickly ran back to the room. Kyuhyun saw you and smiled.

Kyuhyun: Why are you awake so early?

You: Because I was bored and I'm not sleepy anymore.

Kyuhyun: Oh then why didn't you wake me up?

You: Because you need your beauty sleep.

Kyuhyun: Yeah your right so what do you want to eat?

You: Anything without poison would be fine.

Kyuhyun: Ok but I have to go shopping since everything I have is poison, so you wanna come?

You: Sure oppa so lets go!

As you and Kyuhyun oppa walk to the store girls glare at you or look at you weird. As you guys walk in a girl walks in front of you and Kyuhyun.

Girl: Kyuhyun oppa why are you with this ugly girl when you should be with me?

Kyuhyun: Well first of all I don't know you second of all your the ugly girl even with or without make-up, unlike her she doesn't need it and yet more beautiful than you!

As the girl leaves crying Kyuhyun grabs your hand and takes you somewhere.

You: Kyuhyun oppa where are we?

Kyuhyun: We're at my secret place where I go and now I want to share it with you.

You: Kyuhyun oppa I need to tell you something.

Kyuhyun: What is it and I thought you said you weren't going to call me oppa?

You: Well the reason why I call you oppa is because I LOVE YOU OPPA!! you say looking down blushing

_______________________________________________