My Confession.

A Shooting Star

Your POV

Lately I been dreaming and thinking about Kyuhyun, Should I tell how I feel? Should I keep it a secret? Maybe I should tell how I feel before I go back to the states. I think i shouldn't tell him tell him it would be the best to keep my feelings a secret.

Kyuhyun POV

I can't believed she missed me. After all I did almost got her fired. Why is it that my heart starts to flutter when I think of her? Do I like her? Nahh the can't be it..right?

Over and over again Kyuhyun have been thinking about eachother.Both having feelings for each other,both hiding it from each other. Both wishing to tell each other and both wondering on what should we do. Finally you got the guts to tell him how you feel about him. You text him to meet you at the park when you phone suddenly buzzed. It was Kyuhyun! Text Msg: Hey what are you doing right now? If you are not doing any thing meet me at the amusement park! Now! You replied back and looked threw you closet and found a very outfit. http://chijin.tumblr.com/post/29318687634 (cr.tumblr) Quickly ran out the door. You were a little late but lucky Kyuhyun was still there.

Kyuhyun: Why were you late? He said in a worried tone

You: The I took the bus and it kind of took longer than I thought. You replied rubbing the side of your arm.

Kyuhyun: You could of asked me to pick you up.

You: Umm... I didn't want to bother you, and um.... yea

Kyuhyun: come on lets go have some fun!  He replied happily http://wedrewhearts.tumblr.com/post/36034771903/http-whrt-it-s8jfmk. (cr.tumblr)

Kyuhyun then grabbed your hand,you started to blush while he walked you to the Ferris wheel! The both of you rode on different rides and had a great time together. Your feelings started to grow even more. You spent the whole day with Kyuhyun and wanted to be with him forever but you will be leaving soon. Just thinking about it made you sad.

Kyuhyun: What's wrong?

You: Nothing... I'm just not feeling good.

Kyuhyun: Do you want me to carry you on my back? he asked with a worried tone.

You: No... I'm fine... I just need to sit. You started to walk but you got really dizzy and almost fell down.Kyuhyun then carried you in his arms, you didn't realized it because you passed out. You woke up in Kyuhyun's apartment, You tried to get up but Kyuhyun walked in and told you to stay in bed. He brought you some leeks stew and fed you. He put you back to sleep by singing you a song.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uakwA1_-nH0

You feel asleep deeply, Kyuhyun saw that you feel asleep then he lean in closer to you for a kiss and to pull your blanket up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kpopwriter: Sorry I haven't been Updating lately, I've been busy with school! I will try to update more soon! I hope you enjoy this chapter, and Thank you for reading and thank you for your support! Don't forget to leave a comment! Thank you again!